• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Signia

Smash Lord
There was, but there's been a change of plans. Apparently Rob has no ride from the airport, so if there was a smashfest, I'd have to kick everyone out at around 6:30pm.

My house is also available Thursday at 5:00pm (maybe earlier, depends how early I get done with my physics midterm) and Sunday all day. I really want to play too, so if you guys want to come over just let me know. I think I will die if I have to wait till Sunday :( been training a possible new main.

JDM

Smash Champion
Return of JDM smashfests!?

I just gave him your number Jason. $130 is a good price.

Kira-

Smash Champion
I would come to a smashfest... hopefully

omg Initial D... the anime was ok but I played I think stage 3 at that one arcade in Vegas, and that was by far the most entertaining racing game experience I've had. I've never really liked the more realistic racing games, except maybe Gran Turismo 3 on the PS2. I guess I'm just a sucker for anime aesthetics.
I'll MM anyone on Irohazaka =) I'll use a stock car, you can use anything you want

except falcomist? i hear he set the record or something LOL

JDM

Smash Champion
My Psych class got canceled right now.

I'll hold a smashfest on Saturday with a hint of SF4 and Initial D.

1: JDM
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:

Might be picking up a new char in melee.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Me and MacD are suppose to go to Dunk's house but I guess we can stop by at JDM's house for a bit.

Sign both of us up please.

Kira-

Smash Champion
Wednesday I saw Scott Pilgrim and in the previews they were showing a trailer and then at the end it said Directed By M. Night Shyamalan and I laughed out loud

I don't think I can ever see those words and not laugh anymore

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I won't be going to the smashfest this time. Maybe next time, whenever that is, since I want to face JDM again offline in SSFIV.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Wednesday I saw Scott Pilgrim and in the previews they were showing a trailer and then at the end it said Directed By M. Night Shyamalan and I laughed out loud

I don't think I can ever see those words and not laugh anymore
You been going to that You laugh you lose thread too much.

JDM

Smash Champion
2: Kira
3: Macd
4: DJMirror
5: Stab
6: Gsub
7: Combofest
8: Anto
9: Spark
10: Signia
11: Hyprid
12: Incronaut

2 games and out system will be in effect for smash. So you can work on playing to learn and not to win on friendly stations.

Kira-

Smash Champion
2: Kira
3: Macd
4: DJMirror
5: Stab
6: Gsub
7: Combofest
8: Anto
9: Spark
10: Signia
11: Hyprid
12: Incronaut

2 games and out system will be in effect for smash. So you can work on playing to learn and not to win on friendly stations.
Good rule, but how does that work on a 4 person rotation

JDM

Smash Champion
I guess at the beginning the first 2 people that play will see who gets to stay on. Then the rotation will start normally.

Kira-

Smash Champion
Anthony please add the REAL dj mirror quick! for ryan's spottt

hope no one else took it yet

also if anyone is in calculus.. plz help lol

MacD

Banned via Administration
glad i ended up going, had lots of fun

i realized my peach was sucking up teams though, or hyprid's marth is really annoying/good in teams now, probably a little of both

and it was nice getting some practice with my falco

Top Bottom