• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Signia

Smash Lord
the raging demon pose had my stomach hurting

amazing how he's so good in so many games

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
hey that looks like somebody i know

oh wait, that hairstyle doesn't exist in real life

you only ever see it in anime.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
Matt, Purdue requires either the SAT or ACT. Both is also fine. Admissions said that if you have only taken the ACT, then you must also have taken the additional writing portion. I assume you have taken the SAT only though, and if that it the case then don't worry about it because that will be enough. :)

Kira-

Smash Champion
That movie was too ****ing good and has so many freakin great points/morals/things to apply to my life...

I feel the lessons it tries to teach could apply to most smashers.

****in **** movie, Dave. ****.
Yeah I'm more or less obsessed with it.

Borrowed the books from a friend, I almost don't want to finish them because I don't want it to end =(. I'm really glad that I liked the books even after watching the movie though, they really are much better and make me think that the movie sucks (but it was really ****ing awesome and I've seen it 4 times).

where can you find girls like ramona flowerzzzzz oh wait you can't cause they're all ********

Brian

Smash Journeyman
the end of the books kinda suck
i also read them all in one day and i probably missed some stuff along the way because i was just trying to finish them all before i went to go see the movie

and who would want to go with ramona anyways
she's kind of a ****

Kira-

Smash Champion
the end of the books kinda suck
i also read them all in one day and i probably missed some stuff along the way because i was just trying to finish them all before i went to go see the movie

and who would want to go with ramona anyways
she's kind of a ****
The end of both kinda suck, but in my limited experience it seems like the comedic/action-y/romantic stuff usually have bad endings. The authors seem to not be able to make a real or worthy ending since they have buffered all seriousness with comedy the entire time (or if they are able they are not bold enough) and endings tend to need some seriousness.

and yea i would take envy adams in the movie cuz she's hotter (but not irl) but ramona has more personality in the books. also girls are not like that anyway so someone like ramona would be totally different at the very least

also i enjoyed the subspace stuff, making her literally the girl of his dreams

Top Bottom