• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Signia

Smash Lord
Artosis not being able to keep up with Boxer's multitasking was just hilarious. Match gave me chills

I'm going to arcadian2 btw

DJMirror

Smash Master
Wow, I just realized that everyone in MacD's car plays StarCraft 2: MacD, Connor, Squid, Kirbyraeg, and PsychoMidget. My car consists of Dave, Hyprid, Paul, Spark, and myself, but Spark doesn't play StarCraft.

I wonder if my car can still be called the StarCraft 2 car?

(yes, yes it can.)

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
macd's car wins ez

i will 1/1/1 push all the noobs in the other car and lose badly to somebody who knows what they're doing

Incronaut

Smash Ace
yeah 99% of what i say on here either doesn't make sense or is me being stupider than usual[/SPOILER]
LOL spenser its more your randomness not so much stupidity.. but its totally you.

TL;DR: i enjoy the fact that i don't understand spenser

DJMirror

Smash Master
Wow, I just realized that everyone in MacD's car plays StarCraft 2: MacD, Connor, Squid, Kirbyraeg, and PsychoMidget. My car consists of Dave, Hyprid, Paul, Spark, and myself, but Spark doesn't play StarCraft.

(yes, yes it can.)
I find this quite amusing.

I may have forgotten to log off of Jenny's computer.

The grammar is too good for these posts to have been written by me. It must have been Cameron, or perhaps Dave, using my account.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
your grammar is intentionally bad when you feel like it.

also almost nobody else spells my username right, so IT HAS TO BE YOU

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Lol If i do bring my laptop i will play HoN. Not SC2

Also thank you rei for allowing me to come to your house.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
aw fuuuuuuu

i hate afternoon classes. :(

also mccain when are we leaving tomorrow.

edit: this class is super boring.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium

(yes, yes it can.)
I quit trying to get better at sc2

it's just a for fun thing now

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I had a dream that connor took over this thread

AntoPark

Smash Lord

JDM

Smash Champion
Paul next time I see you lets MM for $1. I wanna see how much you have improved.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
Paul next time I see you lets MM for $1. I wanna see how much you have improved.
i know friendlies dont mean **** but i got to play a little with him at the arcadian yesterday.paul's legit.i just feel like when i play him i win because i play weird lol

edit: yo jason can i get my spot on the 949 smasher list back? ..i mean rei DID dub me honorary 949 lol

Incronaut

Smash Ace
i know friendlies dont mean **** but i got to play a little with him at the arcadian yesterday.paul's legit.i just feel like when i play him i win because i play weird lol

edit: yo jason can i get my spot on the 949 smasher list back? ..i mean rei DID dub me honorary 949 lol
i second this. charles is 949 yo

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
r.i.p. chris's free sony tv

it died after its innards came out of the casing. you have brought us joy since you have arrived to my home.

the end

9/3/2010 11:15 pm

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Paul, we can money match when I get back to SoCal. Anto too. $2, my Fox (unless you wanna play my Sheik) vs your whatever.
I will play your fox :D
But then you can give me shiek practice. :D double win

I also accept JDM's, and Signia's :D

DJMirror

Smash Master
Oh Is it Jason?
LOL Jk <3
Look at Adam >.>

Here's an interesting fact: First tournament I play him, he beat my marth and I ***** the crap out of him with sheik easily...Then 1 week later he's going even with my sheik wtf? his 2nd and 3rd stocks on the third game, he goes off stage and dair when I'm on the other side of the stage at 0% I choke but I don't choke that hard to the point where I upthrow and I run off stage and sd.

i second this. charles is 949 yo
He's 949 in my heart.

r.i.p. chris's free sony tv

it died after its innards came out of the casing. you have brought us joy since you have arrived to my home.

the end

9/3/2010 11:15 pm
Dude that tv *****.

Top Bottom