• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Incronaut

Smash Ace
So my laptop is ****ed up and I dont have access to it so if someone need to contact me about rides and such. Please text me:

408 507 2931

-DJ Mirror
if it wasnt for that "need" i wouldnt have believed this was jkun (unless this was the REAL dj mirror posting <3)

Kira-

Smash Champion
hey chris i think you saw me play sc2 when i was playing well

cause lol im not that good

Incronaut

Smash Ace
hey chris i think you saw me play sc2 when i was playing well

cause lol im not that good
dude that first game with your zerg was super sexy... you had really nice tech switches and harass...

your second game as protoss was....
pretty bad and MAYBE AT BEST
ok

Kira-

Smash Champion
lol harass isn't that bad to learn actually, just watch pro matches and copy, not that bad (unless you're trying to macro at the same time, then it is very hard. but so is anything in that case)

also at that time I switched my main to random as of 2 days ago, so I agree it was pretty terrible. I thought 3/3 upgrades could win but colossi rolled over my army lol

MacD

Banned via Administration
ok so 4 people need rides

kirbyreag
combofest
squid
... well fly i guess

i can only take 3 and since fly said he didn't care then i guess i can take you 3

spenser where are you staying?
squid i'll get you from that same place
blueberry i need your info

not sure what time we are gonna go yet, probably around the same time as jkun

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
ok so 4 people need rides

kirbyreag
combofest
squid
... well fly i guess

i can only take 3 and since fly said he didn't care then i guess i can take you 3

spenser where are you staying?
squid i'll get you from that same place
blueberry i need your info

not sure what time we are gonna go yet, probably around the same time as jkun
if fly would rather go then that's cool, i'm similar to him as far as "I'd rather somebody else take the spot if they want it" and i'm sure you'd rather take him than me and more people would have fun playing him than me.

also another new smasher? legit!

ShadowScourge

Smash Cadet
Are there any regular smashfests or tournaments at UCI? I've only heard of the FUSION tournaments, and apparently they aren't very often...?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
the closest tournies you'll get are the GREV tournies hosted by stab which are held at VDC Norte. The next tourny at VDC norte is the one hosted by DJDiksucker on Oct. 16th.

hope to see you there Kevin's friend :p

Incronaut

Smash Ace
kira... next time i get my hands on my roommates computer.. lets 1v1 sc2

ill be there for the next GREV... BELIEVE IT!!!

also... my place MAY be viable for smashfests but not on fridays unfortunately :/

MacD

Banned via Administration
oh does anyone talk to hyprid? does he wanna go? i could take him in place of spenser if he wants to go, i just don't have a way to contact him to ask him

EDIT: i did PM him, but idk if he'll check the boards soon enough to answer

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
fly is giving his spot to an arcadian because this tourney is for them, ie you spenser

you are going
seme to my uke

that's hot

nobody will get this

edit: yeah if hyprid is interested in going he can take my spot otherwise i'm going :):):):):):)

andrewtan7854

Smash Rookie
squid you came to my house with kevin and kiley lol. im living in mesa court right now, i know there is a guy named hyprid that lives in like the hall next to mine or soemthing but i dont know hwo to find him lol

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
the only reason there are no regular uci smashfests is because we're all lazy as **** and don't usually organize anything ever. not because there are no/few smashers here.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
you act like i don't exist lol

but i do admit we are lazy as ****
you know that ain't it

man i should go over like waaaaaaay more often <3

also i guess your sig links me to a page in the dr because i can't see it :(

...i'm surprised i'm up this late...this is really rare

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
oh that first line was for the seme uke comment lol

but yeah you should

hopefully jason is finished upgrading this weekend so you get your chance soon

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
the only reason there are no regular uci smashfests is because we're all lazy as **** and don't usually organize anything ever. not because there are no/few smashers here.
I'm busy breathing life into Arizona with tourneys and smashfests.

Which would be really cool if you guys decided to take a couple of cars out here sometime for a tournament. It's like the distance to NorCal from San Diego.

DJMirror

Smash Master
So good news: my mac can run sc2, my uncle donated 1 old desktop computer and I found 2 of my old laptops (I used to have 2 laptops)

Bad news is my mac is all ****ed up atm, the desktop have no hd and ****, one of my laptop's charger is dead and other laptop works but the ****ing letter l keyboard button is broken and I need to hit the letter l to put in my pw....wtf so gay

Kira-

Smash Champion
kira... next time i get my hands on my roommates computer.. lets 1v1 sc2
heck yeah

So good news: my mac can run sc2, my uncle donated 1 old desktop computer and I found 2 of my old laptops (I used to have 2 laptops)

Bad news is my mac is all ****ed up atm, the desktop have no hd and ****, one of my laptop's charger is dead and other laptop works but the ****ing letter l keyboard button is broken and I need to hit the letter l to put in my pw....wtf so gay
you can take my broken laptop too if you want

Incronaut

Smash Ace
heck yeah

you can take my broken laptop too if you want
i have a pretty old laptop... so if any of these broken mofos are of decent specs i wouldnt mind taking in a broken one and seeing if i can hospitalize it to life again....

for sc2...

also dave, you dont have your account yeah? i asked macd and he said you just play on camerons.. O_o"

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
I just got a message from Stab that if I take a bus to Lake Forest that I could get a ride with him.

So Macd, forget about my response to your pm and let kirbyreag keep his spot.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
that's good i actually changed my mind and wanted to go.

:DDDDDD

yes this is much later than i was going to post this but i really just felt like i needed to to show off my signature

oiajrgfklsgjlakrg
arggeth
thhethathath

Squidster

Smash Ace
squid you came to my house with kevin and kiley lol. im living in mesa court right now, i know there is a guy named hyprid that lives in like the hall next to mine or soemthing but i dont know hwo to find him lol
Haha i still work at mesa court at the 4 centers, which includes the housing office. I could use my super secret ninja powers of exploitation to track down smahers. bwahaha.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Haha i still work at mesa court at the 4 centers, which includes the housing office. I could use my super secret ninja powers of exploitation to track down smahers. bwahaha.
powers of exploitation?

i have somebody who's interested in that sitting next to me right now

edit: wait not those kinds of powers. he wants something else

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
haha i still work at mesa court at the 4 centers, which includes the housing office. I could use my super secret ninja powers of exploitation to track down smahers. Bwahaha.
that's pretty cool bro

edit: yayuhz i managed to do this twice

DJMirror

Smash Master
OMG REI! I finally got my ****ty *** Sony vaio laptop to work. I can play SC1 on it for sure! =D But the problem is that it's so ****ing slow on the internet and the keyboard is broken but I have a usb Keyboard at the shop (Thank god)

Kira-

Smash Champion
Jason is cameron going to SD on sat or no? cause if not then we can drive 2 other people instead

lso dave, you dont have your account yeah? i asked macd and he said you just play on camerons.. O_o"
yeah pretty much, sometimes like someone elses if they're not using it but i kinda have to be at camerons house to play

ComboFest

Smash Lord
If There are 2 spots open then Anto and DoubleBass might want to go. Idk though.
You should try texting anto after 3.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Jason is cameron going to SD on sat or no? cause if not then we can drive 2 other people instead
He told me on facebook that he's "NOT GOING" <-- I can't tell if he's joking or no and I sent him a text earlier but no respond. So I can only assume that he's not going?

DJMirror

Smash Master
Spencer you might be right because he just ask me if he can go falcon...His falcon wasn't ranked til now and it wouldn't count because me, S2J and Pat said all the new recently ranked players should be ok to use their main....and I asked about the ride and he's not responding again. I'm guessing that he's in class.

Jun.

Smash Lord
anyone want my Hori Real Arcade Pro EX (xbox360) with sanwa buttons and seimetsu balltop?

Fullsize, bubble blue top, sanwa blue buttons all around, works fine I just don't have a 360.

$80?

Top Bottom