• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

DJMirror

Smash Master
I will also MM anyone who isn't ranked with my Doc.
ok i'll take it

Hey KirbyRaeg since Rei doesn't play sheik anymore I need a new training partner that play sheik =[

My marth vs sheik match up is very bad atm and i wanna get it back up in tip top shape!

Dammit Rei why don't you play sheik anymore ='[

EDIT - Does anyone wanna go to the OC Japan Street Fair with me and Noori aka LuigiTheButcher on Sunday? I never been there and I wanna check it out haha. See you guys there =D

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
yeah, i wanna go

can i get a ride jason?

also combofest, some kid tried to sell me the oc register and i turned him down lol

i felt so bad

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
jason when we play i'll go all sheik

but i'm sure you could find anybody with a better sheik than me

also i would go this weekend but...lazy as ***

DJMirror

Smash Master
jason when we play i'll go all sheik

but i'm sure you could find anybody with a better sheik than me

also i would go this weekend but...lazy as ***
Nah it's just that no one ****ing main sheik >=[

Dave doesn't play sheik and when he does, I really really really really really really really really really really really really wanna throw my controller at him and not play with him anymore because he make the match up from very dumb to extremely mad wack/bs/stupid where I feel like giving up :mad:

I better not see that Hater gonna hate pic from you Dave

Connor is currently in school mode. MacD is playing sc2 atm. Kyle...I don't see him much anymore. Cameron doesn't like playing sheik. Rei dropped sheik for falcon (WHY?)

So I wanna play with your sheik instead since you're the only active sheik player that I know. Plus I haven't seen you in awhile.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
man

i told you why already

i'm playing melee for fun now

and falcon is fun to me

ComboFest

Smash Lord
yeah, i wanna go

can i get a ride jason?

also combofest, some kid tried to sell me the oc register and i turned him down lol

i felt so bad
Good ****. I came first man.

Also I really want to smash tomorrow or saturday. Smashfest? Anyone?

DJMirror

Smash Master
yes..yous a *****.lets go! lol
Charles I'm about to **** you up so bad with my sheik! I'm assuming that you're going Falcon? Going to tap that falcon!

I ain't the guy that you, AznForce, Orbit (Chris) and DC$ ***** 1 & a half year ago at IVC >=[

Signia

Smash Lord
Good ****. I came first man.

Also I really want to smash tomorrow or saturday. Smashfest? Anyone?
My parents are gone for the weekend so my house is open for smashfests, and you guys can stay as long as you want idc if its all night even (polyphasic ftw).

Only problem is I live in Mission Viejo but if you guys are interested, post here or send me a text at (949) 436-1084

DJMirror

Smash Master
I main Sheik! Let's go play Jason or do you want some of the Zelda lol. You guys smashing this weekend? I'm down! I never get to play Irvine.
Gimme your number please!

My number is 408 507 2931

when are you going to be in San Jose?

you live in the east side right? I live on the east side too!

ComboFest

Smash Lord
My parents are gone for the weekend so my house is open for smashfests, and you guys can stay as long as you want idc if its all night even (polyphasic ftw).

Only problem is I live in Mission Viejo but if you guys are interested, post here or send me a text at (949) 436-1084
mission viejo, o man so far away. Maybe maybe.

rus s0uL

Smash Apprentice

I'm down for this, Jason said he is too. I can bring a full set up + 2 others. I sent you a text, let me know what's up asap pls.

Signia

Smash Lord
Alright cool, you guys can come over whenever, I guess 2:00p.m.-3:00p.m. is a good time, as it's the usual start time for smashfests around here. I have 3 decently sized TVs and one cube so I'll probably only need cubes.

Address:
25551 Aria Drive
Mission Viejo CA 92692
(949) 436-1084

rus s0uL

Smash Apprentice
Sweet, we will be there around 2 then or earlier. I will bring a cube & there's an extra tv that I keep in my car lol. Let's go irvine, I wanna play more of you.

Top Bottom