• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

ComboFest

Smash Lord
stab and i are playing right now and heading to yogurtland

call me at 661 618 3346

or stab at 949 266 4076

i have 2 setups
You guys play on mondays? Wtf?

In a different topic,

My band is having this fundraiser thing Where you can get a free newspaper subscription to the OC register. This fundraiser will help raise money for band so that we don't go bankrupt and have to cancel our program. Please help us by registering! (:

How to register :

1) Name
2) Email address ( Must not be fake )
3) Delivery address / Apt #
4) city
5) Zip code
6) Phone number

( All is necessary to make a subscription )

The subscription will last for 52 weeks and will be stopped at the end of the 52nd week.

Rules :

1) 1 subscription per household
2) Must not be or have been an Orange county Register within the last 30 days

Other :

1) Your subscription will start in 3-4 weeks
2) It is 2 cents. ( I WILL PAY FOR IT )

Thanks for taking the time to read this stuff. If you are interested please leave me or AntoPark a PM will all the required information.

<3 :D

(P.S. Someone tell me if this is forbidden so i can delete all this, I don't want to be banned. D: )

( I will also be selling Trojan Cards in the future. I will post more information on that when the time gets close.)

JDM

Smash Champion
So if you're around Middle Earth and you wanna smash, text me/call me 650-245-2186 and i'll see if i can. I only have one controller, so you have to bring it if you wanna smash >_>

and uh, so basically this is the breakdown from the image on the first page...
Code:
char        mains/total
-------    --------------
Fox		7/11
Marth		7/7
Jiggs		4/5
Falco		2/6
Sheik		2/6
CF 		2/5
GDork		2/4
Peach		1/3
Luigi		1/2
ICs 		1/1
Ness		1/1
Samus		1/1
Roy		1/1
Mario		0/1
Zelda		0/1
...i play fox and marth. ***.
UCI: 15
IVC: 7
Other College: 5
OCC: 4
Other High School: 4
UHS: 3

I added you khepri and doublebass into this list. I put Jason and Derek in the IVC group.

Return

Smash Apprentice
i'm interested, i can't say for sure though cause something might come up.
also i live in 714 and about 20 minutes north of irvine. i could get a ride literally right next to a freeway exit though.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
you should mm my fox

then i'll switch it up and play some dumb character after my fox gets trashed

then i'll give you money

sound good?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i don't understand where the title is from

but i ate spaghetti tonight lol

Kira-

Smash Champion
I mean hey I like the initiative and planning here, but it's smashers, we're gonna change our minds all the way up until the day of

smashers are still my favorite people in the world tho, dont get me wrong

Kira-

Smash Champion
dude and then I did fair to up B, and adam was like dammmm noo beeeiitch im taking u back to FD, so I went marf and just CHAINGRABBEd him. i chaingrabbed him all 4 stocks and jv 4 stocked him and hugo was like, who was that marf? was that jason? and lovage was behind me and was like wow adam get ***** and dude, adam got sooooo mad cause all i did was nair a-a-an-and i just dashdance camp to nair and he said i was playing so gay and frictions was like dude you have a fox? when did u get a fox? an i was like no i dont have a fox but dude he was SMILING. dude frictions was SMILING so big he knew i was fox

DJMirror

Smash Master
dude and then I did fair to up B, and adam was like dammmm noo beeeiitch im taking u back to FD, so I went marf and just CHAINGRABBEd him. i chaingrabbed him all 4 stocks and jv 4 stocked him and hugo was like, who was that marf? was that jason? and lovage was behind me and was like wow adam get ***** and dude, adam got sooooo mad cause all i did was nair a-a-an-and i just dashdance camp to nair and he said i was playing so gay and frictions was like dude you have a fox? when did u get a fox? an i was like no i dont have a fox but dude he was SMILING. dude frictions was SMILING so big he knew i was fox
And Adam would say "Kira you can't say that!" and *Insert other things what Adam would say that would make Dave mad"

GSUB

Smash Lord
"i was playing so gay and frictions was like dude you have a fox? when did u get a fox? an i was like no i dont have a fox but dude he was SMILING. dude frictions was SMILING so big he knew i was fox"

too good.
made my day... ahhahaha.

Kira-

Smash Champion
lol i've done this joke a few times

but whenever i remember another saying i just have to do another one

this time i had to type it though so it was hard

Top Bottom