• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I dreamed that Mccain made me puff pastry

Connor skated over a rail with a snowboard with a pepsi can and punching zhu.

Then I saw Zhu planting a falco. ... wait wut

I saw Zhu mountng Connor to prevent all types of **** then shoot flash cards.

EDIT: Ignore this
What the FUUUUUUUUUUCK.

WHY WASN'T THE PEPSI A COKE?!

Powered-By-Sex

Smash Apprentice
i think you guys would be shocked at PBS's akuma. He practices links in his boxers in his room 5 hours a day.

also should I bring my xbox HRAP? I'm a total scrub after they ruined sagat sigh...
Real talk, please stop telling people on smashboards about how I spend x number of hours in training mode and how I have a good akuma/links. I suck, I lost to a Dan in tournament and I don't spend that much time playing SF alone. Would appreciate it if I stopped getting ******** hype over nothing and not to mention a lot of the **** isn't true.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Thanks for hosting, anthony!
you're the best.
GET AT MY E-HONDA, JASON.
Didn't I beat you in a MM?

You *****, I had to lose 1 whole match to figure out the buttons from my gamecube controller.

You can keep your scruby *** dollar you scrub.

Real talk, please stop telling people on smashboards about how I spend x number of hours in training mode and how I have a good akuma/links. I suck, I lost to a Dan in tournament and I don't spend that much time playing SF alone. Would appreciate it if I stopped getting ******** hype over nothing and not to mention a lot of the **** isn't true.
You can tell Jun was joking.

Jun, I only came to JDM's smashfest because I thought you were going to be there. I didn't wanna play everyone over there (except Blueberry) because I played them all the time.

Jun.

Smash Lord
**** Jason I'll make it up to you. How was sc2 anyway

oh btw who do you guys main in ssf4 just curious

sigh PBS... :urg:

JDM

Smash Champion
Stab: Did you guys know that the double rainbow guy was an MMA fighter?

Everyone: *Laughs* No way.

Paul: What's a MMA fighter?

Me: That's even more funnier.

blueb3rry

Smash Cadet
does anyone wanna get together to play sometime tomorrow? i'm free all day and i'd like to get a few more games in before i leave back for norcal this weekend. I have a cube but no tv

AntoPark

Smash Lord
does anyone wanna get together to play sometime tomorrow? i'm free all day and i'd like to get a few more games in before i leave back for norcal this weekend. I have a cube but no tv
I can't play, but when're you coming back?
I hate playing against ganons, but I need help on the match up!
So when you're back and band camp isn't going on, you should come over and we'll just play 1 on 1 for like a couple hours or something

edit : anyone'll be free to just smash with me one on one after I'm done with college apps and stuff!

Signia

Smash Lord
Ok, I'm back. I got ***** in Arizona. They're pretty good, probably better than irvine. When is the next JDM smashfest? I still need my revenge from Anto

Summer's ending, so some people should be coming back? or leaving, idk.
When are you coming back kirbyraeg? Also where has Cameron(GSUB) been?

DJMirror

Smash Master
Ok, I'm back. I got ***** in Arizona. They're pretty good, probably better than irvine. When is the next JDM smashfest? I still need my revenge from Anto

Summer's ending, so some people should be coming back? or leaving, idk.
When are you coming back kirbyraeg? Also where has Cameron(GSUB) been?
I don't really think they are that much better than Irvine, they're just good as our top 6 or 5? (Connor, Zhu, MacD, Kira, PsychoMidget, & MAPLE) *Fly will be added to this later once school starts*

but beside Their top players (GG7, Light, Forward, Taj, Wobbles, etc)

Silly Kyle, YEAH!, Okami, and Tai ***** us pretty **** hard. No Contest. The only good players that can go even or beat them is Stab, GSUB, Kao and Hyprid.

**** AZ Arcadians look pretty **** good.

Signia, there's a Arcadian 2 tournament at UCSD

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
We have more AZ arcadians and stuff. Like, if we did a crew battle without ranked players, we'd win. I'd like to see Jetfour, GG7, Forward, Axe, and Taj vs Connor, Zhu, MacD, PsychoMidget, and Maple. Dave just doesn't seem to have been trying lately. :/

Btw, Jason...lol...I'm not bagging on you at all. You probably know some of these, but some might be new (like the Joey/Yeah situation).
Currently:
-Wobbles lives in Texas
-Light usually lives in Colorado
-Yeah! lives in New York
-Rubyiris is my level, so he should probably be included in the little 4some listy thing
-In my opinion only...I'm fine with Connor being 949, but his house still resides in the boundaries of Garden Grove or wherever it is :p (at least until he actually starts living in the city limits of Irvine for longer than a month straight)

DJMirror

Smash Master
We have more AZ arcadians and stuff. Like, if we did a crew battle without ranked players, we'd win. I'd like to see Jetfour, GG7, Forward, Axe, and Taj vs Connor, Zhu, MacD, PsychoMidget, and Maple. Dave just doesn't seem to have been trying lately. :/

Btw, Jason...lol...I'm not bagging on you at all. You probably know some of these, but some might be new (like the Joey/Yeah situation).
Currently:
-Wobbles lives in Texas
-Light usually lives in Colorado
-Yeah! lives in New York
-Rubyiris is my level, so he should probably be included in the little 4some listy thing
I have faith that Irvine top players can beat your AZ tops players

Nah you're not baggin me at all. I just forgot that Light and Wobbles moved out of AZ. I didn't know Yeah! moved to New York, when was this? Rubyiris..Even tho he's the joke of AZ that's been running around, I always thought he was better than me.

Dave is way too busy with school, work, life and StarCraft 2 (What a true Korean)

PsychoMidget just started going back to the tournament scene but this time he's maining Luigi.

Top Bottom