• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 4 Stocked/Amazing Matches Thread (12/17/12 new: mayhem JV 5 stocks RT)

The Star King

Smash Hero
Finished all the JV 4 stocks. You should go back through and check for dead links because a lot of them were on itsbme's channel, and it got taken down. I think the second JV 4 in the list and all of the ones with LOL master are gone, and maybe some others.

Just a preview of what's to come:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AmazingMeleeMatches/videos?view=1

Once I'm done the mass uploading, I'll include the Twitter. I don't want people getting their feeds/phones blown up because I'm uploading like 30 or so at once each time. lol
Good choice the featured vid ;)

Varist

Smash Lord
oh my god he did not deserve that win.

and why didn't they have a timer on lol, if peach was just going to wait by the ledge and spam backthrow falco could've just lasered forever. set shouldn't have counted

The Cutting Edge

Smash Apprentice
"I went to the ledge like 4 times and I survived all 4 gimps. Approaching a 5th time also has to be safe, right?"

Varist

Smash Lord
"dis a fytin gaem ah don wan no gat dame platfoarms"

dart is so fast, damn. i almost want to say the last stock was a subconscious fluke because fuuuuck, that would be so hard to think up on the spot and execute. definitely a gut kill

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I nominate this for being the most fraudulent match of all time.

2 stitchfaces in a row (both kill), and Axe saves Silly Kyle when he is about to SD.

AyatoK26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kaminakid
I've been looking for the Taj/SS Mewtwo/Falcon game 1 match from "Mango Juice" for a while now and I can't find it.

Anyone knows where I can find it? All I can find is game 2.

Top Bottom