• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 4 Stocked/Amazing Matches Thread (12/17/12 new: mayhem JV 5 stocks RT)

sirlaser

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone remember a team Fox dittos match (believe one team was Mango/Lucky) on Stadium where both members of one team killed the other in the exact same manner then sideb'd back onto the two platforms? Been trying to find that vid but failing so far; any help would be appreciated :)

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Lol, if that last laser hit, Leffen would have spared himself from being on this thread.
I'm convinced that's exactly why Armada blocked it instead of setting up an edgeguard.

Armada sneaking up on Dr. Peepee on my list of favorite smashers.

Armada

Smash Lord
Lol, if that last laser hit, Leffen would have spared himself from being on this thread.
The funny thing is that people was cheering "JV" so I expected Leffen wanted to avoid to lose like that :p

Well the entire set is kinda good and it's fun that Leffen is stepping up all the time =)
GGs Leffen =)

Varist

Smash Lord
tbh that combo on ps was pretty legitimate

but yeah damn you leffen and your ego stuff etc.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
took 10 stocks in draft crews today. someone or me will post the link when it's uploaded

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
>See Strong Bad 10 stock streak
Hell yeah, ready for some DK action
>Strong Bad (Sheik)
wut

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Fine next time I get a 10 stock streak I'll use DK
God fine gosh man :mad:

Beat!

Smash Master
Moral of the story: If you ever pick up a low tier, you will never ever be able to switch to a viable character without everyone hating you for it.

Top Bottom