• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 4 Stocked/Amazing Matches Thread (12/17/12 new: mayhem JV 5 stocks RT)

Cero

Smash Lord
Smoke2jointz looks like a cross between all the great Falcons that came before him. His style is aggressive and conservatively safe at the same time.

Cero

Smash Lord
i wrote a 6 page notepad document of team strats to armada and update him on the changes daily, before apex 2012. We talk on fb chat a lot (usually me telling him/discussing things 90% of the time and him telling me things the other 10% or so)
Hey, Mew2King.

Do you think Armada is the best team mate for you?

Who else do you think could compliment you just as well or better than Armada?

Have you ever considered teaming with Mango or Hungrybox?

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
as long as I'm with someone that is good in front/at approaching and also supporting (mostly guy in the front majority of the time, mainly because Sheik is best played as a support character), I do well

there's lots of people i still wanna try teaming with

mango/hbox(last time was 09 but that was long ago)/axe for example are some I haven't teamed with yet but wanna try teaming with some time. Next time armada is with aniolas (probably next national but I don't know?) I'll ask those 3. Me and armada are gonna team when he's not with aniolas though.

armada's the best teammate probably followed by jman in my experience so far. Lately me and cactuar have done well (we 7 stocked husband+wife recently, i think twice in a row, or 6 and 7 minimum I forget which) but I have the most experience with jman probably. I think I'm pretty good at teaming with a lot of people, unless they are overly campy and make me go in (Sheik is not played the best that way).

Cero

Smash Lord
Nice combo video. :)

as long as I'm with someone that is good in front/at approaching and also supporting (mostly guy in the front majority of the time, mainly because Sheik is best played as a support character), I do well

there's lots of people i still wanna try teaming with

mango/hbox(last time was 09 but that was long ago)/axe for example are some I haven't teamed with yet but wanna try teaming with some time. Next time armada is with aniolas (probably next national but I don't know?) I'll ask those 3. Me and armada are gonna team when he's not with aniolas though.

armada's the best teammate probably followed by jman in my experience so far. Lately me and cactuar have done well (we 7 stocked husband+wife recently, i think twice in a row, or 6 and 7 minimum I forget which) but I have the most experience with jman probably. I think I'm pretty good at teaming with a lot of people, unless they are overly campy and make me go in (Sheik is not played the best that way).
I'm most interested in seeing you and Mango team. He's aggressive and he would make an amazing team mate as well.

Actually... I want to see Mango and Armada team too. That would be too much ****, lol.

change thread title please
Done. Although I think the name, Smoke2jointz is hilarious and deserved to be written out fully.

Luma

Smash Lord
So many Marths I've never heard of. And Armada's Marth is ridiculous, lol.

lets see:
armada: duh
aska: from france, pretty decent, not sure if still playing
ek: duh
fox128: from austria, was good 2004-2007, retired
hack: duh
ice: duh
mahie: from france, afaik pretty new to the scene or atleast just got "good"
makenshi: from france, retired now afaik but used to be one of the best if not the best in france
mayhem: tbh no idea, heard his name here and there but thats about it ^^
neutroni: from finnland, huge talent but retired afaik
overlord: from italy, pretty decent player
salapate: from france, best marth in some matchups imo (in europe)
dahean: duh
tlzk: noob from germany (he really isnt good ^^)
zen: from france afaik, dunno anything about his skill though

Paju

Smash Journeyman
lets see:
makenshi: from france, retired now afaik but used to be one of the best if not the best in france
Mayhem is top5 in Finland.

Cero

Smash Lord
lets see:
Oh, okay. So Spam's video is basically a European Marth combo video.

Go Europe. :)

Slhoka

Smash Lord
lets see:
aska: from france, pretty decent, not sure if still playing - Aska is still playing, and he's arguably the second Marth in France behind Salepâte. He's more than decent.
mahie: from france, afaik pretty new to the scene or atleast just got "good" - He improved recently indeed. He may be the third Marth and could give Aska a run for his money.
makenshi: from france, retired now afaik but used to be one of the best if not the best in france - he was the best at some point, indeed.
zen: from france afaik, dunno anything about his skill though - He's French and not so good, but improving. He's really technical and limits his results by being flashy (but on the other side, he does some amazing stuff lol)
Fixed the stuff about the French players.

Luma

Smash Lord
ah nice to hear that aska is still playing, i owe him some good matches ^^
pretty decent in might get top10 at a european tournament depending on his bracket

Cero

Smash Lord
****in' Broly! You couldn't even tell that he's handicapped from watching his gameplay. He's a monster.

Oh, and I like the 3rd song the best. You probably put it at the end on purpose.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
****in' Broly! You couldn't even tell that he's handicapped from watching his gameplay. He's a monster.

Oh, and I like the 3rd song the best. You probably put it at the end on purpose.
yes I guess you could say that.

and yeah broly is probably the biggest inspiration for me playing marth. It's like...I can't even complain about Marth's limitations considering broly not only overcomes the character's limits but he also overcame his own. It's ****ing incredible.

Top Bottom