• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 4 Stocked/Amazing Matches Thread (12/17/12 new: mayhem JV 5 stocks RT)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Eat a **** Johnny LOL

I'm 4th in Arizona. If I haven't earned it by now, then the rest of the community can eat **** and die.
Continuation of the "You're RANKED fourth in arizona" point. All rankings in AZ can tentatively move down, like, five spots. Wobbles is coming back in the next few months (I've heard), Light is coming back, TAJ is easily better than me and probably better than Chris and just doesn't enter tourneys, Sean is still better than most of the PR despite how he doesn't give a crap/is out of practice (I personally think he's still better than me, even in his current state... well, I'm doubting that a little after his performance in NY, but the last time he played, I'd say so), Jackie still plays but hasn't entered anything in forever cuz he's a busy man, and Kyle's gunning for your spot and definitely has a shot at taking it, and he might actually have it if his attendance were better and he had more chances to prove himself.

tl;dr: Wobbles, Forward, TAJ, and Light are easily a big part of the respect that AZ gets as a state, so you can't just talk about "I'm fourth in Arizona" without a disclaimer mentioning that NONE of those people are involved with that.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
honestly ruby you need to stop caring so much about what people think of your skill level. if you legitimately improve to the point where people start respecting you for it it'll come naturally. if you demand it, you'll only lose any respect you might have. take a look at Axe, Taj, Wobbles, etc. from your area. they don't boast, they don't demand respect, they just have it. they've earned it by playing the game and playing the game only. you can do it too
i had to learn it the hard way myself, so please listen bro

Cero

Smash Lord
Lol. I had the first match of that set on my thread for a long time. No one bothered to tell me the second match was a 4 stock too. :laugh:

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
There was really no point to putting East Coast Eddie up hahah wtf!

He hasn't played in like 3-4 years, and then he's thrown into matches with Chu LOL.

FoxoF

Smash Cadet
So I know I'm being gay by posting this in sort of the wrong place, but I'm looking for a video I saw a few months ago, but I cant find it :( Hope you guys can help.

Its M2K Marth vs a falco, on DREAMLAND (definitely).

I'm pretty sure it is a tourney match. Within the last few months I'm pretty sure, not before christmas.

M2K is winning by quite a lot, but the falco brings it back and wins the game.

I particularly remember it because the background noise is really hype, the crowd are seriously supporting the falco, **** gets real hype when he starts bringing it back.

Really sorry for the **** description, I'll actually be really impressed if someone manages to recognise wtf I am talking about lol. Thankssss

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
A lot of people been wondering how does the 2007 metagame looks like in 2011. PC chris in person is proof enough.
it'd be better to see him play falco for this comparison, as it seems fox's metagame hasn't changed much in awhile..besides stuff like double shines/shinegrabs. fox is fox. characters like falco are a whole 'nother story

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
So I know I'm being gay by posting this in sort of the wrong place, but I'm looking for a video I saw a few months ago, but I cant find it :( Hope you guys can help.

I'm pretty sure it is a tourney match. Within the last few months I'm pretty sure, not before christmas.

I particularly remember it because the background noise is really hype, the crowd are seriously supporting the falco, **** gets real hype when he starts bringing it back.

Really sorry for the **** description, I'll actually be really impressed if someone manages to recognise wtf I am talking about lol. Thankssss
sorry dude that never happens. EVER.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
it'd be better to see him play falco for this comparison, as it seems fox's metagame hasn't changed much in awhile..besides stuff like double shines/shinegrabs. fox is fox. characters like falco are a whole 'nother story
Ya but you forget everyone else gets better because they played it a lot right now. Old school players do not lose their smarts that easily... they can still **** 90% of the smasher.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion

sorry dude that never happens. EVER.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6eqa850P1I

Top Bottom