• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 4 Stocked/Amazing Matches Thread (12/17/12 new: mayhem JV 5 stocks RT)

Pi

Smash Hero
also i think i have 1 or 2 2v1 comebacks in teams recorded

memory is kinda foggy i know i have at least one, but i kill 1 person like right after my partner dies so idk if it counts

t3h Icy

Smash Master
On the MIST Livestream, Joot made a 3-stock comeback against ORLY, so hopefully it's recorded.

Oh, and Joot plays G&W!

Dart!

Smash Master
Kage probably 4 stocked me in one our games last weekend. i would hope to think i am not that bad that i can't at least kill him once but it happened :/

Cero

Smash Lord
Game & Watch only sucks because he can't l-cancel and his shield's too small.

Besides that, he's a pretty beast character.

Also, this is a good stream. Picture in picture is legit. :)

t3h Icy

Smash Master
One of the next biggies for this thread will be Ice vs IVP. Ice 3-0'd IVP, but apparently in the last match, Ice 4-stocked him under a minute.

IVP is an amazing Swedish Fox and is legit as ****, but Ice is on a whole different level. Can't wait to see it!

Cero

Smash Lord

Varist

Smash Lord
I just listened to the beginnings of all the tracks on a Youtube FFVII playlist. It's either not from VII at all, not on the playlist, or a very original-sounding remix.

Varist

Smash Lord
just mentioning smash at least once somewhere in the post doesn't necessarily keep it on-topic imo

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Trolling was pretty much derived from the term "trolling", which is a method of fishing where one or more fishing lines, baited with lures or bait fish, are drawn through the water. This may be behind a moving boat, or by slowly winding the line in when fishing from a static position, or even sweeping the line from side-to-side, e.g. when fishing from a jetty (love Wikipedia when you're too lazy to write your own definition).

Nowadays people think of trolls that live under bridges. I'm guessing the meaning changed due to people not knowing what trolling actually was/people are dumb.

Then this thing was invented -> :troll:

...:troll:

Top Bottom