• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 4 Stocked/Amazing Matches Thread (12/17/12 new: mayhem JV 5 stocks RT)

Cero

Smash Lord
Lol at pause to unexpected spike. I got JV 5'ed in a Marth ditto by Mew2King on Final Destination too.

... That didn't get recorded though. :)

Walt

Smash Ace
I love how JV5s are becoming a real thing. They didn't used to happen ever. But now we got a couple recorded and people getting 4 stocked and doing like 40%. Awesome.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha. i've seen silentspectre do a jv5 i think 3 times in my life haha. two falcon dittos, and an ice climbers

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
:facepalm:

I've never used Fox competitively in my life. Did it against M2K cause I knew it'd be the most humbling Smash experience ever... and for the YouTube entertainment of course ;)

Just wait until I upload my Falcon/Marth matches and Falcon dittos with him :troll:

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Kage one of my jv 5s was a ganon ditto. But that was at a NJ smashfest back in 2006 or maybe 07 where I played the game a ton and never messed up any execution. It was like 450 damage to 0 on FD (idk why I remember that). Over half my Jv 5s are with marth, but in terms of 4 stocking people I've probably done it at least several thousand times

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
juggleguy i didn't know you had any intention of uploading anything <.< even the marth fox matches. u told me u just wanted it for yourself. idc really just i didn't know that since that isn't what you told me at all

but make sure you get pools and the mew2 match vs falco and my sick jigglypuff combo (up smash, Uair, bair, reverse fair, rest) cuz those were all funny/**** (they were all around the same time period)

Cero

Smash Lord

Walt

Smash Ace
my only jv5 was against some random with bowser. I think he had played once or twice before in his life but I don't care, he was fox and it was FD.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
This thread should be renamed to "u got shamed, bro" :p

I don't think I've ever gotten JV 5ed. But the closest I've been was not too long ago against PP, it was a tourney match and I got 30-ish% off before he 4-stocked me. Falco dittos aren't fun when your pants get pulled down.

Cero

Smash Lord
JV 5 stocking is really hard >____<.

I only had one legit one vs not a scrub surprisingly xD with Marth yay.

And Magus JV 5ed me with Ness.

I was mad.
Holy ****. Magus must be a ****ing beast with Ness! XD

This thread should be renamed to "u got shamed, bro" :p

I don't think I've ever gotten JV 5ed. But the closest I've been was not too long ago against PP, it was a tourney match and I got 30-ish% off before he 4-stocked me. Falco dittos aren't fun when your pants get pulled down.
Falco dittos are scary.

Top Bottom