• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 2006-2008 Tier list

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Peach steal Falcos?

As in move Falco down below Marth and Peach?

Seems possible with all of Falco's tactics being crushed by the changing metagame... its possible he might drop that far, but not likely.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Peach steal Falcos?

As in move Falco down below Marth and Peach?

Seems possible with all of Falco's tactics being crushed by the changing metagame... its possible he might drop that far, but not likely.
I was forgetting falco is just below fox. I was thinking of the old tier list where it was fox sheik marth falco peach. Cause that's probably how it should be again. maybe >_>

BIG-T

Smash Apprentice
Teir list is BS. If your a good player you can make anybody work for you. Look at Bum, he came outta nowhere with DK and pwnd many. *****es.....

Brookman

Smash Hero
Agreed @ dragon hawk.

Though I do agree that you can do well with any character, that's not what the tier list says really. So you really present two different points.

A. The tier list is BS.

This is false, while the tier list may not represent the current meta game it is pretty much fact, and it exists for sure. You just misunderstand it's reason for existing.

B. Bum ***** with DK.

This is true.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Brookman i can't fathom how you are still able to explain this to EVERY single person that has stated the same thing over and over.

Good ****

BIG-T

Smash Apprentice
I understand the tier list for what it is but with the tier list is doing is making noobs think the only good characters in the game are the top and high tier characters.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
The tier list isn't making them think that. The noobs are making themselves think that.

You obviously don't understand the purpose of the tier list. It isn't "who's better than who", though looks can be deceiving.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I understand the tier list for what it is but with the tier list is doing is making noobs think the only good characters in the game are the top and high tier characters.
The only good characters ARE top and high characters. Bum ****** with DK doesn't mean DK is a good character, or else you would see numerous DK players ****** :psycho:

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
That sounds accurate though... the top tiers and high tiers are the good characters. They're the ones that do well.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
good cover up kevin

tier list holds because

i used to play link and lose...now im a top tier sell out and play fox...

and win.

..!!

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Omg, havent you seen the crew battles? Darkrain totally 4 stocked that peach in that one match. Falcon counters peach, y'all. No liez.
Maybe is because : Darkrain > everyone else, however pro spacies can be an exeption

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Darkrain is pretty fly, but I did watch a vid of Tink beating him, and Tink isn't as good in my opinion.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Im bored at work so here's what the tier list should be IMO:

Fox
Marth
Sheik
Falco
Peach

then i dunno. probably something like...

Falcon
Jiggs
Samus
ICs
Doc
Luigi
Ganon
Link
Mario
DK

oh yeah, mewtwo shouldn't be last. im pretty sure that goes to pichu. m2 can be 2nd worst though.

Reese

Smash Journeyman
Fox takes a lot of work to be good with. You cant just pick up Fox and be like "Im playen de top teir no 1 kan beet me lolz"

Reese

Smash Journeyman
Wait a second Mr. Aesir.

noob Link > noob Fox.

every other Link <<<<<<<<< every other Fox.

Edit: added more less than signs.
Quoted for truth

Fox gets gimped really badly if you cant play him very well.

**** i double posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom