• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 0C2 Zero Challenge Video Thread - DVD COMPLETE, ORDER NOW!!!

manacloud1

Smash Champion
heh

Just a thought, but what if you took down some preorders now for a lower price so that it would save you some money on a few things like the gas it takes for trips to the post office and all that kind of stuff. Any orders after could be priced at $30 or whatever.
thanks for all the ideas. Actually i told neadlt to do a preorders list cause all these matches are so high on demand. Right now I dont want to turn any possible buyers away so im pretty sure in the end the dvd will cost around 25 bucks, without s and h. This would make more people happy imo. All the matches that arent on the dvd we will post on you tube so everything will get out. But yeah i hear what everyones saying. As for the hawaiians, do u all live near each other? because when u came to oc2 u were as one so i dont know which islands u came from. Im sure if u all want we will make a special deal for those who live near each other like if u buy 2 u get an extra free one so everyone can have one or something like that. But im pretty sure people will rip this stuff as soon as we get a possible buyer thats why we want the trust of people to not rip the stuff until like a month later so in return u dont waste ur money to buy our product and people who are too cheap and just want free matches dont get free stuff and they have to wait and in the end we will all be happy. Thats the goal right.

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
25 is a good sounds price, I wouldnt worry too much about people posting the videos on youtube. I would worry about the torrents. Regardless I will definately buy one of these.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok so one time I saw my***** on the internet and I was like O_o how come this is free?

so like, I'd pay a lot to see my ***** online, and since OC2 is as cool as my *****, I don't mind paying like... 2 hoes and a cadillac for that DVD.

word.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Who used in a teams match the tags 'DK,' 'FOX,' and 'LINK? 'DK' was Fox/Falcon, 'Fox' was Peach, and 'Link' was a Fox. If I don'tget a response the vids won't be named. Cheers.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
sounds like the canadian players ryan/cow ear as the fox player using the tag of link and hyuga however you spell his name as peach with the tag link...

at least thats how i remember them doing it. crazy tag mindgames.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Lol... Did you just call me Hyuga?

Well it was
Ryan/CowEar Nametag is LINK
Tiep/Patooty Nametag is FOX
Im pretty sure its those 2 because thats always their names for teams.

Dunno about the other 2. It might be Chester and Joanna Dark?
"DK" Could have been Chester. He uses both Fox and Falcon.
Was one of the matches on Dreamland? Where in the end "FOX" (Peach) was the last one on that team and died because he cancled his UpB to early and missed the ledge?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
alright

pre ordering the dvds wont work until i actually make the product for now the product hasnt been created yet just the encoded videos, not till cao and everyone hands me the full encoded videos on an external then i can do my part. Then preordering can start to happen.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Who used in a teams match the tags 'DK,' 'FOX,' and 'LINK? 'DK' was Fox/Falcon, 'Fox' was Peach, and 'Link' was a Fox. If I don'tget a response the vids won't be named. Cheers.
Dunno about the other 2. It might be Chester and Joanna Dark?
"DK" Could have been Chester. He uses both Fox and Falcon.
Was one of the matches on Dreamland? Where in the end "FOX" (Peach) was the last one on that team and died because he cancled his UpB to early and missed the ledge?
Hmm... I honestly can't remember. It does ring a bell.
CAO, can you pm me? give me the tags of all 4 people in the match, the stage in each match, and the winner of each match, and I should be able to tell you. Also, give me the color of the "DK" tag player.

Apocalypse™

Smash Journeyman
Just a thought but couldn't someone rip the DVDs and put it online (I know not Youtube but something else...) or just burn the DVDs and give em out...

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
Just a thought but couldn't someone rip the DVDs and put it online (I know not Youtube but something else...) or just burn the DVDs and give em out...
read previous posts women!!1 thats already been taken into consideration, theres nothing they can do except hope for no as*holes

Apocalypse™

Smash Journeyman
read previous posts women!!1 thats already been taken into consideration, theres nothing they can do except hope for no as*holes
You can go ahead and read 20 pages worth of comments because you probably have nothing better to do but I don't have the time to read 20 pages worth of **** nor do I want to.

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Hey Manacloud, just wondering if there are any plans to distrubute those DVD's outside of the USA? Like maybe all the way down here to London! :laugh:
Obviously u guys are doing ALL the DVD creations and distributions so it might be a bit of an effort to have them anywhere else than the USA, but i just thought id ask so i know whether to get excited or not.:laugh:

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
yes he does intend to do so. you will just have to pay a bit more for S&H.

EDIT: BTW Mana, don't you think you should make pre-orders or something, since it would suck to make like 300 DVDs and have only 50 people order them. >_>

manacloud1

Smash Champion
yeah

yes he does intend to do so. you will just have to pay a bit more for S&H.

EDIT: BTW Mana, don't you think you should make pre-orders or something, since it would suck to make like 300 DVDs and have only 50 people order them. >_>
i want nealdt to do a preorders list right now all the videos are encoded by caotic, arash , and max. The only thing left to do is compress them all and even so i dont think we can fit them all on one dvd thers way too much. Uncompress the video files went over 120 gigs. Right now this is a huge problem so things are going to take longer for us to finish now. Just to keep everyone updated. Plus with school im rather busy so everyone please be patient as for sending it to other places outside of the usa we are currently working something out about this.

johnkim

Smash Journeyman
i don't think people would really mind if the quality were lower to accomodate more videos. i'd rather see more lower quality videos than fewer videos that are higher quality.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Updates, yay!

I've been given a portable hard drive with about 151 gigs of video (1215kbps, 720x480). That's a lot of video! It is now my job to re-encode all the files on the drive at a more manageable size and compression (360x240, 768kbps XVID). It takes my computer about a minute and a half to recompress one minute of video (she's a little old), so most matches take 6-8 minutes to complete. I've currently finished processing all our Singles (109) and Doubles (56) matches and have moved on to the regular + international crews, which take multiple hours each to recompress.

I also have 7 more tapes to go through, most of which appear to be crews. But who knows what other treats lie within?

After all the recompression is complete, we will move on to organizing and producing the actual DVDs.

I would like to take a second to remind everyone what will be on these DVDs, straight from a directory listing of each folder on the hard drive:

Singles:
Blood of the Fallen (Sheik) vs. The King (Jigglypuff)
Captain Jack (Ganondorf) vs. ChuDat (Ice Climbers)
Captain Jack (Sheik) vs. Kizzo Girl (Young Link)
Captain Jack (Sheik) vs. The King (Jigglypuff)
Chester (Fox) vs. B-Stick (Marth)
ChuDat (Ice Climbers) vs. Forward (Falco/Peach)
ChuDat (Ice Climbers) vs. Hella (Peach)
ChuDat (Ice Climbers) vs. PC Chris (Fox)
DSF (Green Sheik) vs. Blood of the Fallen (Red Sheik)
DSF (Green Sheik/Fox) vs. Hoshino Kirby (Blue Sheik)
FalseFalco (Falco) vs. Forward (Falco)
Hayato (Sheik/Fox) vs. The King (Jigglypuff)
Helios (Fox) vs. The GERM (Falco)
Hiko (Falco) vs. Captain Jack (Sheik)
Hiko (Falco) vs. Cowear (Fox)
Hoshino Kirby (Doc) vs. ChuDat (Ice Climbers)
Hoshino Kirby (Sheik) vs. Kentaross (Doctor Mario)
Hoshino Kirby (Sheik) vs. Mew2King (Fox)
Hoshino Kirby (Sheik) vs. The King (Jigglypuff)
HugS (Samus) vs. Rob Money (Sheik)
Kei (Fox/Peach) vs. Rob Money (Falco/Sheik)
Kei (Fox) vs. Shu (Sheik)
Kei (Peach) vs. ChuDat (Ice Climbers)
Ken (Marth/Fox) vs. Korean DJ (Sheik/Fox)
Ken (Marth) vs. Captain Jack (Sheik)
Ken (Marth) vs. ChuDat (Ice Climbers)
Ken (Marth) vs. Mew2King (Fox)
Ken (Marth) vs. Sastopher (Peach)
KillaOR (Jigglypuff) vs. Tori (Falco/Marth)
Korean DJ (Fox) vs. ChuDat (Ice Climbers)
Korean DJ (Fox) vs. Shu (Sheik)
Mew2King (Fox) vs. ChuDat (Ice Climbers)
Mew2King (Fox/Sheik) vs. Kei (Peach)
PC Chris (Fox) vs. Forward (Falco)
PC Chris (Fox) vs. Rob Money (Falco/Sheik)
Sastopher (Peach) vs. Shu (Sheik)
Shu (Black Sheik) vs. DSF (Blue Sheik/Falco)
Shu (Sheik) vs. Hiko (Falco)
Taj (Fox) vs. Shu (Sheik)
The GERM (Falco) vs. Wolf (Peach)
The King (Jigglypuff) vs. Shu (Sheik/Marth)
Trevyn (Link) vs. ChuDat (Ice Climbers)
VarietyBarrage (Fox) vs. Captain Jack (Sheik)

Teams:
[Chadori (Tori + Champ)] vs. [Osama Yo Mama (Arash + Maximiliation)]
[Character Confusion (Patooty + CowEar)] vs. [Les Chiens Chands (Joanna Dark + Chester)]
[DS (Captain Jack + Isai)] vs. (Kentaross + Cho)
[DS (Captain Jack + Isai)] vs. [Hop and Kick (Mew2King + Korean DJ)]
[DS (Captain Jack + Isai)] vs. [ManaChu (Manacloud + ChuDat)]
[DSF + BobMoney] vs [Stinkfist (Straight + Wolf)]
[Hey, Mind If I Get A Slice (HugS + BloodOfTheFallen)] vs [Crunchwrap Supreme (Pc Chris + Kaiser)]
[Hey, Mind If I Get A Slice (HugS + Blood of the Fallen)] vs. [DS (Isai + Captain Jack)]
[Hey, Mind If I Get A Slice (Hugs + BloodOfTheFallen)] vs [Hoshino Kei (Kei + Hoshino Kirby)]
[Hey, Mind If I Get A Slice (HugS + BloodOfTheFallen)] vs [Shu + Hiko]
[Hop and Kick (Mew2King + Korean DJ)] vs. [DS (Captain Jack + Isai)]
[Hop and Kick (Mew2King + Korean DJ)] vs. [Ken and ROB$ Rapesies Kids (Ken + Rob Money)]
[Hop and Kick (Mew2King + Korean DJ)] vs. [Team BS (Sastopher + Blair)]
[Hoshino Kei (Hoshino Kirby + Kei)] vs. [DS (Captain Jack + Isai)]
[Ken and ROB$ Rapesies Kids (Ken + RobMoney)] vs. [Silly Fire Boy (Silly Fox + BalefireBoy)]
[Kentaro + Cho] vs [Chadori (Champ + Tori)]
[Kentaro + Cho] vs [Ken and ROB$ Rapesies Kids (Ken + Rob$)]
[KillaORCort (KillaOR + RaSeruCort)] vs [Perfect Hair Forever (HyugaRicdeau + Frotaz)]
[KillaorCort (KillaOR + RaSeruCort)] vs [Shadowclaw (Taj + Forward)]
[ManaChu (Manacloud + ChuDat)] vs. [Hop and Kick (Mew2King + Korean DJ)]
[ManaChu (Manacloud + ChuDat)] vs. [Hoshino Kei (Hoshino Kirby + Kei)]
[ManaChu (Manacloud + ChuDat)] vs [Shadowclaw (Taj + Forward)]
[NES Advantage (Eddie + Scamp)] vs Shadowclaw (Taj + Forward)] (VERY SHORT)
[Osama Yo Mama (Arash + Maximiliation)] vs. [RANDOM]
[Plywood Pirates (Shaz + Helios)] vs [Gangs, Drugs, Fights (Kokichi + Foxroar)]
[Shadowclaw (Taj + Forward)] vs. [DS (Captain Jack + Isai)]
[Silly Fire Boy (Silly Fox + BalefireBoy)] vs. [Team Frotaz (Derilink + Yagi)]
[So Intense (King + GERM)] vs [DS (Captain Jack + Isai)] 1.avi
[So Intense (King + GERM)] vs [Hitsugaya + NoobKing] 1.avi
[So Intense (King + GERM)] vs. [Shu + Hiko]
[Team BS (Sastopher + Blair)] vs. [Hoshino Kei (Hoshino Kirby + Kei)]
[Team BS (Sastopher + Blair)] vs. [Ken and ROB$ Rapesies Kids (Ken + RobMoney)]
[Team Quebec (vwins + pkmvodka)] vs. [Hoshino Kei (Hoshino Kirby + Kei)]
[Ultra Aesitis (Ultra Luigi + Aesis) vs [DSF + BobMoney]
[Ultra Aesitis (Ultra Luigi + Aesis)] vs [Smash Alliance (Fugito + Yo-Jo)]

Crews:
J-City (Kaiser, Mew2King, KoreanDJ, PC Chris, Hayato) vs. Superfriends (HugS, Wolf, Straight, Omar?)
Mikael is Gay (Ken, Isai, ChuDat, Manacloud, Captain Jack) vs. Death by **** (King, GERM, Zelgadis, Bob Money, ???)
Japan (Hiko, Shu, Hoshino Kirby, Kentaross, Cho) vs. J-City (now with HugS power!)
Skypal (Sastopher, VarietyBarrage, Kei, ??, ??) vs. Mikael is Gay
MORE FROM UNCAPTURED VIDEOS?

International Crews
Japan vs. East Coast part 2
Japan vs. East Coast
Japan vs. West Coast (finals #1)
Japan vs. West Coast (finals #2)
Canada vs. South
MORE FROM UNCAPTURED VIDEOS?

So there ya have it. I'd say that's worth paying for, right?

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Awww I dont' see NoobKing+Hitsugaya vs Crunchwrap Supreme?(PC Chris+Kaiser) :( or even our match vs King+Germ

Really really hope its in the other videos left over.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
New doubles videos:

[Hey, Mind If I Get A Slice (HugS + BloodOfTheFallen)] vs [Shu + Hiko] *
[Hey, Mind If I Get A Slice (Hugs + BloodOfTheFallen)] vs [Hoshino Kei (Kei + Hoshino Kirby)]
[Kentaro + Cho] vs [Chadori (Champ + Tori)]
[Kentaro + Cho] vs [Ken and ROB$ Rapesies Kids (Ken + Rob$)] *
[KillaORCort (KillaOR + RaSeruCort)] vs [Perfect Hair Forever (HyugaRicdeau + Frotaz)] *
[Plywood Pirates (Shaz + Helios)] vs [Gangs, Drugs, Fights (Kokichi + Foxroar)]
[Ultra Aesitis (Ultra Luigi + Aesis) vs [DSF + BobMoney]

These matches come from a tape of poor quality, so they all exhibit some shaking and other disruptive elements. The matches marked with an asterisk (*) are especially bad. I'll look into releasing some or all of these for free.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Silly CAOTIC mislabeled one of the teams sets. ManaChu (Chu + Manacloud) vs Hop and Kick (KDJ + M2K) is actually ManaChu vs Hoshino Kei (Hoshino Kirby + Kei). Someone needs to learn how to read Japanese! Good thing I found the real ManaChu vs Hop and Kick set :).

More teams videos!

[Ultra Aesitis (Ultra Luigi + Aesis)] vs [Smash Alliance (Fugito + Yo-Jo)]
[Hey, Mind If I Get A Slice (HugS + BloodOfTheFallen)] vs [Crunchwrap Supreme (Pc Chris + Kaiser)]
[NES Advantage (Eddie + Scamp)] vs Shadowclaw (Taj + Forward)] (VERY SHORT)
[ManaChu (ChuDat + Manacloud)] vs [Shadowclaw (Taj + Forward)]
[DSF + BobMoney] vs [Stinkfist (Straight + Wolf)]
[KillaorCort (KillaOR + RaSeruCort)] vs [Shadowclaw (Taj + Forward)]

[So Intense (King + GERM)] vs [DS (Captain Jack + Isai)] 1.avi
[So Intense (King + GERM)] vs [Hitsugaya + NoobKing] 1.avi

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Omg I really can't wait till I see all of these matches. You think the DVD will be ready before the end of the year? :D

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Neal's favorite 0C2 video moment:

East Coast vs Midwest crew battle, Sheik (identified as one King of Mewtwos) vs Bowser (GOJIRAAAAA). Sheik chain grabs Bowser until death, then taunts. WOWOWOWOW. Then Bowser comes back and ***** the Sheik's next life. LOOOL.

Bowser = too good.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Some new crew battles:

Midwest vs East Coast
PAL vs Canada
East vs South
East vs Canada
West vs East

ChuDat

Smash Master
Why iz Neal so amazing ?

I remember the dayz when he was a nobody. I went into the MLG Los Angelos thread, asking for housing, and little did i know, a guy named "Nealdt" came to my rescue.

At the time, i didnt know nealdt at all, and he was unknown to everyone.

But now, wow. Neal, good ****z making moderator man. Mad proud and happy for u haha.

WOW I WAS HOUSED BY NEAL !! YAYUHHHZZ !!

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Ballpark on the DVD cost? $20, $40, more?

I painfully regret missing OC2, but I can't miss spare change on the DVD.

Top Bottom