• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 0C2 Zero Challenge Video Thread - DVD COMPLETE, ORDER NOW!!!

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmm

i told people in advance that it might be some time in january that we finish. We the staff, meaning ,caotic, arash, me ,and neal have families and are doing this as a side task. We are going to take our time to make a good dvd and try to fit as many good matches in as possible. Just wait and it will be good. If we wanted to rush this it would have been out already, but you see neal cares about the people, so hes taking his time making the compression and quality decent.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I never doubt Neal.
NEVER!
Let that be a lesson to all of you. Pichu players know Neal is awesome ;^D

manacloud1

Smash Champion
great news

the dvd is finished, now the final step is to burn it. I still hope we get some kind of registration thing going on so we can know whos buying. The price of the dvd will be 25 bucks, so yes im not changing it for anyone. Now if you live far away you will have to pay for shipping cost as well. Do not try to lower this price because first off a lot of work went into this dvd. Second we didnt charge for the cds or the burning aspect. Burning these dvd kills anyones dvd burner. Now last arash forked out 200 of his own dollars plus gas traveling up and down to make the dvd possible. Plus driving to the post office and filling out shipments takes all day. So why am i listing this? because i know there are always people out there that say its too expensive and say they want it for cheaper or some kind of deal. I mean the fairest thing to do is people buy this dvd as is and everyone try to get their own so atleast we can make back the money lost creating it. So money was really lost from making it. Arash spent a lot. Neal didnt work , just sat home doing this, caotic had to spend his time to do it as well, and me burning it instead of doing other stuff. Try not to read this as an argument or whining , we did this out of the care of the community and thanks to all those who were patient. I am posting it as is. So if anyone has to complain list the reasons why otherwise everythings great and it should be available soon.

my other thanks go out to neal for being a baby sanchez , caotic for being an australian sanchez and arash for being the ultimate sanchez.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Manacloud1- Ill be purchasing a dvd, so what do i do to buy one? Is there going to be some kind of website that i can purchase it on? What do i do because i for sure as hell want one xp!!!

Elen

Smash Lord
Woohoo. I'll definetely be purchasing one, just let me know where and when we'll be able to order it :D Can't wait.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, so I did a little research into distribution methods the other night, and these are my conclusions.

eBay or PayPal are the ways to go. eBay would involve putting up a "buy it now" auction for the DVDs, charging $25 + shipping each. Total sller fees come out to ~$1.50 a DVD. eBay handles verification of payment and has all sorts of free utilities for printing shipping labels, etc. This also acts as a pseudo-registration list. We don't actually have to burn the DVDs beforehand; we just make the auction, and start burning and shipping once the first payments come through. We can also accept personal checks and money orders through eBay.

PayPal would require us setting up a web page with links for people to send money to a PayPal account. We would also need a custom form for people to fill in shipping addresses. Verification would be manual; we would have to compare each PayPal transfer to our website's records, matching people based on the information provided. If someone gives incomplete or inaccurate information, we would have to go through the trouble to contact them and get the correct info. Additionally, our website would have no way of verifying an a PayPal payment was made automatically, so it would be possible for malicious users to fill our records with false orders, causing unending headaches for the staff.

I think it's clear which option I prefer. I would gladly pay $1.50 a DVD to not have to go through the ordeal associated with manual PayPal verification.

As for shipping... based on rough estimates it should come out to around $2 for domestic shipments (USA). International to Australia and England (just checked those two randomly) are around $4.10 - $5. Other countries seem to be at that price range. We will ask that you pay for shipping beyond the regular price of the DVD.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
the dvd is finished, now the final step is to burn it. I still hope we get some kind of registration thing going on so we can know whos buying. The price of the dvd will be 25 bucks, so yes im not changing it for anyone. Now if you live far away you will have to pay for shipping cost as well. Do not try to lower this price because first off a lot of work went into this dvd. Second we didnt charge for the cds or the burning aspect. Burning these dvd kills anyones dvd burner. Now last arash forked out 200 of his own dollars plus gas traveling up and down to make the dvd possible. Plus driving to the post office and filling out shipments takes all day. So why am i listing this? because i know there are always people out there that say its too expensive and say they want it for cheaper or some kind of deal. I mean the fairest thing to do is people buy this dvd as is and everyone try to get their own so atleast we can make back the money lost creating it. So money was really lost from making it. Arash spent a lot. Neal didnt work , just sat home doing this, caotic had to spend his time to do it as well, and me burning it instead of doing other stuff. Try not to read this as an argument or whining , we did this out of the care of the community and thanks to all those who were patient. I am posting it as is. So if anyone has to complain list the reasons why otherwise everythings great and it should be available soon.

my other thanks go out to neal for being a baby sanchez , caotic for being an australian sanchez and arash for being the ultimate sanchez.
^^^favourite manacloud post ever

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
just one question, is there going to be some sort of table of contents where we can find which matches are where or something?

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
They will be organized alphabetically into folders based on type: singles, teams, crews, international crews.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Is it solely matches, or will there be interviews, etc.?

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
FINAL, OFFICIAL CONTENTS OF THE DVD:

SINGLES
Blood of the Fallen (Sheik) vs. The King (Jigglypuff) x3
Captain Jack (Ganondorf) vs. ChuDat (Ice Climbers) x3
Captain Jack (Sheik) vs. Kizzo Girl (Young Link) x2
Captain Jack (Sheik) vs. The King (Jigglypuff) x3
Chester (Fox) vs. B-Stick (Marth) x2
ChuDat (Ice Climbers) vs. Forward (Falco/Peach) x2
ChuDat (Ice Climbers) vs. Hella (Peach) x2
ChuDat (Ice Climbers) vs. PC Chris (Fox) x2
DSF (Green Sheik) vs. Blood of the Fallen (Red Sheik) x2
DSF (Green Sheik/Fox) vs. Hoshino Kirby (Blue Sheik) x2
FalseFalco (Falco) vs. Forward (Falco) x2
Hayato (Sheik/Fox) vs. The King (Jigglypuff) x3
Helios (Fox) vs. The GERM (Falco) x3
Hiko (Falco) vs. Captain Jack (Sheik) x2
Hiko (Falco) vs. Cowear (Fox) x2
Hoshino Kirby (Doc) vs. ChuDat (Ice Climbers) x3
Hoshino Kirby (Sheik) vs. Kentaross (Doctor Mario) x2
Hoshino Kirby (Sheik) vs. Mew2King (Fox) x2
Hoshino Kirby (Sheik) vs. The King (Jigglypuff) x3
HugS (Samus) vs. Rob Money (Sheik) x3
Kei (Fox/Peach) vs. Rob Money (Falco) x3
Kei (Fox) vs. Shu (Sheik) x3
Kei (Peach) vs. ChuDat (Ice Climbers) x3
Ken (<arth/Fox) vs. Korean DJ (Sheik/Fox) x3
Ken (Marth) vs. Captain Jack (Sheik) x2
Ken (Marth) vs. ChuDat (Ice Climbers) x3
Ken (Marth) vs. Mew2King (Fox) x5
Ken (Marth) vs. Sastopher (Peach) x2
KillaOR (Jigglypuff) vs. Tori (Falco) x3
Korean DJ (Fox) vs. ChuDat (Ice Climbers) x2
Korean DJ (Fox) vs. Shu (Sheik) x2
Mew2King (Fox) vs. ChuDat (Ice Climbers) x3
Mew2King (Fox/Sheik) vs. Kei (Peach) x3
PC Chris (Fox) vs. Forward (Falco) x3
PC Chris (Fox) vs. Rob Money (Falco) x2
Sastopher (Peach) vs. Shu (Sheik) x2
Shu (Black Sheik) vs. DSF (Blue Sheik/Falco) x2
Shu (Sheik) vs. Hiko (Falco) x2
Taj (Fox) vs. Shu (Sheik) x3
The GERM (Falco) vs. Wolf (Peach) x3
The King (Jigglypuff) vs. Shu (Marth/Sheik) x3
Trevyn (Link) vs. ChuDat (Ice Climbers) x2
VarietyBarrage (Fox) vs. Captain Jack (Sheik) x2

DOUBLES
[Chadori (Tori + Champ)] vs. [Osama Yo Mama (Arash + Maximiliation)] x3
[Character Confusion (Patooty + CowEar)] vs. [Les Chiens Chands (Joanna Dark + Chester)] x3
[DS (Captain Jack + Isai)] vs. (Kentaross + Cho) x2
[DS (Captain Jack + Isai)] vs. [Hop and Kick (Mew2King + Korean DJ)] x2
[DS (Captain Jack + Isai)] vs. [ManaChu (Manacloud + ChuDat)] x8
[DSF + BobMoney] vs [Stinkfist (Straight + Wolf)] x2
[Hey, Mind If I Get A Slice (HugS + Blood of the Fallen)] vs. [DS (Isai + Captain Jack)] x2
[Hey, Mind If I Get A Slice (HugS + BloodOfTheFallen)] vs [Crunchwrap Supreme (Pc Chris + Kaiser)] x2
[Hop and Kick (Mew2King + Korean DJ)] vs. [DS (Captain Jack + Isai)] x2
[Hop and Kick (Mew2King + Korean DJ)] vs. [Ken and ROB$ Rapesies Kids (Ken + RobMoney)] x3
[Hop and Kick (Mew2King + Korean DJ)] vs. [Team BS (Sastopher + Blair)] x3
[Hoshino Kei (Hoshino Kirby + Kei)] vs. [DS (Captain Jack + Isai)] x4
[Ken and ROB$ Rapesies Kids (Ken + RobMoney)] vs. [Silly Fire Boy (Silly Fox + BalefireBoy)] x2
[ManaChu (Manacloud + ChuDat)] vs [Hop and Kick (KoreanDJ + Mew2King)] x3
[ManaChu (Manacloud + ChuDat)] vs [Shadowclaw (Taj + Forward)] x3
[ManaChu (Manacloud + ChuDat)] vs. [Hoshino Kei (Hoshino Kirby + Kei)] x3
[NES Advantage (Eddie + Scamp)] vs Shadowclaw (Taj + Forward) VERY SHORT
[Osama Yo Mama (Arash + Maximiliation)] vs. [RANDOM] x2
[Shadowclaw (Taj + Forward)] vs. [DS (Captain Jack + Isai)] x2
[Silly Fire Boy (Silly Fox + BalefireBoy)] vs. [Team Frotaz (Derilink + Yagi)] x4
[So Intense (King + GERM)] vs [DS (Captain Jack + Isai)] x2
[So Intense (King + GERM)] vs [Hitsugaya + NoobKing] x2
[So Intense (King + GERM)] vs. (Shu + Hiko) x3
[Team BS (Sastopher + Blair)] vs [DSF + BobMoney] x2
[Team BS (Sastopher + Blair)] vs. [Hoshino Kei (Hoshino Kirby + Kei)] x3
[Team BS (Sastopher + Blair)] vs. [Ken and ROB$ Rapesies Kids (Ken + RobMoney)] x2
[Team Quebec (vwins + pkmvodka)] vs. [Hoshino Kei (Hoshino Kirby + Kei)] x3

REGULAR CREWS
J-City (PC Chris, Kaiser-GL, KoreanDJ, Mew2King) vs. Superfriends (HugS, Wolf, Straight, Inks, BloodoftheFallen)
Japan (Hoshino Kirby, Hiko, Cho, Shu, Kentaross) vs. J-City
Mikael is Gay (Ken, Isai, Manacloud, ChuDat, Captain Jack) vs. Death by **** (The GERM, The King, Bob Money, Zelgadis, DSF)
Mikael is Gay vs. J-City
Skypal (Blair, Sastopher, Derilink, Kei, Yagi) vs. Mikael is Gay

INTERNATIONAL CREWS
Canada vs. South
East vs. Canada
East vs. Midwest
East vs. South
Japan vs. East Coast
Japan vs. West Coast (finals #1)
Japan vs. West Coast (finals #2)
PAL vs. Canada
PAL vs. Japan