• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 0C2 Zero Challenge Video Thread - DVD COMPLETE, ORDER NOW!!!

FireFly

Smash Lord
All of us Hawaiians live near each other. All Hawaiians that attended live in the same town except one with about a 20 minute drive away. I wouldn't mind a special deal :D

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have to go back and recompress the videos at a lower bitrate. Singles alone is taking up 2.4 GB of space, which means we'd obliterate our 4.7 GB target (one DVD). I can cut down filesizes by 1/3 by recompressing at 512 kbps while retaining solid video quality. But there will still be too many matches to fit on the DVD.... :)

Which means some will have to be put on youtube ;).

meleemarth

Smash Ace
So wait, the DVD isnt out just yet? Is it going to be out for christmas because ill be sure to buy one anytime it comes out. Also, how did you guys get a hold of the japanese players? I would like to tell my friend kentaross hi.......

manacloud1

Smash Champion
umm

just woundering, i want a DVD, but i don't know who to talk to
theres me, then theres neal, theres arash , and theres caotic. You can even ask sephirothken, but then hell just tell me so theres no point.

update: dvds going to take a while longer to do becasue , ive just uncovered 3 more tapes of oc2 smash match ups crazy eh. Thats another like 3 hours plus of footage. Neals recompressing everything to make files smaller and thats going to extend the time.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
How do you pre-order then, just post here or PM or something? And can you tell us yet how much it's going to cost or not?

Arash

Smash Lord
lol i'd imagine we'd start another thread or something for preorders

also, i'm always at work so i'd prolly be the worst guy to ask about it anywayz:(

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Is there any special bonus to having a pre-order, like a discount? Or is it just to ensure you get one.

If not, I don't mind. 30 USD is a good price for this DVD.

P.S. Hiya Manacloud :p :) :psycho: :grin:

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
As for selling the DVDs, I personally think ebay is the way to go. We can put them up for a Buy It Now price, and ebay/paypal will handle all the issues with internationality etc.

Darv

Smash Apprentice
As for selling the DVDs, I personally think ebay is the way to go. We can put them up for a Buy It Now price, and ebay/paypal will handle all the issues with internationality etc.
I like this idea :) i live in England and id like a DVD ^_^

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Then there's not much we can do :(. We'll be busy enough with the DVD without having to worry about exchanging currencies etc. So you'll have to come up with *some* way to get us US dollars; Paypal will work for most people, but for the rest, well, I dunno....

Top Bottom