• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 0C2 Zero Challenge Video Thread - DVD COMPLETE, ORDER NOW!!!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Congratulations, LMFAO :)

Hey, at least EVERYONE (minus Jenny and Pha) was rooting for M2K in the Losers Finals set against Ken. I was slightly amused. Their efforts were drowned in a sea of "MEW 2 KING! MEW 2 KING!"

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
leave m2k alone =( we still won that crew battle anyway ur effort was wasted
Lol it's not even that. I love M2k, he's one of my favorite players.

Not sure if you were refering to me, but read my original post. I never even said a thing about M2k. I didn't even talk ****. I just wanted to see the match.

I only said something negative to Cort.
And the reason for that is because Cort is simply a douchebag online. Nothing more.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
alright everyone

Lol it's not even that. I love M2k, he's one of my favorite players.

Not sure if you were refering to me, but read my original post. I never even said a thing about M2k. I didn't even talk ****. I just wanted to see the match.

I only said something negative to Cort.
And the reason for that is because Cort is simply a douchebag online. Nothing more.
too much tension , lets sing a song that unites us all.

O Canada!
O Canada!

Our home and native land!

True patriot love in all thy sons* command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,

The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land** glorious and free!

Notre hymne national
O Canada!

Terre de nos aïeux,

Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux!

Car ton bras sait porter l'épée,

Il sait porter la croix!

Ton histoire est une épopée

Des plus brillants exploits.

Et ta valeur, de foi trempée,

Protégera nos foyers et nos droits.

Extra verse (not part of the anthem)
O Canada! Where pines and maples grow,
Great prairies spread and lordly rivers flow,
How dear to us thy broad domain,
From East to Western sea!
Thou land of hope for all who toil!
Thou True North strong and free!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

O Canada!
O Canada!

From far and wide,

Notre hymne national
O Canada!

Terre de nos aïeux,

Il sait porter la croix!

LOL Mike WTF

Doubletails

Smash Cadet
Price?

Does this DVD already has a cost..? if so (with apologies, since I only went through first and las page) How much will it be..?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

When are these vids coming to youtube?

who said anything about you tube? we arent going to release videos, if you want videos u gotta purchase the dvds. All the left over videos will be stored into a special dvd for those who want to help the oc2 staff a little more. Then if you wait and some guy out there buys a dvd then u can wait again until he uploads it to you tube.

everyones asking about price. Right now let me give u an idea of how much it will be. The dvd will be around 30 bucks for just 2 disks of the best matches at oc2. Meaning 15 for a disk isnt bad. So for those living out of the usa its going to cost more for us to send it to you thus you will have to pay shipping and handling more but the people in america will have to pay around 35 for theirs cause its shipping and handling for them is cheaper. Also if you think paying shipping and handling isnt your business, we have to make the dvd, drive to the post office , stand in line and fill out your address, they weigh it and then they send it. So its a small price to pay for this dvd for what we have to endure at the post office in california. So im telling this to inform the people out of respect.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I mentioned Youtube. It's not offical or anything, but there's too many matches to put even on a couple of DVD's. We are talking about 32 videotapes + 40 extra hours of Digital Cam footage. Obviously there's going to be matches in excess of what several DVD's can hold, so they may as well be put online, however, the best matches will be on the DVD.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, here is Neal's master list of captured videos.

Teams
HugS (Samus) + Omar (Sheik) vs Shu (Sheik) + Hiko (Falco) -- poor quality
Champ (Fox) + Tori (Falco) vs Zelgadis (Fox) + Hella (Peach) -- poor quality

The videos marked "poor quality" were recorded on VCRs or tapes of low quality, so the recorded video is a little sloppy. I'll be lobbying to put those up on YouTube for free; they're still good matches, but I'd feel bad making someone pay for them.

That's all for now ;).

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord

O Canada!
O Canada!

From far and wide,

Notre hymne national
O Canada!

Terre de nos aïeux,

Il sait porter la croix!

It's about 50X better than our national anthem (England) God save the queen UGH *shudders* I s'pose land of hope and glory is alright.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
It's okay PC, I got my revenge against HugS from that OC2 crew battle from

1) OC2 Singles
2) OC2 West vs East crew match (lol he dodged into my charged up smash just like Wes always does)
3) Orlando singles

And yes HugS I love you too.

What was really amazing was when we fought Simna/Enders crew LOL that was funny.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
O.o

It's okay PC, I got my revenge against HugS from that OC2 crew battle from

1) OC2 Singles
2) OC2 West vs East crew match (lol he dodged into my charged up smash just like Wes always does)
3) Orlando singles

And yes HugS I love you too.

What was really amazing was when we fought Simna/Enders crew LOL that was funny.
fighting words from mew2king... uh oh. Mew2king also wtf i fixed ur aim now use it.

Cort

Apple Head
Sorry HugS, for some reason I find it really easy to be a douche bag towards just you in general. I guess you have a thing for bringing it out in people.

Cort

Apple Head
oh yeah raserucort, because u did fairly well at oc2. Most people think the dvds are a joke because everyone there is so noob =).
Uh yeah thanks Mana. I beat Sastopher in pools/Chu Dat in pools and in regional crews and abolished Rob$'s Falco in regular crews.

I also placed higher than Huggies.

But I think only one of my matches will be on that DVD so it doesn't matter, Mana. People can save themselves the pain and just not watch it.

I'm sorry if OC2 was filled with WC noobs. u_u And I'm really sorry for spending nearly 500 dollars to support your tournament, silly head.

araknophobik

Smash Master
upload an intense match
and right before it ends or some crazy combo finish's
cut it off and say "see the rest when you buy..."
that way it pisses the **** out of everyone
but makes them itch to by it like a coke addict

Zander805

Smash Ace
Uh yeah thanks Mana. I beat Sastopher in pools/Chu Dat in pools and in regional crews and abolished Rob$'s Falco in regular crews.

But I think only one of my matches will be on that DVD so it doesn't matter, Mana. People can save themselves the pain and just not watch it.

I'm sorry if OC2 was filled with WC noobs. u_u And I'm really sorry for spending nearly 500 dollars to support your tournament, douche bag.
RaseruCort, nobody knows what you're talking about.

CAOTIC WORK HARDER!!! I WANT THIS VIDEO FOR MY BIRTHDAY WAHHH!!! :chuckle:

manacloud1

Smash Champion
???

I'm sorry if OC2 was filled with WC noobs. u_u And I'm really sorry for spending nearly 500 dollars to support your tournament, douche bag.
lol im saying that most people in the ec think you suck so because of this they say oc 2 was a joke and wont buy the dvds. No offense towards you or am i dissing you. I was saying you played really well.

Cort

Apple Head
Wow uh, to be honest it sounded like the complete opposite to me. No offense but you're not that friendly in your posts most of the time, granted how nice you were in real life.

>_> Uh, thanks I guess.

edit// To me it sounded like you were just trying to blame me for people considering that OC2 was a joke or something cause some random guy placed decently. But to be honest look at my bracket, no offense to the people I played but they were all ligned up perfectly for me to take one of the highest possible placings I could have gotten.

Manacloud has crazy mind games =(

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmm

I wanna see those matches =/
im pretty sure caotic almost has all of the videos done, the next step i think is having an estimate of how many people want to buy the dvd. Neadlt if you read this i need u to make a registration list or modify the oc2 one to see how many people want to help us out buy purchasing a dvd.

Vegard

Smash Lord
Yeah, I am one of the Europeans who wants it.

Do you have any idea of what the price for the DVDs will be like?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
right now

Yeah, I am one of the Europeans who wants it.

Do you have any idea of what the price for the DVDs will be like?
well price will vary depending where ur from. the dvd will most likely cost around 30 bucks. This is just for the dvd. You ask why its 30? well a lot of members have been working hard around the clock to encode all the dvds , you can thank mostly caotic, but 30s a fair price. Now this isnt including shipping and handling heh. I dont know the rate of over sea shipping because i know people out side of the usa wants it so im going to have someone look into it to see how much it will cost to send it overseas. So just be patient most of us are in school and really busy but its all almost done. And im sure foward you want ur match against pc that one was really close. Tons of close and great matches and memories.

forward

Smash Champion
=P I do want that match but ****, Mew2King vs Ken was sick, M2K vs Chu, Captain Jack vs Ken was crazy. Team DS with Isai and CJ was amazing. All the crew battles, ahh!, just too much.

Top Bottom