• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 0C2 Zero Challenge Video Thread - DVD COMPLETE, ORDER NOW!!!

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
LOL I just had a funny thought the release of the OC2 dvd is going to be like Nintendo or Playstation relesing the Wii or 3.

There will be a lot of people wanting it immidiately, but it's unlikely that they will be able to satisfy all of the demand.

Think you guys can produce 1000+ DVD's on your own?

yah give the video and OC2 staff a break , this isn't there job or their profession, just a hobby. Something of this scale has to be a nightmare.

ahh hugs has much wisdom. An update would be nice. It only takes 2 minutes to let us know what's going on. nobody is going or should be pissed if the news is "we've been busy we still only have 10% of the vids encoded" or whatever because everyone should realize if you are serious about college its a b**** sometimes and that they need to remember that it is no longer summer where we have an surplus of free time.

Thank you for putting effort into producing videos.

Arash

Smash Lord
as far as i know the work for uploading matches and stuff has been rationed out, so i think we can expect an update within the next 3 days or something like that.

Frozenserpent

Smash Journeyman
If you guys are going to NCT2, will you guys be bringing DVD's with you to sell at the tourney? I would prefer that to ordering it online.

Arash

Smash Lord
lol zander

UPDATE: k, so as of sunday night our work has been portioned out, and we'll start encoding today

but don't underestimate us when we say there's a LOT of footage

UPDATE 2: neal, please contact ken or mike and collect the vids:):)
neal too good

Cort

Apple Head
Woohoo, updates are nice to hear. Though it'll probably still be a while...

Neal is a communist.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Due to the sheer volume of matches currently being encoded by the 0C2 staff, it's very likely that the some of the matches will be put online through Youtube. The staff will decide what material will end up on the final DVD, but just for interest's sake, I'm going to list the matches I have already finished encoding.

TV1 TAPE 2 - COMPLETE
Shu (Sheik) vs. Hiko (Falco)
ChuDat (Ice Climbers) vs. Forward (Falco)
ChuDat (Ice Climbers) vs. PC Chris (Fox)
Sastopher (Peach) vs. Shu (Sheik)
Shu (Black Sheik) vs. DSF (Blue Sheik/Falco)
Shu (Sheik) vs. Kei (Fox)
Korean DJ (Fox) vs. Shu (Sheik)
Hoshino Kirby (Doc) vs. ChuDat (Ice Climbers)
Korean DJ (Fox) vs. ChuDat (Ice Climbers)

TV9 TAPE 1
VarietyBarrage (Fox) vs. Captain Jack (Sheik)
Ken (Marth) vs. Sastopher (Peach)
The GERM (Falco) vs. Wolf (Peach)
PC Chris (Fox) vs. Rob Money (Falco)
HugS (Samus) vs. Rob Money (Sheik)
Shu (Sheik) vs. Taj (Fox)
Kei (Fox) vs. Rob Money (Falco)

TV1 TAPE 1
Hella (Peach) vs. ChuDat (Ice Climbers)
ChuDat (Ice Climbers) vs. Trevyn (Link)
PC Chris (Fox) vs. Forward (Falco)
The King (Jigglypuff) vs. Shu (Sheik)
KillaOR (Jigglypuff) vs. Tori (Falco/Marth)
Hiko (Falco) vs. Captain Jack (Sheik)
Hoshino Kirby (Sheik) vs. The King (Jigglypuff)
Ken (Marth) vs. Captain Jack (Sheik)
The King (Jigglypuff) vs. Hayato (Sheik/Fox)
Ken (Marth/Fox) vs. Korean DJ (Sheik/Fox)

TV2 TAPE 1
Mew2King (Fox) vs. Kei (Peach)
Hoshino Kirby (Sheik) vs. Mew2King (Fox/Sheik)
FalseFalco (Falco) vs. Forward (Falco)

TV3 TAPE 1
Captain Jack (Sheik) vs. The King (Jigglypuff)
Captain Jack (Sheik/Ganondorf) vs. ChuDat (Ice Climbers)
[SF] Ken (Marth) vs. Mew2King (Fox)
[SF] Mew2King (Fox) vs. ChuDat (Ice Climbers)
[F] Ken (Marth) vs. ChuDat (Ice Climbers)

INTERNATIONAL CREWS
[F1] Japan vs. West Coast USA Tape 1
[F1] Japan vs. West Coast USA Tape 2
[F2] Japan vs. West Coast USA

REGULAR CREWS
Mikael is Gay vs. DBR
Japan vs. East Coast
Skypal vs. Mikael is Gay

I'll continually be updating this list on the first post. I encourage the rest of the encoders to do the same. This way, people will be able to find out if they were recorded or not.

Cort

Apple Head
Woahh, really nice update COATIC! Yeah shove some of them onto YouTube to encourage people to buy the DVD.

Goron3

Smash Apprentice
So getting this :D

Will you sell it worldwide? Because I live in England but would love to have it !

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
No, but it will be reasonable (read: affordable, but still raising enough money to pay for the material and time investment).

v3gas

Smash Apprentice
CAOTIC, there are sooo many good matches in your list. When and where can I download them? On the hub?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Yeah there's lots of awesome matches, and only a third of them are listed so far! Some matches will be on the DVD, some will end up on Youtube. Free matches will be posted here, and I'll accept requests to release a Filefront/high quality version of any particular match.

Worldwide? Yes.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
LOL, thanks for the request HugS. I don't think crew battles work well on Youtube, but I think it's up to the rest of the staff to decide where to put videos at this moment. And if there are any crowd footage of your battle, it certainly didn't come from me. It was time to close and everyone shifted to your TV station. I just came out of recording live Skypal vs The Real AZ which I'm sad to say didn't even get recorded.

v3gas, yes.

Cheers[/COLOR]

Cort

Apple Head
I think all crews should be released on the DVD, as a teaser. Or only a few matches released from any few crew/regional crew battles to tease people.

I don't really want to see the crowd ****** Mew2King while Huggies milks it for all it's worth. That match sucked.

{Poet}Kai

Smash Cadet
Do you send them to Germany ,too? and when will it get released, and how can I buy the DVD XD?

I want the crews ~~

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmm

chances are we would be able to send it globally. HOpefully however if u live in another country u would just have to pay more for the dvd cause of the shipping and handling costs.

Top Bottom