• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 0C2 Zero Challenge Video Thread - DVD COMPLETE, ORDER NOW!!!

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
They aren't going to be released. They are going to make a DVD and sell it. Could be 3+ Months before its released.

Nice work on the video's CAO. I see Nick and his mom in the 2nd video lol.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
you can't sell them! then I'll never get a cpy my parents wouldn't let me! NOOO! Watching these vids really makes me wish I could go to America.

NDigighost

Smash Apprentice
awseome caotic. mind telling me the song of day one?
"Don't look back in anger"
by "Oasis"
I believe the CD is "(What's the story?)Morning Glory"

Great song, some other good songs by the oasis are "Half the World Away" "Wonderwall" "Champagne Supernova" and many many more.

Tink

Smash Hero
rofl, hoefler man, isai was trying to be careful that nobody stole his belly button. LMAO

johnkim

Smash Journeyman
calm down guys, caotic's working on the DVD too. i really want to see the updates too, but i'm sure he's really busy.

Dodger

Smash Ace
ender, what song is the name of the song that plays during the credits?

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Nice one Norcal. Bob$ now teamscape lol. I should have took my cam when we went to Chiken n Waffles. DBRs table was shooting spit wads at our table XD.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Roger, I got the song from a link from NintendoKing, so im not sure who the artist/song name is but I have it labeled as:
"Hot butter-Popcorn" So I think the song is called popcorn. I can AIM it to you if you want.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
THey'll come I'm just busy with MLG Orlando but now that's over and done with,sonow I can work on stuff.

MonkeyMan

Smash Journeyman
well... i guess its cool to actually see the people behind the smashin.... kinda makes me wanna get better just to meet some of them.... i just never am able to play my friends enough....

Cort

Apple Head
Man CAOTIC, this is all a bit too much work for just 1 person, don't you think?

You could have gotten probably a few trustworthy people to help capture matches off the few dozen video tapes.

But whatever, take your time and make it good.

johnkim

Smash Journeyman
Hey hey hey, Let's not forget about this. K?

The west coast tends to forget about posting videos.

*cough* norcal vs socal crew battle *cough*

Let's not let these videos slip by us as well.
yeah man, i've been waiting forever to see that norcal vs socal crew battle :( .

Top Bottom