• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

D

Deleted member

Tetris be represented by the iconic Tetromino

WYR play Super Smash Bros doing the Ice Bucket Challenge for 30 minutes, or Play Smash Bros doing the birdbox challenge for 1 hour

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Tetris be represented by the iconic Tetromino

WYR play Super Smash Bros doing the Ice Bucket Challenge for 30 minutes, or Play Smash Bros doing the birdbox challenge for 1 hour
Which one is less likely to damage my Switch?

D

Deleted member

The sun rises

WYR have Martin Luther King JR. as a playable fighter, or WYR have Ghandi
2 Activist fighting for the right of their people, that are peaceful. But which was the best?

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
:201u::201n::201o::201w::201n:

Would you rather have a playable Gamecube controller as a fighter or a playable Wiimote as a fighter?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Lumen, because her name doesn't sound like "Selfie"

WYR have have the Bumper item reskinned into the bumper from the Sonic series
or have the Back Shield item reskinned into Paula's teddy bear from EarthBound?

ccllr

Smash Cadet
Lumen, because her name doesn't sound like "Selfie"

WYR have have the Bumper item reskinned into the bumper from the Sonic series
or have the Back Shield item reskinned into Paula's teddy bear from EarthBound?
Re-skinning the bumper to something far more recognizable would be a neat idea. Sign me in.
Although if the decision were mine, apart from doing so I'd remove that damn back shield and every item that has appeared post-Melee. New items are just not fun. I'd stick to the 64 ones and that's it. God damn.

Would you rather:
Getting a whole new adventure mode with lots of cutscenes but leaving your main as an AT
OR
Getting that crazy newcomer you've wanted for years but getting your main removed from the game

ShadowYoshi04

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3067-9785-8173
Re-skinning the bumper to something far more recognizable would be a neat idea. Sign me in.
Although if the decision were mine, apart from doing so I'd remove that damn back shield and every item that has appeared post-Melee. New items are just not fun. I'd stick to the 64 ones and that's it. God damn.

Would you rather:
Getting a whole new adventure mode with lots of cutscenes but leaving your main as an AT
OR
Getting that crazy newcomer you've wanted for years but getting your main removed from the game
Dang, that's a hard one. I'm gonna have to go with the first.

Out of all the Tapus, which one WYR have in the game as a playable fighter?

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
Gulpin. It's a better Pokemon and it might allow for the Gulpin Blue Falcon T-Pose glitch to happen again.

Would you rather have a Thwomp somehow upgraded to fighter or a Chain Chomp somehow upgraded to fighter?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Rigid Paradise

WYR have the Deku Leaf or Skull Hammer as a part of Toon Link's Moveset? (both are items from LOZ: Wind Waker)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Skull Hammer.

WYR have Sonic changed to Classic Sonic and given the elemental shields for air attacks, or Link changed to OOT Link and have his moveset reverted back to it's previous state?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
never play Smash again - the whole reason I love Smash is because of all the other games it embodies.

WYR have Eggman's Final Smash be a cutscene Final Smash based on the bad ending of Knuckles' Chaotix
, or have him use Big Arm in a Final Smash similar to that of G&W?

D

Deleted member

I guess the first one?

(I think we're lacking Horror game characters which is why...)
WYR have Dwight Fairfield from Dead by Daylight as a playable fighter, The main protagainst from Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, or Troy from Last Year: The Nightmare (I picked Troy because he was the first person that came to mind).

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
The RE7 protag

WYR have Shrek in Smash, or Gru from Despicable Me in Smash?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

TETRIS!!! TETRIS!!! TETRIS!!!

(Lesser known SEGA characters round)
WYR have NiGHTS (NiGHTS into Dreams), Beat (Jet Set Radio), The Girl from Space Channel 5, or Scourge The Hedgehog.

ccllr

Smash Cadet
Dante just because he is more iconic than Knuckles, but honestly those two would be boring additions.

Get your most wanted character as DLC but removing your current main
or
Keep your main untouched but getting your dream character as a spirit

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Get your most wanted character as DLC but removing your current main

WYR have Tidus (from Final Fantasy X) or Cecil Harvey (From Final Fantasy IV) as an Assist Trophy?

Top Bottom