• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Min Min. I'd rather not have Kim Kardashian playable.

EDIT::ultgreninja:'d. Aquariam Park.

WYR have that one Pokemon you REALLY want that nobody else wants (I know you have one!) or one of the big popular Pokemon requests?

Last edited:

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
>comparing Twintelle to the likes of that person
>mfw

Well I want Gardevoir, so I win either way lol... Although the first option let's me pick between Gardevoir, Bisharp or Lilligant, so that one.

WYR have an official Nintendo recreation of the Hotel Mario cutscene of your choice OR the CDi Zelda cutscene of your choice?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Champions. what would a human Pokemon character even do?

WYR have Waluigi playable with a moveset based solely on bodily fluids (for example, he regurgitates slippery vomit, spits out saliva and plants explosive poop) or as a Sheik echo?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
as short as Daisy's. I've never really cared that much about physical appearance of female characters, but short hair is easier to draw for me.

let's say Shrek gets in, WYR have his victory theme be a portion of All-Star, I Need a Hero or Fairytale?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
All-Star. shortening "I Need a Hero" into a 20-second soundbyte would be a grave injustice.

WYR have a patch update that just adds the entire discography of The Beetles OR adds the entire discography of Elvis Presley to Smash Ultimate's soundtrack?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
25 Sonic Characters

WYR have 3 Final Fantasy characters or 6 Street Fighter Characters playable?

Joinallthreacs.smash

Smash Journeyman
6 street fighter characters, esspicaly if they are (Cammy, Chun-Li, Blanka and Akuma)

WYR have Beedrill or Brittany from Pikmin

Last edited:

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Beedrill. Olimar echoes are dumb.

WYR have to fight the Great Mighty Poo (Conker) every time you set the classic mode difficult to easy, or have to fight the Fume Knight (Dark Souls) every time you set the classic mode difficulty to the max?

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Fume Knight

WYR have Xurkitree or Crash Bandicoot as a playable character? (just took some inspiration from poster above's signature)

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Shadow playable with an assist. Unless Shadow's an echo; then Sans as an assist.

:ultpokemontrainer: has a full team of six Pokemon, or there's a second playable trainer with three new Pokemon?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
:ultpokemontrainer: having a full team of six Pokemon

WYR have Mipha or Vaati as the next LoZ character?

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Don't know any of them, so let's say the first one.

WYR have 0 DLC characters or get them but they're only obscure Nintendo characters :

Nintendog
Doshin
Style Savvy character
Dr Lobe from Big Brain Academy
Chibi-Robo

Last edited:

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Style Savvy.

WYR have an option to instantly unlock all characters OR have an option to instantly unlock all non-character goodies (music, spirits, mii items, etc.)?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Replace Simon & Richter with Tails & Knuckles

Which LoZ character WYR have as DLC, Ravio OR Vaati?

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Vaati, by far.

WYR have Coin Battles or Bonus Battles return?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Plok

WYR have Boshi from Super Mario RPG, OR Xurkitree from Pokemon as a Playable Character?

Last edited:

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Actually, Stair Wars looks really cool as a stage. It'll be cool (scrolling stage can be funny).

WYR have a new F-Zero or a new Golden Sun game ?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Duster

WYR have AiAi from Super Monkey Ball as a playable character OR have a Super Monkey Ball game for the Switch?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
new Super Monkey Ball game

WYR have every established (fictional, not OC) character you've ever made as a Mii Fighter added to Smash proper, including meme/cartoon characters, or add a more extensive, non-Mii character creator?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
More extensive character creator. Let's go full Soulcalibur 5/6 up in this *****!

WYR add The Boss from MGS3 or E-101 Beta MK2 from Sonic Adventure as a secret superboss?

D

Deleted member

E-101 Beta MK2 from Sonic Adventure as a secret superboss

Would you rather have Waluigi and Goku in Smash, BUT a random 1/2 of the rooster (except for the original 12, they ALWAYS stay) are removed, Or have Minecraft Steve as the Microsoft rep get in giving Banjo and Kazooie 0% of happening, as well as gives Geno a 0% chance of getting in?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Minecraft Steve. I love me some Wah, but I ain't sacrificing half the roster for him

WYR have all sharks be renamed to shreks and Shrek be renamed to Shark or not only cut Captain Falcon from Smash, but also cut F-Zero from existence?

Top Bottom