• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Reckless Wii Safety Man.

WYR have stage builder return as a free update six months into Ultimate's release, but it's basically just the brawl or smash 4 stage builder with no discernable difference (other then being able to save stages to external storage) OR stage builder returns as a DLC expansion pack which has been revamped in such a way that's both easy-to-use yet can also function as a glorified video game maker that puts Little Big Planet to ****ing shame? It would be released around the same time as the last fighter on the fighter's pass.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Second one. I want stage builder so badly but I don’t want Smash Brawl’s stage builder again and most certainly not that of Smash 4.

Would you rather have smarter AIs that adapt to the opponent and are updated when new tricks with the fighters get discovered, or be allowed to create online public custom rooms which you have more freedom over the rules?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
be allowed to create online public custom rooms which you have more freedom over the rules

WYR have Ravio or Mipha as our next playable Zelda character?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Jigglypuff. I like them, but they're redundant if Eevee's in.

WYR have every fully-evolved Pokemon and every Fire Emblem character playable + a first-party newcomer of your choice OR a fourth-party newcomer of your choice?

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon of course, because he would yell : "Wahlcon Punch !" !

Would you rather have only Mario Dlcs characters or Fire Emblem's ?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Depends on if I get to pick which Mario/FE characters, and if so, which ones I'm allowed to choose from.

WYR be able to buy a copy of Smash Ultimate today for the normal price everyone else pays OR receive it the day it's supposed to come out for free?

Last edited:

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Assist Trophies

Would you rather see items fall into the competitive scene, or see timed FFA fall into the competitive scene?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Tuxedo

To honour the life of Stephen Hillenburg WYR have SpongeBob SquarePants be a:
A. Playable Character
B. Spirit
C. Assist Trophy
?

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
A character.

WYR have an OC smash character gets playable or one of the Nintendo's console being playable ? (I would choose the Primide from the SSE as an OC Smash character)

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
A character.

WYR have an OC smash character gets playable or one of the Nintendo's console being playable ? (I would choose the Primide from the SSE as an OC Smash character)
Wait, who are you replying to? I was asking between AT or Boss.

In any case, I'll go with a playable OC Smash Character (specifically either Sandbag or Primid. I'd prefer it if the rest stayed as Bosses/Enemies)

WYR add Tails, Knuckles, or Dr. Eggman?

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Wait, who are you replying to? I was asking between AT or Boss.

In any case, I'll go with a playable OC Smash Character (specifically either Sandbag or Primid. I'd prefer it if the rest stayed as Bosses/Enemies)

WYR add Tails, Knuckles, or Dr. Eggman?
(I was responding to you. If I answer correctly, I'd say an assist, but it will be more fun if it was a character)

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Sakurai so he can have the most unique WTF moveset

Would you rather give out 3 DLC packs each with 5 characters, stages, and tons of music or would you rather have 30 more Echos with the same number of stages and soundtracks?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Tekken (Heihatchi)

WYR have Ms. Pac-Man as a Pac clone (not echo) with different fruit
(the fruit she shares having the same abilities but the new ones having unique abilities), unique taunts and victory animations, Act 1: They Meet
as a victory jingle, some different A attacks and of course, different stats - or have Dixie Kong as an echo (not clone) of Diddy? (so no hair twirling or bubblegum, everything is the same as Diddy.)

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Mienshao

Would you rather have the Gen 3 Pokemon of your choice, or the Gen 5 Pokemon of your choice?

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Ice Age

WYR have Thrall from Warcraft/WoW OR Lightning from FF13 as a playable character?

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Hawkeye’s Ultimate theme.

Would you rather have Goku or Luffy as a playable fighter? The one you don’t choose becomes an assist trophy.

Last edited:

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
One character I want. Hello Rex and Blade (can be Pyra or Mythra and even change) duo.
That counts. It's like how the Ice Climbers function as one fighter even though they look like two.

As a DLC pack, would you rather have gore come out of fighters when hit or killed or more provocative character models replace the existing ones?

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
More provocative models. I want to see sexy :ultgnw:.

WYR have nude mode or realistic mode (they all look like real person. Even :ultduckhunt:) ?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
more provocative character models, so long as it doesn't pull a--
:ultgreninja:

Realistic Mode. Will Pikachu be voiced by Ryan Reynolds?

WYR add Jill Valentine or Claire Redfield?

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Target test.

Would you rather have twenty songs of your choosing (no more than ten franchises) or have two stages of your choosing?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Two stages. a scrolling stage based on SegaSonic the Hedgehog, and even through it isn't one of my most wanteds, a Bowser's Castle stage to make everyone happy.

WYR go back in time and add Excitebiker to Melee instead of the ICs, or add Muddy Mole to Smash 64 instead of Captain Falcon?

Top Bottom