• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Tidus

WYR have A Smash reboot with a third of the characters cut, but your most wanted gets in, or Have a Smash 6 with most of the roster returning, but your most wanted is regulated to an assist trophy?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Have A Smash Reboot with third of the cast cut, but have all my most wanted.
Because I know for sure Beat, Freddi Fish, Dwight Fairfield, Master Chief, And Toad won't get in otherwise, plus I always wanted Kumatora in (my 6th most wanted) so if Lucas was cut Kumatora would probably be the exact same.

WYR have Super Smash Bros. Ultimate cut from existence, or Super Smash Bros 64, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Super Smash Bros 4 Wii U/3DS (Ultimate still stays the exact same) cut from existence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
favourite VG character. my favourite VG character, Jill from Drill Dozer, isn't my most wanted Smash newcomer, but she's certainly up there.

if Dr. Wright gets added to Smash, WYR have his home stage a city from SimCity or an ant colony from SimAnt?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
SimAnt because it'd be funny

WYR have Harvest Moon or Stardew Valley get a character in Smash?

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Paula as a Ness echo.

WYR have MC Ballyhoo and Big Top as playable, but they work like you’d expect a Mario based on Odyssey to play like OR playable Fawful but he’s a Ness echo for no reason?

D

Deleted member

Banjo. Because it'll make Master Chief or Blinx more likely to happen.

Would you rather have Paper Mario, or Dimentio (don't know if I spelled that right, here's a picture)

Gryphon827

Smash Apprentice
I really liked Super Paper Mario, and I feel like Paper Mario would be very similar to G&W, so I'd say Dimentio.

Who would you rather have added into the game: Minecraft Steve or Fortnite Man?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Steve

Unironically, one of my most wanted characters

WYR have a stage based on Tetris, or the Virtual Boy?

D

Deleted member

Goku? how's that even a question? remove a ton of characters or get one anime.

WYR have Toe Jam (From Toe Jam and Earl), or Earl (From Toe Jam and Earl)

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
The first one.

Would you rather have The Gobbledy Gooker
Or Kerwin White in smash?

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Master Chief.

Would you rather have Waluigi with a meme moveset or Waluigi with a sports moveset?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Oooh that's tough.
Honestly, probably remove WoL for the 10 new characters...

WYR have another DLC ballot that decides the 5 characters in the second fighter bundle, or have only one DLC character past the first bundle that Sakurai/Nintendo chooses

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
the first one.

WYR replace Yoshi, Luigi, Jigglypuff and Captain Falcon in Smash 64 with Wario, Peach, Onix and Muddy Mole (Luigi later being added in Melee and Yoshi in Brawl) or replace every FE character except Marth and Corrin with other characters from series with only 1 or 2 reps?

Gryphon827

Smash Apprentice
Definitely Marx. He's actually a relevant character, while Gadd is just kinda the Navi of Luigi's Mansion.

Would you rather have all 3rd party characters (:ultbayonetta::ultcloud::ultdiddy::ultkrool::ultmegaman::ultpacman::ultryu::ultken::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultsnake::ultsonic:) removed from the game or all characters from the Mario series (:ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultdk::ultdoc::ultluigi::ultmario::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultpiranha::ultrosalina::ultwario::ultyoshi:) removed?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sorry Rosalina, but I don't want to lose K.Rool, Cloud and Ken. I keep the third parties while pulling a Gamora to Rosalina.

Would you rather get Smash Tour back alongside a Break The Targets mode like Melee's (where each fighter has an exclusive map)... Or Smash Run without Break The Targets?

Klypze

Smash Rookie
Break The Targets, 100%

Would you rather have Zero from Megaman X or ZeRo the player as a playable character?

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
If I answer honestly, I would choose ZeRo. ****storm is coming ...

WYR see Smash Run return in Ultimate or Melee's adventure mode ?
(I personally prefer the first one !)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Pangoro

WYR have the ability to make asymmetrical Miis (so one eye can be higher than the other for example) with weird skin colours (green, blue, e.t.c.) or be able to make custom recolours for any character except Miis?

D

Deleted member

Custom reCOLORS. No one likes the miis anyway, time to turn Lucas in Jimmy Neutron.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
since he didn't give a question...

WYR have Knuckles playable but he's permanently got his injured face from Team Sonic Racing Overdrive or have Big the Cat playable with the most fun moveset imaginable?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Knuckles with injured face

WYR have Wario with a Land Moveset or G.U.N Truck (from Sonic Generations) as a boss?

D

Deleted member

Wario with Land moveset.

Would you rather see Smash becoming a full 2D platformer game instead of a fighting game... Or see Smash on Xbox?

osby

Smash Obsessed
The latter, you can never have too many Marth clones.

WYR give Robin more magic attacks or Mario more fire attacks?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Poochy. yet again, just for those spicy Simpsons memes.

WYR have your pipe dream character get in but the Shark Tale script being read in tune to Karma Chameleon by Culture Club is the only sound in the game or have your least wanted character get in?

Top Bottom