The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
bubsy3ds
Hornet

WYR have there be a Marvel vs. Nintendo, but they have a strict rule against characters who appear as playable in Smash being playable, or have Spider-Man as a guest fighter in Smash?

Last edited:

osby

First one, if it's not good, I'll just not play it.

WYR have rest of the Fighter Pass being niche Namco characters or relevant Bethesda characters?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
bubsy3ds
Homer Simpson. I can even come up with a moveset if you want.

WYR have Minecraft with Gadget play in full (unskippable) every time you boot up your Switch, even from sleep mode, or have Inspector Gadget himself playable, using only Brown Bricks in his moveset?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
bubsy3ds
Ganon with CD-i design. second easiest question I've done.

WYR have Ridley's down B change the screen to black and red like his trailer when timed perfectly but remove his Meta Ridley alts, or have Wario get more Wario Land based moves, but he changes into his overalls every time he uses them so his overalls alts are no longer available?

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
3DS FC
2922-0445-5244
NNID
LucarioFan334
Hotel designs. Even unironically I'd rather have that over Binding Of Isaac content.

Ganondorf reverting back to his Melee moveset or Wario losing all references to Wario Land/ World within his moveset?

:094:

osby

Wario losing all Land/World references, not a fan of those games. I prefer WarioWare.

WYR add more bipedal Pokemon or more generic Mario characaters?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
bubsy3ds
Yoshi survive.

WYR have Joker replaced with Jill from Drill Dozer, or Erdrick (assuming he gets in) replaced with Muddy Mole from Mole Mania?

Poochy756

Smash Cadet
Jill

WYR have a story mode with Nintendo and third party villians work together to defeat the heroes or Keeby as a 4th Kirby rep with his moveset having Combo Abilities from Crystal Shards 64? (Keeby is a yellow Kirby and was the second player)

Last edited:
NNID
bubsy3ds
Neil

WYR wake up in a world where Pac-Man has been in Smash since Brawl but Snake has never been in Smash, or a world where Duck Hunt has been in Smash since Melee but the ICs have never been in Smash?

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
The first one. Sorry Metal Gears fan, but I'm too unfamiliar with your serie. But I think Snake would be great in a new PASBR.

WYR have the original fighter from the scrap project Dragon King the fighting game as DLC characters or have Primid from Subspace Emissary ?

Last edited: