• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

Chunkz

Smash Rookie
Nice Reddit meme from last year. Not breathing for me.

WYR delete Marth or Lucina.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Grookey, if we're talking starting forms. we'll have to wait and see what the evos look like considering the massive disappointment that was Decidueye and the pleasant surprise that was Primarina.

WYR replace Hannenbow with a Kuru Kuru Kururin stage or replace Gamer with a Super Makermatic 21 stage?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Sly Cooper.

WYR have Geno get in the game, but he's announced in the middle of a direct simply with Sakurai showing a still image of him and saying "also, Geno will become playable in this game!" and not showing any gameplay footage or have Nintendo do a really big ARG marketing campaign just to reveal Dr. Wright from SimCity's return as an Assist Trophy?

Last edited:

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
Eh, I never heard of either, but Camo I guess.

WYR Have the Smash series end with Ultimate or have a 2D art style reboot of the game that starts from scratch?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
the prior. as much as I love 2D art styles, starting from scratch is the literal worst thing you could do with Smash.

WYR have Rhythm Girl, PaRappa the Rapper, Vibri (from Vib-Ribbon) or a heavily censored Barbara the Bat as a rhythm game rep?

D

Deleted member

Either Rythm Girl or PaRappa.

Would you rather get a King Dice Boss Fight added to WoL or a Smash Bros short animated by Studio HDMR?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
the prior. I don't think rubberhose Smash would work well and while I'm not doubting MDHR's ability to animate other art styles, I wouldn't want them going straight into such a big project with such a different art style straight away

if there was a Smash Bros. movie, WYR it be live action with Detective Pikachu-esqe CGI, live action with Jim Henson-esqe puppets (not Muppet style, more in the veins of Labyrinth, the Dark Crystal, Dinosaurs or Yoda), 2D animated Disney style, 2D animated Ghibli style, Laika-esqe Claymation or Pixar-esqe CGI?

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Ghibli cause imagine Kirby being so cute in this style (my heart would melt at this)

WYR want Kirby Right Back At Ya! Season 2 (with Bandana Dee and more characters) or Florida Man as a newcomer (it's a meme about a guy causing stupid and hilarious crimes)

Here's a example of this: "Florida Man wrecks liquor store and blames it on a caterpillar"

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
GIVE ME KIRBY RIGHT BACK AT YA! SEASON 2!!

WRY Have a minor Nintendo character or a popular 3rd party character be the next DLC fighter in Ultimate? It can be anyone you want.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Minor Nintendo Character (Poochy for DLC, my most wanted!)

WYR want a Yoshi anime (made into a TV show) or the bear from Condemned 2: Bloodshot as a boss?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Vivian

WYR have the Phoenix Lights as a stage (famous ufo sighting, look it up) or Amnion from Silent Hill Homecoming as a boss?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Anime
Btw what Mario character you would use to replace Dr. Mario?
WYR have the Doge meme as a fighter or Troll Face as an assist trophy?

Ez Quinn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EZ Quinn
3DS FC
2810-2492-6140
Switch FC
8449-9291-0216
Waluigi
Troll face
WYR have a new rep for EACH series in the game (series is excluded if it just got a new rep this game) or have 10 newcomers from 10 new series

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
New rep for each series
(Poochy as the 2nd Yoshi rep and Bandana Dee for the 4th Kirby rep)
WYR have Ludicolo for Gen 3 or Najarala from Monster Hunter as a newcomer?

Ez Quinn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EZ Quinn
3DS FC
2810-2492-6140
Switch FC
8449-9291-0216
As much as I like Pokemon I’m tired of Pokémon getting shoehorned in newcomers. So I’ll take a new rep, (I don’t even play the game)

If sakurai retired WYR smash stop or keep going under a new director (bonus, tell me who the new director is plz)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
New director. not sure who

WYR remove Omega and Battlefield forms from Ultimate to bring back every single stage sans Pyrosphere and Miiverse as well as 40 new stages, 20 casual and 20 competitive, or revive Project M, but erase all post-PM PMDT member projects (Icons, DDLC, e.t.c.) from existence?

Ez Quinn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EZ Quinn
3DS FC
2810-2492-6140
Switch FC
8449-9291-0216
Chibi Kirby

WYR handpick one newcomer, or get 20 newcomers of sakurai’s choice?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Handpick one newcomer (Poochy cause he's my most wanted)

WYR have the G.U.N Truck as a boss or the Caves from Pikmin as a stage?

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
The caves from Pikmin. A cool stage with a different ambiance than the others Pikmin stages.

W.Y.R have a Nintendog becoming playable or Dr Lobe from BigBrain Academy ?

Naptec

Smash Cadet
WYR replace all of the clones with newcomers or Chaos 0 as the 2nd Sonic rep?
Chaos 0 as the 2nd Sonic rep (if by clone you mean Echo fighters)

WYR have Waluigi but trash tier or Sans Undertale but top tier ?
(wtf did I just said)

EDIT: Didn't see the message above, sorry

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Waluigi. him being low tier would make him more niche in the competitive Smash community, which would only make him even more fun to play.

WYR have a Nintendo Cinematic Universe focused solely on lesser known franchises like Mole Mania, Drill Dozer and Kuru Kuru Kururin, or a Nintendo Cinematic Universe built off the 80s Mario Movie as a base?

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Chaos 0 as the 2nd Sonic rep (if by clone you mean Echo fighters)

WYR have Waluigi but trash tier or Sans Undertale but top tier ?
(wtf did I just said)

EDIT: Didn't see the message above, sorry
Chaos 0 was the thing made out of liquid water and changed different forms with Chaos Emeralds
80s Mario Movie base

WYR have a crossover with Yoshi and Poochy meeting Lincoln Loud and his family with hilarious misadventures (The Yoshi House) or Chun-Li as the 2nd Street Fighter rep?

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Chun-Li as the 2nd Street Fighter rep

WYR have Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia) or Sora (Kingdom Hearts) as a playable DLC Character?

Ultimatefeind

Smash Rookie
Beady long legs

Wyr have the rest of the dlc be fan favorites with bland movesets or normal enemy’s from the characters games like the plant

Top Bottom