• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
F-Zero

WYR have the Hornet (from Daytona USA with Horse as echo fighter) as a Sega rep or Keeby as a Kirby rep? (could use copy abilities that Kirby doesn't have in Smash)

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Hornet

WYR have there be a Marvel vs. Nintendo, but they have a strict rule against characters who appear as playable in Smash being playable, or have Spider-Man as a guest fighter in Smash?

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
First one, if it's not good, I'll just not play it.

WYR have rest of the Fighter Pass being niche Namco characters or relevant Bethesda characters?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Homer Simpson. I can even come up with a moveset if you want.

WYR have Minecraft with Gadget play in full (unskippable) every time you boot up your Switch, even from sleep mode, or have Inspector Gadget himself playable, using only Brown Bricks in his moveset?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Brown Bricks

WYR have the gas giant Jupiter as a boss or have Hallelujah but with a bunch of Kirbies saying poyo!

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Hallelujah but with a bunch of Kirbies saying poyo

WYR have Sora or Erdrick playable?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Ganon with CD-i design. second easiest question I've done.

WYR have Ridley's down B change the screen to black and red like his trailer when timed perfectly but remove his Meta Ridley alts, or have Wario get more Wario Land based moves, but he changes into his overalls every time he uses them so his overalls alts are no longer available?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Ridley down b

WYR have Deliruim (from Binding of Isaac) as a boss or Mario and Luigi with their Hotel designs

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Hotel designs. Even unironically I'd rather have that over Binding Of Isaac content.

Ganondorf reverting back to his Melee moveset or Wario losing all references to Wario Land/ World within his moveset?

:094:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Wario losing all Land/World references, not a fan of those games. I prefer WarioWare.

WYR add more bipedal Pokemon or more generic Mario characaters?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Bipedal Pokemon,The Regis would be a gen 3 rep and the second legendary playable

WYR have Yoshi survive Galeem's attack or Joltik as a gen 5 rep?

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Jill

WYR have a story mode with Nintendo and third party villians work together to defeat the heroes or Keeby as a 4th Kirby rep with his moveset having Combo Abilities from Crystal Shards 64? (Keeby is a yellow Kirby and was the second player)

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
ChuChu Rocket

WYR have F-Type from Stunt Race FX as retro or Popeye as 3rd party?

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Popeye

WYR have Neil Watts (from To The Moon) OR Lucian (From Lunar Knights) as a playable character?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Neil

WYR wake up in a world where Pac-Man has been in Smash since Brawl but Snake has never been in Smash, or a world where Duck Hunt has been in Smash since Melee but the ICs have never been in Smash?

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
The first one. Sorry Metal Gears fan, but I'm too unfamiliar with your serie. But I think Snake would be great in a new PASBR.

WYR have the original fighter from the scrap project Dragon King the fighting game as DLC characters or have Primid from Subspace Emissary ?

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Primid

WYR have Lincoln Loud (With Leni as echo) as a 4th party or any Lovecraft monster as a boss? (choose one of them)

Freduardo

Smash Champion
I’ll take a Lovecraft monster as a boss. Let’s just go with the big name and get C’thulu.

Would you rather a character from Gauntlet or a castle crasher.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Castle Crasher

WYR have one of the Silent Hill bosses (for example: Split Worm) as a boss fight or Pyramid Head playable?

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Modern

WYR have Downfall Pardory Hilter as a 4th party (Final Smash could be the ranting either Pencil of Doom) or Boshi as a Yoshi Echo?

Last edited:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Modern

WYR have Downfall Pardory Hilter as a 4th party (Final Smash could be the ranting either Pencil of Doom) or Boshi as a Yoshi Echo?
Boshi.

Would you rather have Mona or Captain Syrup as a playable character?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Mona (In my Super Smash Bros Eternity, Shake King is the 2nd Wario rep and is a newcomer)

WYR have Waterwraith as a boss or Cthulhu playable? (Could be shrunken down)

Last edited:

ShadowYoshi04

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3067-9785-8173
Waterwraith seems cool.

If Masked Dedede were to get in the game (the song), WYR have it as the original version or the Triple Deluxe remix?

Gryphon827

Smash Apprentice
The triple deluxe remix is amazing, I'd take that any day.

Would you rather have the rest of the Challenger Pack slots filled by first party characters or third party characters?

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Lincoln Loud, I like the name

WYR have a real life person be playable or have a completely original character be playable?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Lincoln Loud, I like the name

WYR have a real life person be playable or have a completely original character be playable?
Real life person. Properly Downfall Pardory Hilter (final smash would be ranting or pencil of doom)
WYR have Joltik as a Gen 5 rep or Split Worm from Silent Hill as a boss?

Last edited:

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
Real life person. Properly Downfall Pardory Hilter (final smash would be ranting or pencil of doom)
WYR have Joltik as a Gen 5 rep or Split Worm from Silent Hill as a boss?
Silent hill boss--imagine the stage!

Would you rather Smash fade from existence in order for your favorite smasher's series to get a new title or for your fav smasher to never again get another game and only appear in Smash

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Never get a another game

WYR have Leni as Lincoln's Echo Fighter (the one you saw above) or Titan Dweevil as a boss?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Leni

Which of these Characters WYR get a Mii Costume?
  • Goemon (The Legend of the Mystical Ninja)
  • Zeraora (Pokemon)
  • Ravio (Legend of Zelda)
  • Raiden (Metal Gear)
  • Another Belmont (Trevor, Leon, Julius etc.)

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Leni

Which of these Characters WYR get a Mii Costume?
  • Goemon (The Legend of the Mystical Ninja)
  • Zeraora (Pokemon)
  • Ravio (Legend of Zelda)
  • Raiden (Metal Gear)
  • Another Belmont (Trevor, Leon, Julius
Trevor Belmont
WYR have a story mode with post-apocalyptic Nintendo locations (Mushroom Kingdom or Hyrule) or a new Stadium mode (where you hit a Beastball and try get the farthest distance)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

New Stadium Mode

WYR have the Roblox Noob, The Roblox Builder Man, or my Roblox Avatar (for some reason I can't place a picture of my avatar, so here's a link: Here's my avatar ) as a playable fighter

Top Bottom