• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Mario

WYR replace Puff and Luigi in 64 with Duck Hunt and Muddy Mole, or Ness and Captain Falcon in 64 with Zelda and Diddy?
Even though this is less reasonable in terms of time constraints, cut Puff and Luigi because Ness is my favorite Original 12 member to play as.
WYR add
Mew or Meowth

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I’ll say Amy since I think she could have an interesting moveset.
WYR
have Melee’s unique newcomers be the most voted Nintendo characters (no Banjo/James Bond) from the Smash 2 poll (Bowser, Peach, Wario, King Dedede, Ganon(dorf), Mewtwo, Toad, Mew) or keep the unique newcomers that we received (Bowser, Peach, Zelda/Sheik, Ice Climbers, Mewtwo, Marth, Mr. Game & Watch).

Last edited:

EpicNoob

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
4534-6472-5030
Gyromite as a stage.

Would you rather swap Ridley for Waluigi and Crash or swap K. Rool for Henry Stickmin and Spyro?

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
WYR swap PAC-LAND and Mushroomy Kingdom for PAC-MAZE and Rainbow Road or Jungle Japes and Yoshi's Island (Melee) for Jungle Hijinx and Wooly World?
First one
WYR replace the ICs in Melee with Duck Hunt, or Snake in Brawl with Pac-Man? (ICs would get in Brawl and Snake would get in Ultimate)
Snake with Pac-Man.

WYR have Rainbow Road (3DS) or a new Rainbow Road that's a combination of all 8 versions of Rainbow Road?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Coconut Mall... The Nostalgia

WYR have Pokefloats return OR have a new updated PokeFloats with different Pokemon?

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Sora is one of my MW, so him, Bandana Waddle Dee, and Crash.

WYR
add Bowsette or add Luffy?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Mario

WYR have the next surprise character be from the Fire Emblem, Pokemon or Zelda series?
(and to define "surprise character" I mean something along the lines of Piranha Plant level of surprise)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Mordecai because people would post spicy Regular Show memes

WYR have a new Yoshi game of equal quality to the original Yoshi’s Island, or a new Wario Land game that is really good but can’t possibly compare to Land 4?

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Mordecai because people would post spicy Regular Show memes

WYR have a new Yoshi game of equal quality to the original Yoshi’s Island, or a new Wario Land game that is really good but can’t possibly compare to Land 4?
wario land because there are still yoshi platformers

WYR have an F-Zero reboot or an Golden Sun reboot?

DrCoeloCephalo

Banned via Warnings
NNID
DrCoeloCephalo
3DS FC
5086-1965-6195
Switch FC
SW-2795-9234-1507
WYR have an F-Zero reboot or an Golden Sun reboot?
Golden Sun. Camelot making Waluigi and good Mario Tennis games wins them that slight bias from me and Nintendo would no doubt find some stupid way to ruin F-Zero like they've done with all their other recent stuff.

Would you rather Yo-Kai Watch be just as successful outside Japan but never be represented in Smash or remain niche outside Japan but get full praiseworthy representation in Smash?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Golden Sun. Camelot making Waluigi and good Mario Tennis games wins them that slight bias from me and Nintendo would no doubt find some stupid way to ruin F-Zero like they've done with all their other recent stuff.

Would you rather Yo-Kai Watch be just as successful outside Japan but never be represented in Smash or remain niche outside Japan but get full praiseworthy representation in Smash?
Stay niche outside Japan, but get full praiseworthy representation in Smash.

WYR get Sakura Wars représentation in Smash or Trails in the Sky representation in Smash,?

Pupp135

Smash Lord
A good stage based on a bad game

WYR have a beloved character have a mediocre to bad moveset, or a divisive character have a fantastic moveset?
A divisive character with a fun moveset
WYR:

Add Isaac
Add Andy (Advance Wars)
Add Chibi Robo

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Klump

WYR have Kamek as the main fighter and Ashley as his echo, therefore having Prince Froggy’s Belly as the stage in the challenger pack, or Ashley as the main fighter with Kamek as her echo, therefore having Diamond City as the stage in the challenger pack?

Top Bottom