• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Kamek. Really, I do not know Ashley that well, despite hearing her name so frequently. Besides, I think it would be quite the change of pace to have a Smash battle inside Froggy's stomach. It was a novelty in Yoshi's Island. Only, where are the blast zones? Could you only meteor smash or star K.O.? Does that make sense if it could happen?

Would you rather spirits be replaced by equipment from Smash 4, stickers from Brawl, or books (written by various characters) that enhance abilities (I made this one up).

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
BurgerTime

Which WYR the next DLC character be:
  • Yuri (from Tales of Vesperia)
  • Aribeth (from Neverwinter Nights)
  • Dragonborn (From Skyrim)

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Animated Smash Sitcom

WYR have the next DLC Character come from Baldur's Gate or Neverwinter Nights?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Mario's Cement Factory

WYR have a Smash Newcomer that is linked to a winner of a popularity poll for:
Fire Emblem - (like Choose your Legends for FEH)
OR
Pokemon - (Like the Google Pokemon of the Year thing done in 2020)
?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Another Kirby rep.

I'll say it again since no one answered my question:
WYR have Lincoln Loud or Cat-Dog for a Nickelodeon rep if non-videogame characters were allowed in Smash?

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Another Kirby rep.

I'll say it again since no one answered my question:
WYR have Lincoln Loud or Cat-Dog for a Nickelodeon rep if non-videogame characters were allowed in Smash?
Lincoln Loud.

WYR have Batman or Superman as the first DC rep if there were 4th parties in smash?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

swap out Joker for Tails

WYR have the final 3 newcomers be characters you don't want or characters you've never heard of

Top Bottom