• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

D

Deleted member

I don't mind who gets revealed first, but I suppose Crash would be the most fitting for the event.

WYR see LEGO Smash Bros sets or Smash Bros Figmas?

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Not sure what Figmas are, so LEGO Smash Bros.

During a vacation in Tokyo, you bump into Masahiro Sakurai in a coffee shop. You ask what any normal Smash fan would- "When is (X most wanted) getting into Smash?" Sakruai buries his hands in his face, like he's been asked this multiple times. He sighs, then gives you a choice (this is assuming you can understand Japanese)-you can either walk out of the shop, and you will not affect your most wanted's chances of getting in. Or, you can engage in an items on medium, casual stage list, first to ten Smash Ultimate set with Sakurai. If you win, your most wanted gets in, and not only that, but you get to tell Sakurai things you think should be in the fighters moveset/spirits/stage/etc and he'll put them in. If you lose, your most wanted, and even your second most wanted, will never get into Smash. WYR challenge him, or walk away?

Last edited:

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Uhh walk away. I'm definitely not as good as daddy Sakurai. And even if I won, I wouldn't be able to decide on my characters moveset, lol

WYR have the next Smash game's story mode have a great story but terrible gameplay or great gameplay but a terrible story?

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Ultimate since I play it more, but seeing more retro battle maps in MK8DX like Skyscaper, Palm Shore, and Funky Stadium would be fun.

WYR
have SSB64 remastered with the cut characters (:bowsermelee::mewtwomelee::marthmelee::dedede:) and have the single player maps available in multiplayer or have a gamemode in the nex SSB game that allows you play with 64 graphics and gameplay

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
First one.

WYR have the Mario movie's development be shifted to Aardman and reworked into a silent-characters claymation movie a la the Shaun the Sheep movies; or have it continue work at Illumination but with Miyamoto's role swapped with Koizumi?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Knuckles. I love the bad doctor, but I don't really see how much you could do with him as a main role, except maybe a family friendly Joker parody - which would make an infinitely better DVD bonus.

WYR have a future Sonic movie introduce the Chaotix or Mighty & Ray?

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Mighty and Ray. The games have almost nothing to go off of, so I want to see what Paramount will do with them. (And for the Eggman thing, I'd assume they use both Sonic The Comic and Adventure 2 as a base for the story).

WYR have a Punch Out! movie or a Metroid movie?

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Metroid movie.

WYR
Geno added in FP2, MKT, and the next Mario Kart and Party games or Mallow added in FP2, and SMRPG gets a sequel

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Paper Mario replace Doc.

would you rather have ring fit adventurer as a playable character with custom inputs to be able to play with a ring-con

Or

Have ring fit adventurer as a playable character with Drageaux as their boss in classic mode?

VreyIsGrey

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-6743-6838-1490
If Wii Fit Trainer got in, I don't see why not.
Although I don't think it would be plausible to add DLC bosses to Classic Mode, so maybe I'd pick the former

Raiden (Mortal Kombat)
Raiden (Metal Gear)

Last edited:

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
Mario, since he's never appeared in a Wario game - only in Mario spin-offs. At that point, I'd make Wario a Mario character as well.

WYR fully rework BotW Link, Young Link or Toon Link in Smash, giving them a unique moveset with no remnants of their former clone status?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Mario, since he's never appeared in a Wario game - only in Mario spin-offs. At that point, I'd make Wario a Mario character as well.

WYR fully rework BotW Link, Young Link or Toon Link in Smash, giving them a unique moveset with no remnants of their former clone status?
Young Link.

Now, let's try my last question again, but with some added flair.

WYR have:
  1. Ho-Oh as both a boss and a returning Poke Ball summon
  2. Queen Sectonia as both a boss and an Assist Trophy
  3. Grima as both a boss and a stage

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Young Link.

Now, let's try my last question again, but with some added flair.

WYR have:
  1. Ho-Oh as both a boss and a returning Poke Ball summon
  2. Queen Sectonia as both a boss and an Assist Trophy
  3. Grima as both a boss and a stage
Sectonia for me.

kinda sad Taranza didn’t make “Dream Fighters 2”, hoping for dlc there.

would you rather have smash run return with online play, multiple maps, and more enemies

Or

have custom moves return with greater variance and differences?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Sectonia for me.

kinda sad Taranza didn’t make “Dream Fighters 2”, hoping for dlc there.

would you rather have smash run return with online play, multiple maps, and more enemies

Or

have custom moves return with greater variance and differences?
Custom moves bur only for Echoes, and in their case only a select few from the fighters they're based on (that's my idea for greater difference, anyways).

WYR have Black Shadow as a :ultfalcon: Echo or transfer Ganondorf's moveset as of Ultimate into Melee and keep it for every game after.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Imposter

WYR have Waluigi in Smash or a Waluigi game? (No, him getting in Smash will not lead to him getting his own game and vice versa)

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I guess Waluigi in SSB.
WYR
have :warioc: and a unique Ganon(dorf) in Melee but:sheilda: get delayed to Brawl or keep what actually happened (:sheilda:+clone :ganondorf: in Melee)?

Pupp135

Smash Lord
:ultzelda: is my favorite from these and my favorite female in SSB after Nana, so bye :ultpeach::ultganondorf:

WYR
have a Tetris map or have a Panel de Pon map?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Boss Battles.

WYR have Pac-Man and his content no longer referred to with all caps in cases where it shouldn't, or Wii Fit and its content no longer referred to without all caps in cases where it shouldn't?

Top Bottom