• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I actually would've Max, but I have these stupid deadlines at work and I wound up staying late last night for and I was dead by the time I got home :( I'm actually gonna hopefully be taking off from work on the 10th of Oct (thats a Mon) so if you guys are playing I'll def be there.

Max?

Smash Champion
I actually would've Max, but I have these stupid deadlines at work and I wound up staying late last night for and I was dead by the time I got home :( I'm actually gonna hopefully be taking off from work on the 10th of Oct (thats a Mon) so if you guys are playing I'll def be there.
Swag, we tend to get in there every monday (unless something comes up) but PM me your # and I'll def hit you up and let you know when **** is happening.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Ughhhh, I miss tri-state. I tried to talk ****, but got a bunch of blank stares, and then I felt bad about it. They need to man up and stop walking around with their vaginas in their hands.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Swag, we tend to get in there every monday (unless something comes up) but PM me your # and I'll def hit you up and let you know when **** is happening.
Sure thing!

Ughhhh, I miss tri-state. I tried to talk ****, but got a bunch of blank stares, and then I felt bad about it. They need to man up and stop walking around with their vaginas in their hands.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL -dead- freakin' miss you Emily!

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
*****, what the **** are you talking about. There are *****es ****ing around smashboards all ****ing day. **** *****, u fake.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Who is going to NoJohns we gotta get hyped

well you guys I am just an outsider looking in on awesome people
:)

Max when you wanna sit down and work out that show?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Aight I will try to bring my friend vVv Rapture to come he does Directional Influence and lives in New Rochelle near Iona ( or whatever that college is called I forget lol )

Max?

Smash Champion
Oh that's right, I remember him posting a long time ago that he was going to Iona, but he's never hit me up since he initially said he was moving there.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
**** *** *** *** ******* ***** ***** **** ****** ****************************@#$@$@$

ya i just did that

Top Bottom