• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
ddotwx2 2:10 am
we need to bring that back
mandatory sex
at all times
really we just need to abolish clothing
and kill all old people
and then just start the sex pile
or rather
my fault, how could i be so foolish
the **** pile

yur such a bad influence max

Niko45

Smash Master
Not the biggest Em fan, but I can recognize skill when I hear it.

As such, whenever I try to explain why Lil Wayne is possibly the worst thing in the rap game, I can now just say this:

Compare attempts to stand strong next to Eminem on a collab:

Weezy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgk7i2zv-Vs

Royce da funking 5'9: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UtPxk_OuUI

If you KNOW you're gonna be on a track with someone considered the best (by people limited by listening to the radio), at least try to keep up.
My bad I never got around to responding to this. Just want to say I think Eminem is a perfectly viable greatest rapper candidate regardless of radio listener or everything listener.

Weezy has definitely had his moments. Just listened to Carter 2 again the other day. ****'s mad good. He's way overrated by the radio crowd obviously but he's still pretty good.

But yea I agree Wayne ****ed up on that track. Nothing beats Royce + Em collabs!

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
i'll say it. em killed big on dead wrong too. none of those verses are weak, but em just was on some other ****.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
also, what is tfs doing tonight/tomorrow, i have off of work for the first time since enter the dragon came out

Max?

Smash Champion
I have my night class tomorrow, but if someone is hosting and people are hanging, I could try and come by afterwards.

S l o X

Smash Champion
i'll say it. em killed big on dead wrong too. none of those verses are weak, but em just was on some other ****.
seriously.

and niko, you're right about the jay-z ****. his verses were imo some of his best but when you hear the song, it's just how well eminem delivers his and that separates the two.

why is ny so far? -___-

Niko45

Smash Master
seriously.

and niko, you're right about the jay-z ****. his verses were imo some of his best but when you hear the song, it's just how well eminem delivers his and that separates the two.

why is ny so far? -___-
Word people def sleep on those Jay verses. But we can all agree that track is bananas regardless.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Im chilling with PC today but I really do not want to have an OD smashfest, but if ***** want to come through and hang out I'm down. This is NOT an open invitation for every ***** on smashboards to come to my house...

Pack the Bong

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Im chilling with PC today but I really do not want to have an OD smashfest, but if ***** want to come through and hang out I'm down. This is NOT an open invitation for every ***** on smashboards to come to my house...

Pack the Bong
I just invited everyone on Facebook.

Max?

Smash Champion
Good luck Dave, I know you'll ****. Show the world how immaculate our FNNNA training sessions have been.

Max?

Smash Champion
As of now, I can't plat tomorrow, but if my plans fall through I'd be down. I def wanna/have to step it up, no more *****ing.

Top Bottom