• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Max?

Smash Champion
Realness looking kinda fake right now. It might lose it's ranking to the up and coming Savior metagame.

Max?

Smash Champion
Spin Kick and Spamming Fierce punch have been looking kinda fake recently. It's too bad too, they had so much potential.

Speaking of potential, if my plans fall through, FNNNA tonight?

Max?

Smash Champion
I said FNNNA. As in, get drunk, play Catan and have a good time.

**** melee.

Oh also, mashing fierce punch. Never enough Fierce punch nowadays.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Thursday.
Friday.
Saturday.

What is TFS up to?

EDIT: Apparently I'm still a fake *** ***** according to the first post. Max you may wanna fix that, since I'm clearly topping the realness power ranking.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
That may actually happen...

I just need to be back in NYC at like... 8.

Actually, given how long it takes to get there with having to get people to pick me up at the station... maybe that won't happen.

a nub

Smash Ace
Word I really need some melee

Twebb sorry to keep bugging but can you keep your tri wing on hand? My backup controller's gonna take way longer than I thought to break in

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I appreciate the offer, Tommy, but its not likely that I'll be able to get from Queens to the 1 train in time to get to your place before you take off. I'd have to leave at like 7AM and that's just not happening.

Top Bottom