• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Tommy Pickles

Smash Apprentice
He's the hero TFS deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector.

Max?

Smash Champion
Are people interested in hanging at my house tonight/tomorrow/sometime this week?

I got an open crib and no car. Looking 2009 otg right now.

Btw, absolutely got a 100% on my final for my online class which I was drunk as **** for.

IMMACULATE

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
I'd be down to hang out Thursday or something, Max, if people are coming over.

Also, link to the video?

Max?

Smash Champion
You have to be friends with Alex Strife on FB to see the vid I guess. Maybe he'll upload it to youtube? No idea.

I can't host thursday, tomorrow's not looking so hot either.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOLLL it's what I do... best?

Maybe. But I'm actually subscribed to this thread :bee:

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Oh god Pakman I'm sorry you have to deal with this ****in animal tonight. I'm leaving for Israel for a month later today, so just some quick shoutouts before I go.

OTG: GAY

T-*****: BLACK

White Mike: FAKE

See yall nikkas in a MONF

Max?

Smash Champion
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

So ****ing fake. Way to tell us you were leaving. You ****ing suck at melee btw.

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
Yaneev I was gonna **** you in Marvel. Let it be knoooooowwwwnnnn
If Yaneev used herp derp Wolverine, there is no chance to survive.

Anyway, enjoy your month in Israel dawg. As for me, I'm not really DOOOOOWWWWWN with this whole Israel thing, so I'm gonna bounce.

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
Pretending to play Melee and going to guard crush tonight, where I won't be pretending to play Street Fighter and Marvel.

Srsly, we should play Melee and Beer pong at Max's house this weekend. It's too late, you can't take away such an offer.

Max?

Smash Champion
Yooooo! Great stuff. Are any of the matches going to be on youtube?

ooooh ****, just saw you One shot that Dark Phoenix. That was ****ing immaculate.

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
The matches are in the link I posted. I don't think they'll be posted on youtube though.

Edit: Yeah, I was really happy about getting that Dark Phoenix kill with Spider-Man. It's a 100% guaranteed set up to kill her with 2 bars and x factor. I'm just glad I did better on stream than I did during the last guard crush.

Max?

Smash Champion
Just watched all your matches. I know when you were playing Chris G you were thinking of me <3.

Good **** tho dude, you had a really solid *** run. What do you think of their commentary towards you and your team?

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
Just watched all your matches. I know when you were playing Chris G you were thinking of me <3.

Good **** tho dude, you had a really solid *** run. What do you think of their commentary towards you and your team?
It was fine. I have to agree that Ammy is the only character in the game that my team has trouble against. Spider-Man can fight Ammy decently, but Doom and Wesker have a lot of trouble against the *****. I don't want to change up my team at all, however, I may change up a certain assist in order to fight Ammy. I'm still not sure though.

Long story short, Ammy is a *****. People call Phoenix the *****, but Spider-Man can stop her in her tracks easily. It's Ammy that I have to worry about.

Top Bottom