• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Max?

Smash Champion
Tommy Pickles, forever forced to play Mango in pools.

Anyone interested in playing today? This is the last time I could probably play with Tommy before Genesis. G$ is doing something in LI, but I'm super lazy. And the Mt.Vernon kids are interested in playing today too.

So what's the deal? Who can host? Who can/wants to play? I'm lazy as ****, what you **** doing.

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
So, I can potentially host a few people at my house in Scarsdale since my family is moving back. Nothing big though, the only reason we are going back there is to make some finishing touches so we can sell it.

Basically, we would be in the basement, and there is only one TV (it's a pretty big, old school TV so no lag), and I can't have too many people over. I'm thinking I'll give Zach and Jesse a call, but let me know if you want to join.

Edit: Also, if we have more than 4 people, then someone should bring an extra set up.

Max?

Smash Champion
So, I can potentially host a few people at my house in Scarsdale since my family is moving back. Nothing big though, the only reason we are going back there is to make some finishing touches so we can sell it.

Basically, we would be in the basement, and there is only one TV (it's a pretty big, old school TV so no lag), and I can't have too many people over. I'm thinking I'll give Zach and Jesse a call, but let me know if you want to join.

Edit: Also, if we have more than 4 people, then someone should bring an extra set up.
When is this happening?

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
Probably some time shortly after 6.

But for real though, I'm only inviting people who I actually know and trust. So Max, Tommy, dbl0c, and nick can come down (aside from Jesse and Zach). But I don't have a gamecube, so two people are going to have to bring GCs and games, and one person needs to bring an extra TV.

I probably should have just called some people rather than posting the big news on this board. But alas, that was mystique, not magneto, I don't have nicks number.

Max?

Smash Champion
Genesis Singles Results:

1. Armada
2. Mang0
3. Taj
4. Hbox
5. M2k
5. Shroomed
7. PP

No idea from there. But still, to anyone who says Doc is bad, eat a ****ing ****.

Max?

Smash Champion
EC got *****, but we barely showed up. Plus we didn't go and we're the truth. I think its time t step it up hard for Apex.

Top Bottom