• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Max?

Smash Champion
Got way too drunk last night. Billy and the Kidd got kinda *****.

Woke up an hour late and was consequently late for work, got no work done last night and had to drop $180 to repair my car.

Looking kinda Galliant right now. Who's down for pong/chillin?

Niko45

Smash Master
Got way too drunk last night. Billy and the Kidd got kinda *****.

Woke up an hour late and was consequently late for work, got no work done last night and had to drop $180 to repair my car.

Looking kinda Galliant right now. Who's down for pong/chillin?
Last night was immaculate but holy **** I got way too ****ed up off some warm *** keystones. Not a good look. I kinda went on a rampage in singles beer pong right after you left so go figure, we just can't get on the same page. Next time we will and port chester will feel our wrath.

GRRRRRRAAAAVITY SQUEEEZE

Max?

Smash Champion
T.Webb come back to Chris's so you can hype up all my shots in beer pong.

"Detecting some salt coming in"

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
So my weekend in NYC goes from Thursday afternoon til very early Sunday morning. From, like, Friday evening onward I am booked (including No Johns).

So. Thursday night and Friday day... what the **** am I doing? Let's make some **** happen.

Max?

Smash Champion
OTG rising up the overworked, stressed and broke power rankings.

I'm COMING THRU, PACK THE BONG.

Max?

Smash Champion
HAB, I have work from 9 - 5 today, then a night class from 6:30 - 10:05, and then I have to do work for my online class til I pass out and repeat again tomorrow.

So no, I have no free ****ing time.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Let it be known that Dbloc and I kinda got off on Tommy and Yaneev in teams.
Yo LET IT BE KNOWN that that's a ****in lie. Pichu + Mario kinda ****in ***** you guys. Also LET IT BE KNOWN that jaguar kick to launcher in level 3 xfactor DEFINITELY DOESNT WORK.

T-NIGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Max?

Smash Champion
If I can get all my work done tonight then I'm down, tho I'm not sure if I'll even be able to finish in time for No Johns tomorrow. Wanna PM me your number/address anyway?

Niko45

Smash Master
Yo LET IT BE KNOWN that that's a ****in lie. Pichu + Mario kinda ****in ***** you guys. Also LET IT BE KNOWN that jaguar kick to launcher in level 3 xfactor DEFINITELY DOESNT WORK.

T-NIGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
That was a big moment when Yaneev said he respected Marth players.

Max?

Smash Champion
My car's out of commission for a few days. No Johns is looking grim unless someone is going late and can pick me up, but could *****s potentially pick me up to FNNNA?

DBL0C

Smash Rookie
Let it be known that jaguar kick to launch works exactly like Forward throw to down air. Its gotta be DBL0C . :D

Top Bottom