• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Max?

Smash Champion
Ok so a few things.

1.) I'm making a Catan Online account tonight or tomorrow, we in there.
2.) White_Mikes Catan Online account is WhiteMikeYay, so get at the kid.
3.) As for this fest on friday, it's like damn near impossible for me to go into the city with the house to myself + full responsibility for my dog. That said, I have the house to myself, and would love to have people over. Thoughts?
4.) YOU *****S FAKE.
PS: Jesse, my fault for not getting back to your text the other day, things have been hectic. I'd be free either tomorrow, or friday or the weekend. Lemme know.

OOOPS, that was supposed to be an edit, not a quote.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I have no idea what Catan is.

But what ever it is...

I will be sure there are lots of wangs involved.

Also, if Salad Bowl is playing, I'm in BK as well, Mike. Let me know when you guys do stuff.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'll let John know when I can that the great OTGay cannot leave his Upstate Ivory Tower and head down to play Catan and Smash with us lowly city peasants.

It may just be an exclusively Smashy night for us at John's, then.

Max?

Smash Champion
HAB I'm confused by your post. I'm by no means in an Upstate Ivory Tower, it's really hard for me to leave my dog anywhere when I have the house to myself. If you look at the No Johns thread, I'm pretty much begging alukard to let me bring her to the tourney.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'm trolling, bruvva man. I'm sorry if that came off as srs mode. :(

:troll::(:troll:?

EDIT: Actually, in retrospect I can see why it came off as srsmode. I'm sorry, man, I made that post before proofreading because I got called away to do something.

Now I know what it feels like to rant while drunk as ****.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
I'll let John know when I can that the great OTGay cannot leave his Upstate Ivory Tower and head down to play Catan and Smash with us lowly city peasants.

It may just be an exclusively Smashy night for us at John's, then.
Im bringing Catan no matter what.

You guys are gonna get *****.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I have to play smash.

I didn't get to play at all this weekend.

Boners.

Tommy, how's your lava house doing?

R00R

Smash Journeyman
I have to play smash.

I didn't get to play at all this weekend.

Boners.

Tommy, how's your lava house doing?
I haven't been playing too much, just been messing around with seed words.

We def need to play minecraft together sometime tho.

Max?

Smash Champion
So... whats the word on people coming to my house this friday? I don't think I can FNNNA on saturday (sunday is good tho) and I really wanna see people, so whats the deal?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I will be at John's on Friday, Max. Sorry, but after traveling for two hours through what looks to be snow and freezing rain to get to Manhattan after a day of work, I feel like I won't want to travel that much more.

I still fully intend on coming down and ****** you at Catan some day soon, though.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
OT...I mean Max, what time can you host on friday? I don't get out of work till later, but I wanna chill once more before spring break ends and things get crazy again.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
@Nando:

1) Cause my profile pic is really old, and I don't care enough about facebook to change it
2) Cause now imma REAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW *****. I nominate myself for Best Beard Awards 2011 *****
3) You gay. How'd you "run into me" on FB? NIKKAS DOIN SOME GAY *** **** FAKE *** *****

PS: T-NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
@T-***: You ****in GAY

@The Ka-Ka Master (That's the new version of Ka-Master, the Luigi guy): YES *****, if you say it like an American. But if you say it with an Israeli accent, like you're supposed to, then NAH *****

@T-*** again: T-*****AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm also prolly going to grad school in the city next year, so we about to have HELLA FAKE *** ***** *** ***** *** CHINK *** FESTS AW DAY *****. Did I ever mention yall *****s ****in gay? Oh god Pakman, I'm sorry...you're gonna have to deal with this ****in' kid tonight. EYOWASREALLYGOOD*****DISG$*****NYYALL*****SWANTSOMEPIZZA*****NAHIMJUS****INWITCHAW*****BUTSRSLYSIMPLEMAXYAWWHITE*****ASSWANTTHISLASTSLICE*****????????

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Sol, I thought you of all people would understand these ******** antics. MURT

"You have spotted a wild Fake *** T-Negro Chink **** CHILLEH DAWG *****."

CODE RED CODE RED COO N BLACK COO N BLACK NUKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Call the bomb squad.

"Ehhh ohh...OOoooOOOOaaaaaaa ehhhh...*scratches head* eehhhh heh heh WHATS GOIN ON EVERYONE MA NAME'S SKINHAWF AN IM THE BOMB SQUAD. IM HERE TO DIFFUSE PEACH'S COOCH EHHhhheheh heheh AOOOooooooooooehhhhhhhhhh..........ehhhhhhhhhhhAAAAAAAAAAAAUuuuuuuoooooooooAOhhhhhhhh..........AH GAD DAMNIT BOWSER BEAT ME TO IT. AT LEAST IM STILL THE BEST SAMUS."

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
Sorry guys, I couldn't reply fast enough cause Sarah was pleasing me...

oh hey Yaneev.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
You gon die. But until I see you next, I think I'll just choke out Jesse a few times for your transgressions when I see him.

HAAAAAAAAAAA IM JESSE by the WAYYYYYYYYYYYY

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
Please excuse my good friend Skinhoff, but he did not finish his marinara sauce.

AWWW THANKS JESSE, WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MORE CHICKEN ROLL TO GO WITH YOUR ORDER OF MARINARA!? NO? THAT'S ALRIGHT, CAUSE I'VE GOT A BIONIC ARM.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
EHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhEHEH HEH HEH....ehhuuuoooaaahhh...ahhhhh ohh.....ehhh.....

"NNnnnI don't even know why I'm friends with you. ALL I GET OUTTA YOU IS EHHAOHhashdashdaoehaeuah HEH HEH, OEAHhuuuohhhhh *slaps knee* I CAN'T TAKE THAT. ONE MORE ONE MORE."

Max?

Smash Champion
LOL. Man, I think all the time I've hung out with Yaneev has payed off. I'm not confused by a single thing going on.

I dont know if this is a good thing.

BIONIC ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRM

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
have I ever mentioned that you guys are really lucky that no hardass mods know about this thread? :laugh:
If there was a hardass mod, every one here would be banned and this thread would cease to exist. It would indeed be a sad day in the ******** history of smash.

Top Bottom