• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Except when you two are talking about princess peach being ***** by bowser's girth...oh wait that's not exactly proper either....well maybe it is for a skinhoff convo

Cia

das kwl
Hi Vanz.

I'm probably going to No Johns. I'm feeling way too cocky right now, watch me get ***** at this No Johns. That or I ride the **** wave!

when is the next one? If it's this weekend, I can't go. I'm in Ohio for a funeral atm.

I'm missing so many tournaments lately. D:

R00R

Smash Journeyman
I would potentially play tonight, not too sure when I'll be free... might not be til after 7 or so. I'm definitely down to play if No Johns gets cancelled tomorrow due to weather.
Ditto

Im down for smushengz

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Hey, I'm probably not going to have internet until Tuesday, so if you guys want to do something during then, call me and let me know.

As for today, I would love to play, but seeing how tough it is to drive crap to my apartment, I might not be able to swing by, unless it's at Tommy's or something.

R00R

Smash Journeyman

This one time this drunk pedophile burst into my house, smoked all my weed, and demanded I play melee with him.

Also get ****ing **** on by my Samus.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Yay, I have internets again.

You guys still mad gay, especially you Tommy. **** you.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
The Project M demo is pretty cool, you guys should give it a shot instead of just dismissing it as another ****ty brawl mod.

*waits for "NAH" dog*

Top Bottom