• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

R00R

Smash Journeyman
People can head over when ever, WhiteMike is already on his way but the rest of salad bowl isnt coming till 11.

JR is coming too, not sure when.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
What a night...

Im glad more people didn't show up because the whole scene was a little chaotic.

Project M is Awesome and you niqqas all fake.

OTGPS!?!?!?! 5LOKO!!?!?!?!
Nah son you gotta step that **** down to 3 Loko

R00R

Smash Journeyman
What do you guys think I should with all the PM footage? Should I put up matches or try to make a combo video? Or a little of both?

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
I will be at pound....no matter where it is or how much time and money it costs me to go. That's just how much I love this G-dammm game

otg

Smash Master
Wes, I think I could probably play Wednesday night, but it probably wouldn't be til later. I'm pretty sure I can get PC too. Any leeway in coming down here at all? If not, no problem going to ur place most likely

Good **** Tommy. those vids are dope, keep em coming. I hope there is some salvageable footage of otmickey.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Wes, I think I could probably play Wednesday night, but it probably wouldn't be til later. I'm pretty sure I can get PC too. Any leeway in coming down here at all? If not, no problem going to ur place most likely

Good **** Tommy. those vids are dope, keep em coming. I hope there is some salvageable footage of otmickey.
well, I'd prefer my place, but I could probably swing New Ro if your hands are tied.

otg

Smash Master
Wes, I was thinking we could play at PC's. Not that it's my place to invite people over there, but I doubt he would care. I mentioned to him last night that you wanted to play this week and he said he'd be down to go out to ur place or host. It would be easier for me if he hosted because he's like 2 seconds away from my college, so I can just swing by there after class. If we play at your place, we probably wont be able to start til later because I'm the only person who drives ever.

Just food for thought.

otg

Smash Master
Max I think this is what your looking for.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=260812

I havent played like any melee since I got Project M, this needs to change.
Anyone want to play/watch pound 5 stream/4locos this weekend?
Thanks Tommy, I won't be able to check out that link right now, I def will later on tonight.

And yes, this weekend, Pound 5 stream + Melee + 5 Locos is definitely in order. I could probably do saturday night, and I'd be down for an all day Sunday thing for the bracket.

Also, I think we're going to play at PC's after 6 or so. I won't get there til later cause of class, so if people wanna go they should hit him up and get details. My job as the middle man is done.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I'm down to actually play this time, lol. I'm pretty sure people won't be coming over to my apartment to cook dinner this weekend.

Though, I'd be down playing sooner, somehow.

Edit: I really need to find out who else is in Brooklyn.

I know Salad Bowl guys are somewhere around here.

otg

Smash Master
Mikael I'm sure all the Salad Bowl guys would love to play with you. Try hitting up White Mike, he tends to be the easiest person to get in touch with.

Also, anyone interested in the Troy tournament on the 26th? T.Webb was talking about Carpooling.

otg

Smash Master
So yeah, Sunday seems like the best day for me. I think that Saturday I have a band rehearsal and then I'm whyling out after. SUNDAY MELEE FEST + POUND 5 STREAM? Who's in there?

I also have the house to myself for like 6 of the next 8 weeks, so I'll def be hosting fests.

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
So yeah, Sunday seems like the best day for me. I think that Saturday I have a band rehearsal and then I'm whyling out after. SUNDAY MELEE FEST + POUND 5 STREAM? Who's in there?

I also have the house to myself for like 6 of the next 8 weeks, so I'll def be hosting fests.
This is extremely useful information for me.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
No way I'm playing Sunday, I have a test at 9am.

Friday night or Saturday I'm down.

otg

Smash Master
But sunday is the day of the bracket tho..... I almost definitely can't saturday, and tomorrow is up in the air. I guess we'll figure it out. Even if you aren't down to hang sunday tommy (which you will be cause you fake) WHO'S DOWN?!?!??!

Top Bottom