• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
ill probly go to a no johns

maybe the next one or idk

i wanna play fox

and i invented fake

i cant be fake

im exempt

its like diplomatic immunity

except better

im permenatly real

otg

Smash Master
Um, Fox is definitely at least 2nd. There might not be a top fox player ****** right now, and it might be hard to play consistently at a National, but that doesn't stop him from being an absolute monster, and most likely the best in the game.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Um, Fox is definitely at least 2nd. There might not be a top fox player ****** right now, and it might be hard to play consistently at a National, but that doesn't stop him from being an absolute monster, and most likely the best in the game.
No, he's def trash. He has no options out of shield, his recovery is predictable, he has maybe one worthwhile approach and he's just too slow.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Last night was so fun/********.

G$ Alu JR and I started a game of Around the world.... at 5am.
FFFFFFFUUUUUUU
It was mad close too

Oh get ****ing ***** Max

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Lol, it's ok. I had been gone for the weekend anyway, so I wouldn't have been able to make it even if you had.

But, def let me know, I sometimes forget to check. I'll try to be more on top of it though.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Yeah, definitely, I'll try to work in a time that I can have people over. It's just that since moving in, we or I have had things we arranged to do over a weekend, or they have people come over, and our apartment would just turn into a cluster**** if I had people over to smash at the same time.

I'll try to lock some free time, and in the mean time I'll just head up to Tommy's or something, lol.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
I'd just like to announce something tragic to all my fake negro-skinned homies in TFS (/FNNNA??????????????)

The Goosh Goosh clip has officially been removed from youtube. Take a moment, to remember (and if you've been gaped my OTGAPE*****, recall) the Goosh and everything he's done for us.

Yaw *****s ****in' GAY

Top Bottom