• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Citizen Jank

Are you guys still playing on Monday? ( officially have off from work :D )

Max?

Smash Champion
Remember that time the bases were loaded in the bottom of the 7th (8th? I was really drunk) with one out and Arod dropped the ball huge?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Well thank god Baseball season is over.
na ***, Doc got this tonight.

seriously, idk wtf the Yankees were thinking with that rotation this year and I'm still baffled that they still put so much ****ing faith in ARod when he's proven himself time and time again as one of the greatest choke artists in the history of baseball.

Niko45

Smash Master
ironically the pitching wasnt the issue at all tho even tho it was the most questionable part of the yankees build throughout the year.

basically they have no choice but to try to get some miserable slab of bang for their buck when it comes to arod in the playoffs so its not that it's that surprising but it's just ongoing bull**** frustration with him

:phone:

Top Bottom