• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Max?

Smash Champion
I'm not going to SWAGG. I'm taking a break til ROM4.

also, no more giving *****s rides and ****. I'm pretty tight about no johns, u guys are on ur own

:phone:

Max?

Smash Champion
Frankly, I'm just burnt the **** out. I work harder than all you, (not just in terms of playing the game, but in terms of driving, organizing, recording, etc etc etc.) and frankly I just do not see the results or gratitude that I feel I have earned. I'm the guy that's always stepping it up, helping people and doing a lot for you guys and the community, and frankly I'm just done with it.

No more driving everyone all over the place and bending over backwards to accommodate other people. I'm stepping it down for once, someone else can rise up and be responsible for you ***** *****s.

Niko45

Smash Master
I absolutely owe you some gas money for the last couple of days if that's what this is about Max. I just wasn't thinking about it at the venue and we didn't ride home with you.

You're the ****in homie bro. **** Melee lets go get some Applebees.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Well max what exactly r u lookin for? I drive when asked even tho its completely outta the way. But I try my best to make sure I dont take advantage of ppl. Hope I havent wronged u in any way

:phone:

Max?

Smash Champion
Sorry niggs, definitely just venting. Poppa dukes just trolled the **** out of me irl immediately after I got ***** at that tourney and I'm just mad. I'm def still taking a break, but I definitely need multiple development cards right now.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I can feel you Max. Right now I am going in hard for this and brawl :). Take your break and hit me up if you wanna hang ^_^

Top Bottom