• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TEXAS TOURNAMENT!! (planning stages) WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
D-Pad sounds pretty cool.

I'd prefer Gamelot though, since I'm familiar with it.

But really, anywhere around San Antonio or New Braunfels is fine.

Thedpadowner

Smash Cadet
Gamelot is bigger than we are i was just offering our spot for the tourney. We have the copies of smash,system,controllers, and tvs i just thought it would be less of a hassle since we have the stuff. we will also have copies of brawl when it hits, we already have wii's. :)

laozy

Smash Journeyman
i cant find the texas thread so imma post here.
ok, im phil from utah and im coming down to texas for the mgc tournament. ill arrive in dallas saturday morning and leaving sunday night, so it'll be really cool to play dallas or any other texans. like a smashfest or something.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
There's a (non mgc) tournament in Dallas on saturday. Look for the thread in this forum that starts with "Dallas Stuff." I don't know what the schedule for your tournament is though.

laozy

Smash Journeyman
lol my bad for not posting the date. its going to be oct. 6. most likely at night time around 7-midnight. so yea, i look forward to smashing with dallas.

Thedpadowner

Smash Cadet
The D-Pad will be trying to host a tournament in oct. we have not work out all the details yet. But the Prizes will hopefully good. :D

K1T3

Smash Lord
It's looking to perhaps be thanksgiving weekend, and if gamelot proves to be a big enough venue once the arcade games are moved around then maybe there. It'll likely be around the SA area though. Regaurdless of where it is though there will probably be a $5 registration fee to pay for the venue then the tournament entree fee for the pot. We need a way to advertise so that we can get lots of nonsmashboards people to come to help raise the pot as well. Combineing entree fee for singles and doubles is being considered, what do yall think? If not then it'll be $10-20 singles and likewise same for doubles, depending how big exactly we want this. From what I understand getting Az, Ok, and maybe other states to come is being looked into.

Mr.C

Smash Master
since school has started just advertise to students for the nonsmashers

Smiles

Smash Journeyman
hey guys,

I know we haven't posted in a while, but we ARE on it :)

and there should be a big update soon...thanks for the support and patience ;D

-forkgirl and smiles

OUT!!!

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Forkgirl and Smiles: Please get in touch with me on Aim, I might have just found something of interest for ya.

starboardman

Smash Apprentice
lol @ Radi and Betty

Anywayz, I better start practicing up for this, it sounds BIG... like... Texas BIG... ;)

Psychoace

Smash Champion
AHHA seriously you guys dont like gettn them mad and then they try to think up something smart to say back? btw i pwnzorz in smash
Speak literate grammar ****tard

anyway how's any bi-weeklies looking? I'm kinda getting some started around the Tyler area if anyones interested it's kinda small right now, all it needs is time to grow.

TheCoach

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the english class queer but that still dose not change the fact that BETTY IS GOD. He will destroy all noobs around the world including you queer. BETTY created Texas smash and i will not let you shame his name. Mother****a i should pee in yo ****en butt motha****a

Betty will always prevail *****.

BETTY PREVAIL!!!!

Masterer Betty

Smash Journeyman
Speak literate grammar ****tard

anyway how's any bi-weeklies looking? I'm kinda getting some started around the Tyler area if anyones interested it's kinda small right now, all it needs is time to grow.
LOLOL look at this noob another grammar ******. go find some razors and anti-deprassants

forkgirl

Smash Lord
please stop spamming our thread guys...i know its kind of dead these days...we do have a date and location, we're just waiting to here back from the owner of the venue...we've been waiting for a while now...

and we dont want to post info until its definite

Neogeek23

Smash Cadet
sorry.... not meaning to spam... just didn't want read through 11 pages of forums to find out...

thanks for getting this together - I think it is a really good idea and I'm looking forward to hearing back from you all. Do you mind me asking in what city the vendor of choice is in (knowing it is non-definite and non-binding)?

forkgirl

Smash Lord
neogeek, dont wory, you werent the one spamming :) you were asking an on-topic question...i meant all the posts before you.

But it is definitely going to be in San Antonio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom