• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas Crusade Series 6 - ALSM's Return Featuring Playstation All-Stars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asa

Smash Hero
so yeah me pj and sync and some furry are going to this, could use some housing

dainty PLS

Tesh

Smash Hero
so yeah me pj and sync are going to this, could use some housing

dainty PLS
Hey, I was going to this before any of these people were going to this. I could use more housing than them please.

Denti

Smash Master
I can't house people. So ALSM is housing perhaps? I haven't seen your new apartment.

edit: lol who is the "some furry". Are you bringing San Antonio?

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I can't house people. So ALSM is housing perhaps? I haven't seen your new apartment.

edit: lol who is the "some furry". Are you bringing San Antonio?
Lol, I wouldn't call the apartment new because I used to live there with roomates before I got my own apartment (the one you've been to) some time ago.

Anyways, I'm good to go on housing.

:phone:

Denti

Smash Master
His Olimar is good ^^^^

He took me to game 3 (at a tournament irl) and generally does work on wifi. He also goes something like 20-3 or something like that on wifi ladder.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Should I practice the infinite dimensional cape for this weekend, or will you ban it in the rule-set?

thanks in advance for either answer :awesome:

Player-4

See you in 25 years
So will this tourney have a good turn out or will it be another 12-13 man tourney like last time I went to Dallas/Fort Worth?

Tesh

Smash Hero
So will this tourney have a good turn out or will it be another 12-13 man tourney like last time I went to Dallas/Fort Worth?
well we got like 7 from houston coming so i hope not. then I think at least 4-5 from san antonio.

This also raises the question about rides from megabus... Is more than 1 person gonna be able to pick people up and especially drop people off? I think everyone from houston has the same time. I dont mind waiting at taco bell for a while, but I just wanna know we will be able to make it back on sunday morning.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Lol, Rob, I'd like to see you try.

Anyways, infinite cape glitch will be banned, so everyone can chill, get their jimmies unrustled, and whatnot. Lol

Edit: To answer your question Tesh, I am the only one that is picking people up from the Megabus drop-off, as well as the only one housing, to my knowledge. I'mma have to take work off this Friday just to get everybody.

Double edit: Honestly, I wasn't expecting much of a turnout initially, but I guess the hype and interest has grown quite a bit since then.

Dnyce

Smash Master
IDC allowed? Looks like i'm entering brawl singles

Anyways, infinite cape glitch will be banned, so everyone can chill, get their jimmies unrustled, and whatnot. Lol

Edit: To answer your question Tesh, I am the only one that is picking people up from the Megabus drop-off, as well as the only one housing, to my knowledge. I'mma have to take work off this Friday just to get everybody.

Double edit: Honestly, I wasn't expecting much of a turnout initially, but I guess the hype and interest has grown quite a bit since then.

infinite cape glitch will be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom