• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas Crusade Series 6 - ALSM's Return Featuring Playstation All-Stars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
...at what cost...

4 olimars is aight man, show up and get that matchup practice so it wont be a huge problem in the future. You cannot and will not be able to avoid playing an olimar if you ever want to win anything (except Salem :/ ). Show up, friendly everyone, play your *** off in pools/bracket and LEARN SOMETHING.

Find a CP character if you think you can't do it with your main (i know i have).

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
4 Olimars? Now imagine 3 Sonics... And don't get me started on the ZeroSuit Samus'! Meta Knights will be the minority. Of course this is all speculation; only way to find out is to show up! :)

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
4 Olimars? Now imagine 3 Sonics... And don't get me started on the ZeroSuit Samus'! Meta Knights will be the minority. Of course this is all speculation; only way to find out is to show up! :)

you mean that one zss?

lets not forget 1 sonic and 1 oli leaning on MK whenever they feel like it so....

knuckles213

Smash Ace
Anyone need housing?

I need housing, alsm if you want livestream find us a way to get good internet. oh and I'll be using a different recording device for better quality replays

you mean that one zss?

lets not forget 1 sonic and 1 oli leaning on MK whenever they feel like it so....
and one fox (and one marth if zane comes)

Denti

Smash Master
Yezz!!!! Lets raise some interest.

Also I'm suppose to let people know, anyone in search of housing contact Infinity. So PM or text him.

Also, is there going to be Project M at this? I'm pretty sure Xeven would't mind holding it along side this and basically doing all the work. It would help out the Brawl attendance possibly. So consider giving Xeven the okay Aero Link.

BlinkIV

Avenger

Also I'm suppose to let people know, anyone in search of housing contact Infinity. So PM or text him.

Also, is there going to be Project M at this? I'm pretty sure Xeven would't mind holding it along side this and basically doing all the work. It would help out the Brawl attendance possibly. So consider giving Xeven the okay Aero Link.
Yes, do this. Also, there may be one Falco showing up for Brawl.

Tesh

Smash Hero
The interest in this is looking alot bigger than the TCS I was at. Can Infinity actually house this many people or will someone else be housing to? I expect half of these people wont actually show up but just in case...

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Infinity just moved into a new house which looks pretty spacious.
I'm assuming he can house as much as his GF will let him loooooool

Yeah this is getting more hyped because its the last chance for people to practice for LSC/retired people to unrust. Minus smashfests and like Nikes mini tourney.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!

Yes, there will be Project M at this. I gave the OK.

Edit: Just realized there's going to be 4 tourneys going on at the same venue on the same date. Brawl, PS All-Stars, Project M, and Cardfight Vanguard. Gonna be a lot of attendance.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I offer you my tyleric powers

Also infinity is good at yelling, make him make the announcements like Denti does. Should make it easier lol

But my TO style is dif lol I usually walk around and tell everyone individually their matches :/
I don't like yelling but I'm loud lol

BlinkIV

Avenger
Yeah, EVO is really tight about having the TO make sure everyone pays the venue for any event they want to enter. I don't mind TO'ing P:M, there might be an alright attendance for it.

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
aCCePtinG aLL cAptaIN fAlCoN diTTo mOn3y mAtches!!!!\

bEst of 1

My $2 against your $1

Battlefield Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom