• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
hey guys good tournament,I guess I'll do shutouts

Fliphop: TMG FO LIFE!! :laugh:
Cooh(phit): LOL everyone keeps calling you feet in here,but anyways good to see you again man WE NEED TO PLAY
Stiltz: good s**t son, we need to play
Stiltz friend: nice talking to you
Golf?: YOU sir, GTFO :):laugh:
Kage: oh man some funny s**t at this tourney :laugh: MUERE COMBO!!
Ronnie: you wish you could be in my lvl :chuckle:
Sethlon: congrats , we didn't play =(
Hylian: congrats
RoyR:man why you hating me man? I'LL BEAST YOU WITH ROB :laugh:
PimpSlap: oh yeah I never di give you half of that cookie :laugh::laugh: I counter your callate combo
3000: always something funny in each tourney man lol who was that chick with the red shirt?:)
T-Rex:you always crack me up, thx for info on the man juice :laugh:
DugFinn: nice talking to you, thx for the quick run in my brackets lol
TGM:nice talking to you too even thought we didn't play
DingDing: ggs man close ones :)
Jimbo: ggs man
The guys who went to one of my smashfest but I did't remember you guys until you told me about it: ggs too
Furbs: good talking to you man, f****ng rich boy smile lol
Axxo: we didn't talk much, rob dittos next time
Oni-chan: lol I'll check out those yu-ghi-oh episodes you guys were talking about seems funny
Chino(MyTime123): cooh told me you just came from court but the way you were dressed didn't seemed so, looking all pimpin' and s**t pinche puto :laugh: always cracking me up chino specially about what you said about the way SOMEONE(not going to say names) stands :laugh:

and if I forgot someone then remind me and i'll edit this post with you shutout on it lol

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
No...

NO^ = PozerWolf
Actually, NO^ just means no tilt up.
Its normally the game tag I put up when going to tournaments. People normally get the idea and use the tag as well.

DMK was using it for a while as well as a few other people I saw playing (not many tho).

onii-chan

Smash Ace
ahahaha
good times guys, good times.

onii dude. you got real good spacing and know how to link weird things with your stuns. lookin good so far :)

whats up at major hangouts next week?
anoyonnnnnnnnnnnne
yeah...thanks...people tell me my metaknight is way better than my ZS so thats why i only used meta in the tourney...looking forward to playin ZS next time

Cesar...what about me in your shut out...i was the black guy in the parklot cracking up and acting stupid

teh_w0lf

Smash Cadet
yeah...thanks...people tell me my metaknight is way better than my ZS so thats why i only used meta in the tourney...looking forward to playin ZS next time
did you use your zero at all during the tourney? the only ones I saw were abren and woby...I main Zamus myself and was looking for other zeros to play to see how I measured up...AdamtheMechE has a ditto I played against abren

idk...maybe next time

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
sorry kage i really wanted to go, i hope you had fun and i still want to play wtfs robot and kage hope your having fun playing gears ONLINE!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
:O lol i'm not rich!
Lies! You must stop them!

You live in a mansion, with your own little mini house off to the side. You're rrriiiiiiich, lol.
Yes, someone who agrees!

This thread occasionally delivers. ;)

I'll be free tomorrow and Wednesday if someone wants to have some practice. :)

M

MyTime123

hey guys good tournament,I guess I'll do shutouts

Fliphop: TMG FO LIFE!! XD
Cooh(phit): LOL everyone keeps calling you feet in here,but anyways good to see you again man WE NEED TO PLAY
Stiltz: good s**t son, we need to play
Stiltz friend: nice talking to you
Golf?: YOU sir, GTFO :):laugh:
Kage: oh man some funny s**t at this tourney :laugh: MUERE COMBO!!
Ronnie: you wish you could be in my lvl :chuckle:
Sethlon: congrats , we didn't play =(
Hylian: congrats
RoyR:man why you hating me man? I'LL BEAST YOU WITH ROB :laugh:
PimpSlap: oh yeah I never di give you half of that cookie :laugh::laugh: I counter your callate combo
3000: always something funny in each tourney man lol who was that chick with the red shirt?:)
T-Rex:you always crack me up, thx for info on the man juice :laugh:
DugFinn: nice talking to you, thx for the quick run in my brackets lol
TGM:nice talking to you too even thought we didn't play
DingDing: ggs man close ones :)
Jimbo: ggs man
The guys who went to one of my smashfest but I did't remember you guys until you told me about it: ggs too
Furbs: good talking to you man, f****ng rich boy smile lol
Axxo: we didn't talk much, rob dittos next time

and if I forgot someone then remind me and i'll edit this post with you shutout on it lol

thats messed up sessy!!!! no shout out to MyTime!!! ohh ur gonna get " Youuuuuuuedddddd" next time i c u. Pinche puteita

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Glad there's another tourney at PZ on the 31st...bet it's gonna be packed! :dizzy:

...I mean, even more packed than the last one! :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Haha nice.

And dingding, yeah after the huge turnout at the first PZ tournament I'm afraid of us all not being able to fit in the venue! >< Also, I'd like to not have to wait outside for an hour and a half before we're let in haha. We didn't have a huge amount of setups this time, which is why it's good that DugFinn/Alan ran the tournament so well.

Also, Alan hasn't posted on here in a while. Working on getting that load of videos online?

Edit: Also, where is that man-beast Golf?

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
So...if this next tourney held at PZ will be after most everyone's school lets out, and considering the success of the last one, AND taking into account that this LAST tourney at PZ made a new record of the highest no. of peeps that have been in a tourney in Texas...
...how many people do yall think will be at this next one? Scary thought. :urg:

I'm guessing triple digits. :psycho:

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
1: Hylian (G&W/IC)
2: Sethlon (Falco)
3: Stiltz (Metaknight)
4: Kira (snake)
5: Dr.MarioKart (metaknight)
5: Fliphop (diddy/DK)
7: CesarWTF (rob)
7: Mr. 3000 (sonic/dedede)
9: Axxo (rob)
9: JoJo
9: RoyR (marth)
9: T-Rex (snake)
13: PozerWolf (snake)
13: Blue J
13: Star Dog
13: Xyro77 (SAMUS!!!!!!!)
17: EmperCesar (Y Link)
17: Kalo (wolf/Metaknight)
17: Kage (Y link)
17: Moogz
17: LegendaryPimp
17: PKMN (pkmn trainer/olimar)
17: RocketTrainer (lucario)
17: Pimpslap (snake)
25: Gar (marth)
25: Kitsuziza
25: Kitty
25: SG
25: C12
25: Lucci
25: Creasy (ike)
25: G@be (G&W)
33: Rayzorium (falcon)

33: Gil
33: Erfonisowned
33: Onnii (ZS/metaknight)
33: Onin (zelda)
33: DingDing
33: Chuck
33: Okami
33: JesusFreak (marth)
33: Weegi
33: Nore (peach)
33: ABDK
33: Furbs (yoshi.....LMAO)
33: Mofro
33: KRD (IC)
33: Aion (ness)
49: Joe
49: Noodlehead
49: Ice
49: Avren
49: DoubleD (bra?)
49: Rich
49: Jaggd
49: FooZero
49: Jerk
49: Yokunai
49: Benz
49: Suavion
49: BenQ
49: Golf (peach)
49: Angel
49: Itachi
65: ROFL (marth)
65: Creshin
65: Tyle (falco)
65: L Tizzle
65: DarkSmurphs
65: Tallman
65: Jimboooo (falcon/Metakight)
65: Triforce
65: Do
65: Massa
65: Khaoz (falco)
65: ResumeDPosition (pikachu?)
65: Dmin
65: Delphiniun
65: Vin
65: PH3
65: Dreoh
Something is wrong with the picture. WoW.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys, the next PZ tourney is june 7th!!!!!!!!!!

please request off from work and clear your calendars for june 7th.......*****. It wont be as hot as last time. the AC will be reprogramed

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
LOL. What makes you think I study? My parents THINK I study though :)
How old are you? You shouldn't need your parents to tell you that college credit is more valuable than video game expertise.

No offense, but studies always come first. This is the first time I've posted in this thread for a long time...

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'm going to keep going to these tournaments until I start placing well in them. Last time I was extremely nervous and kept messing my grabs up, this time should be different :D. And I'm also training with another character to replace having Yoshi as a main since he doesn't counter any of the characters I have trouble with (Meta Knight, Pikachu, and Xyro).

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Heya Xyro, I'm curious as to why Pictochat is banned.
The only real reason that i could see is that it has some environmental damage, but its not really that much (and nothing at all compared to Port Town [which I agree on being a viable counterpick]).

Xyro77

I updated the title with the next event and i gave all of our Houston events a name.

Houston's Official Brawl Ordeal....................HOBO!

heytallman

CTALL
I'm going to keep going to these tournaments until I start placing well in them. Last time I was extremely nervous and kept messing my grabs up, this time should be different :D. And I'm also training with another character to replace having Yoshi as a main since he doesn't counter any of the characters I have trouble with (Meta Knight, Pikachu, and Xyro).
Dude, the same thing happened to me. I don't know why I get so nervous with tournament matches, I did great in friendlies. I just 'f up sometimes. But no Johns.

AP government test was today, it was so easy. I didn't study, either. But you guys should. I'm studying hard for calculus.

Also, if people think it's a good idea, I wanna get people's Mario Kart Wii friend codes. Seeing how Mario Kart Wii is winning the poll right now (by quite a bit), eventually, once Allan decides to include the side game at a tournament, I'm sure we'll all be playing quite a bit of Mario Kart. So here's my friend code: 1246-9152-8607. I will add anyone who posts their friend code in this thread.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Nice, HOBO 5! June 7th, okay. That's better than May because I'll be out of school, plus that's a month to prepare.

Btw Xyro/TGM, do you spell your name Alan or Allan? I've been saying Alan but most people seem to say Allan. I don't want to spell your name wrong. ><

Also, will Halberd still be on random? It's not that bad, but during my matches I still got some "wtf? why is Halberd on random?". <-- Golf? lol

I will try to bring a setup this time, because singles lasting until 9:30 was just too much for me. Especially if this next one gets into the triple digits we'll be needing more setups. I'm not sure how many more PZ can fit though. O_O

And I don't see Mario Kart side tournaments in the future with how long singles lasted either, unless it's for people who dropped out early.

Xyro77

My name is ALLAN SIMS.

And the tourney will not be as long as it was last time, even if more people show up. i have tricks up me sleeve.

halbert is now a counter-pick.....but stadium WILL be random.

Xyro77

yes, that type of thing will never be allowed unless both players AGREE to wait out the changes.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. So Delfino is on the neutral list on the first post, but I don't remember that being on random at PZ. Is that just the list needing an update?

H

Helkite

Result Vids

Where are the vids for this event @? I was told there was a Planet Zero Youtube channel but I'm at a loss as how to find it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

Top Bottom