• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I dunno who I have MMs with because I'm a ******. If you want to play me just come up to me at the tourney with assless chaps.
Your gonna end up with like 20 MMs without knowing. Now are the MMS taking place during the tourney if its cool with the TO? Ill try and get there before way before 12 but i am saying this cause Saturday is prolly the only day for us to play. (Dont know what time we get to Houston on Friday.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
i hear this is gonna be big - i wish somebody would've told me earlier maybe i could've come T-T
The next big Hobo we have I will make sure TGM puts in the tournament listings lol.

And if you can find a cheap ticket to austin I can take you with M2K and Azen :).

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
somebody look up the cheapest ticket possible for me so i can get picked up with m2k and azen then - if i have the money i'll make the trip 100%

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
pssh, you mean I can drive us in my sexy ford focus
I'm still picking them up from the airport XD. Your car is bigger <_<. And your window rolls up LOL.

Anyways, gimpy what airport would you be coming from. Look for tickets to the airport in Austin Texas. There is only 1 lol.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
I'm still picking them up from the airport XD. Your car is bigger <_<. And your window rolls up LOL.

Anyways, gimpy what airport would you be coming from. Look for tickets to the airport in Austin Texas. There is only 1 lol.
Way ahead of you.... idk if i did it right or not (went to that price line negotiator guy), but it's not looking to cheap for something leaving on wednesday and returning back on sunday.

Theres like this dirrty cheap airplane, but theres probably like terrorist and stuff already in it.

This is ****ing crazy....

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
hylian ugh you dont answer aim - when should i fly in - when you are you picking up m2k and azen? when can i get a ride TO the airport after the tourney and who is housing me if i come lol

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
hylian ugh you dont answer aim - when should i fly in - when you are you picking up m2k and azen? when can i get a ride TO the airport after the tourney and who is housing me if i come lol
Sorry, my roommates using the computer.

I am picking up M2K/Azen at 11pm-12pm..they didn't tell me the exact time thier flight comes in yet but I will probably be there at 11ish.

I will be housing you with M2K and Azen and we are carpooling with Lee Harris to the tournament. We will probably either come back the night of the tournament or find some smashfest to crash at and drive back in the morning. We usually come back the night of though. I can take you back to the airport any time you need me to.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
So... so far I got 1 Money Match which is 2 Dollars out of 10...
8 dollars left to face me... Here's my match set-ups

IF MM ≤ $4 then its best of 3...
IF MM is ($5 ≤ x ≤ $10) Best of 5...

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
it's looking way to expensive guys T-T i'm thinking i cant make this - I really wanted to go to another big tourney too =(
Did you look at Houston,San Antionio, and Dallas as well?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
san an? i thougth san an was too far away

hmm....
i'll take a look - right now the best i've gotten is like 380 and that's for a 9 hour trip with 2 very long layovers each way lolol

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i used every site there is LOL

its not gonna happen guys T-T

If you have another big one and people are traveling to it - let me know ahead of time please ;P

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
i used every site there is LOL

its not gonna happen guys T-T

If you have another big one and people are traveling to it - let me know ahead of time please ;P
Sure thing guy :).

Top Bottom