• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

kown

Smash Lord
I will be accepting all MM's.

Also, I WANT $5-$20 RCMM's with EVERYONE lol.

If you want to RCMM me, ask :). I will not play for $1 though...I would just rather play friendlies. $5 min, $20 Max. 3/5 sbr rules.

would you play me? 2 dollars : ) or 5 if i must.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Yeah it's only one day.

Why only $10 against me and $20 against Hylian?! :( My Ganon is really bad and Hylian is clearly better than I am. $20 plz? I'll accept your $10 if you don't want to do $20 though!
thanks for the info.

Hylian its 20$ cause its 10$ vs ike and $10 ganon

I know your ganon is really bad:lick:. Nice try, but i have been stalking you since like FS4. maybe i will, let me see how much $$$ i get paid

Esca

Smash Champion
Seeing you this confident will only make it better when you loose.

Is it that Random Character match we had that makes you think you'll win because you beat one of my worst characters? xD.
Yeah, thats exactly the reason KRD!

Not really, mainly just because its pretty much impossible to lose to someone who tries to play the whole cast, and phails horribly. But not only that, i likez your skillz! U r gud spotdodge dsmash. Another reason, is because i'm gonna get it filmed, and show all of your online buddies that you get trucked offline, and not against your neighbor on wi-fi.

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
KRD, you will lose this match.

Edit:
Hylian, 5 dollar rcmm
Pipes: cinnamon match, my Pit vs your Ike.
KRD: does it really matter? you lose.
Tallman, 5 dollar my diddy vs your lucas.
Kown: 5 dollar vs my Diddy
Keef: 1 dollar vs my Diddy

Who else?

I have another anouncement.
If i lose this cinnamon match vs. KRD, i will admit that I am trash forever.
you said FIVE dollars, not one.
change it.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Yeah, thats exactly the reason KRD!

Not really, mainly just because its pretty much impossible to lose to someone who tries to play the whole cast, and phails horribly. But not only that, i likez your skillz! U r gud spotdodge dsmash. Another reason, is because i'm gonna get it filmed, and show all of your online buddies that you get trucked offline, and not against your neighbor on wi-fi.
I won't loose, don't worry. And even if I did I'd still show it to my friends for the lulz. I'm not afraid to show my losses.

Also, I still laugh at how you honestly thing I play the same offline as I do on wifi. If you really think wifi = offline, then that would mean you big time suck for loosing to a 1 day old Sonic badly with your main. Not to mention consistently getting 3 stocked. Wifi means nothing.

heytallman

CTALL
Oh shi- this Esca vs KRD match is gonna be epick. I gotta see this one. Epick lulz will be had no matter what the outcome. We need to have a semi-naked or fully naked greased up Lee Harris dancing around the loser as he eats cinnamon.

Also, Lee, is $1 too low for Ganon dittos? I wanna do at least one with you, because Ganon is too fun. But if $1 is too low, nevermind. Or we can just do Ganon friendlies?

Zori

Smash Champion
Santi
Ozz
Edrees
Badnewsbear
Mario0275

just keeping track of my list for staff slayers, ill take one more if anyone would like.

Also Azen I want to play you :]

KRDsonic

Smash Master
KRd, i've seen you play, i watched you spotdodge literal 3 times instantaneously.
So? Spot dodging for fun when nothing is happening because we're waiting for the stage to change means nothing xD.

(And why are you watching my brawls anyways? Afraid you can't beat me without comming up with equations against me?)

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Dayum, now when i get home everyday there at least 3 new pages of drama added to the houston thread....
this esca vs. krd is turning the hylian vs. sandtrap thing from last hobo.... i will cinnamon match the loser of the esca vs. krd cinnamon match, so he will have to feel the pain once more muahahaha

1$ ganon ditto with lee
1$ ganon ditto with cy
1$ falcon ditto with Pipes
5$ match with razerzzz
1$ match with escajebroni
cinnamon match with the loser of krd vs. esca....
staff slayer match with zori

anyone else?

Esca

Smash Champion
Ozz, I'll take that. And no, KRD, i watched your match vs. Tonyrulez, and i thought, "wow, this is what smash has come down to?"

But then I realized it was just silly old KRD, up to his shinanigans.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Ozz, I'll take that. And no, KRD, i watched your match vs. Tonyrulez, and i thought, "wow, this is what smash has come down to?"

But then I realized it was just silly old KRD, up to his shinanigans.
Something wrong with that? lol.

This same ol' sheik is still going to beat you :p And it's not like I have to be good with Sheik anyways, she isn't my main xD.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
KRD i hope your aware if you lose your cinnamon match with esca, you will cinnamon match me
No I won't, because you're too afraid to cinnamon match someone you think might have a chance of beating you, which is why you said you're only going to money match the looser.

I vote looser has to eat cinnamon while dressed up as their main :D xD. Or at least somewhat like it.

Better find ya a Nintendo hat Esca (just for teh lulz), I already have me a blue jacket and green gloves.

Conker315

Smash Lord
Santi
Ozz
Edrees
Badnewsbear
Mario0275

just keeping track of my list for staff slayers, ill take one more if anyone would like.

Cant wait to see how much u have improved zori.
Hopefully i can be more of a match to you now than on the last hobo.

heytallman

CTALL
Holy f this thread gets better and better. KRDio is freakin' owning everyone with his ****talking. He even beat me to Ozz, despite Ozz's vry angry message warning me to "never respond to any more of his posts." Sorry Ozz, but freakin' grow a pair. Challenging the LOSER of a CM to another one? Get real. Just like KRD said, you just want it easier for you. And yes, I know you hate me. That's fine, I don't really care. So I'm going to respond to whatever I want, and there's nothing you or anyone can do about it.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Ah yes, moar drama!
No I won't, because you're too afraid to cinnamon match someone you think might have a chance of beating you, which is why you said you're only going to money match the looser.
i'm already MM'ing Esca, so even if he wins the cinnamon match i'm still playing him.

Im pretty confident i can beat both of you, i just want to CM the loser so i can see him eat cinnamon AGAIN. trying to make the whole situation a bit more entertaining.but whatever, you said no,so i'm not forcing you.

Holy f this thread gets better and better. KRDio is freakin' owning everyone with his ****talking. He even beat me to Ozz, despite Ozz's vry angry message warning me to "never respond to any more of his posts." Sorry Ozz, but freakin' grow a pair. Challenging the LOSER of a CM to another one? Get real. Just like KRD said, you just want it easier for you. And yes, I know you hate me. That's fine, I don't really care. So I'm going to respond to whatever I want, and there's nothing you or anyone can do about it.
This is what happens when someone takes things seriously over the Internet. Don't end up like him guys.

(Seriously tallman, wtf, you've been up on my *** for nothing, you were attacking me in the beginning for nothing, so i asked you to stop talking to me)

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
Santi
Ozz
Edrees
Badnewsbear
Mario0275

count me in

EDIT: also KRD is a 10/10 troll! we all know esca will win!

KRDsonic

Smash Master
i'm already MM'ing Esca, so even if he wins the cinnamon match i'm still playing him.

Im pretty confident i can beat both of you, i just want to CM the loser so i can see him eat cinnamon AGAIN. trying to make the whole situation a bit more entertaining.but whatever, you said no,so i'm not forcing you.
Safe way to say "I'm afraid to challenge someone I think is good so I'll challenge the looser" mirite?

EDIT: also KRD is a 10/10 troll! we all know esca will win!
Woot, I got called a troll :D i r sad :D

Esca is the one that challenged me anyways xD. I'm not out to proove anything, I don't care if me or Esca is better, I just enjoy the trash talking, and I figure the cinnamon match will be fun anyways.

And I didn't accept your cinnamon challenge because like I said, you would win, I already know that you're better than me at Brawl. Like I've said, I have acid reflux, so if I were to do more than 1 cinnamon challenge then I actually could end up with some major health problems.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
@ KRD: i applaud your trolling tactics!

@ Ozz: tallman>ozz, end of story. also i think you misspelled winner, you had too many L's O's S's E's and R's in there, we all know you meant to challenge the winner right?

EDIT @ Esca: i told you already

KRDsonic

Smash Master
By the way, since I act the same way in real life, does this mean I get called a troll in real life too? lol, because that would be funny.

I don't even think about how I talk here :p I just talk the same way here that I do to my friends.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Coming from the person who rejected my CM? Nice
If you really think i'm scared of you i'll be happy to MM you...

and srsly, your turning into a troll
1st. Sorry, I don't respond to kid insults. "You're scared because you didn't accept my challenge". Like I said, I'm not out to proove anything. You're probably better than me anyways, I don't care. I go to tournaments to have fun, not to "proove I'm better than person A".

2nd. No duh I rejected your cinnamon match. I have nothing to gain from it. I'll already get to see one person have to swallow cinnamon, that's all I need.

Also, last time I checked, you're the one that kept trying to get attention from me saying "Hey KRD, I'll brawl you if you loose. Hey, heyhey, hey, I'll brawl you if I loose". If you don't want me responding then don't post to me in the first place.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Sorry, I don't respond to kid insults. "You're scared because you didn't accept my challenge". Like I said, I'm not out to proove anything. You're probably better than me anyways, I don't care. I go to tournaments to have fun, not to "proove I'm better than person A".

Also, last time I checked, you're the one that kept trying to get attention from me saying "Hey KRD, I'll brawl you if you loose. Hey, heyhey, hey, I'll brawl you if I loose". If you don't want me responding then don't post to me in the first place.
Like i said, im not gonna bother you now, you said no to my challenge.

and i know you will respond to this with a well thought out 2 paragraph post, and my response will just be "stop trolling"

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Dag yo, you guys are almost as crappy of trash talkers as Dallas players! I should charge for trash talking lessons

Oh shi- this Esca vs KRD match is gonna be epick. I gotta see this one. Epick lulz will be had no matter what the outcome. We need to have a semi-naked or fully naked greased up Lee Harris dancing around the loser as he eats cinnamon.

Also, Lee, is $1 too low for Ganon dittos? I wanna do at least one with you, because Ganon is too fun. But if $1 is too low, nevermind. Or we can just do Ganon friendlies?
Yeah I'm definitely down for a $1 MM.

Top Bottom