• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
MLg wouldn't buy swf if it did not intend on doing something with brawl.

As for rules. My rules will stay as they are unless majority of u don't like them. MLg rules will not change my rules.

I can't wait for hobo11

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
MLg wouldn't buy swf if it did not intend on doing something with brawl.

As for rules. My rules will stay as they are unless majority of u don't like them. MLg rules will not change my rules.

I can't wait for hobo11
That's not true. Lot's of traffic goes through smashboards and MLG never really got hits to their site from smash players when they had smash picked up. They can make tons of money from advertisments here.

That being said, they DID say they were doing something with brawl and cash so let me list out a few options:

1. It will be online crap.(Hopefully not)

2. They will sponsor grassroot tournaments.

3. They will add brawl to the pro circuit in 2009.

Those are the most likly options. None of them are bad really. MLG buying this site doesn't really affect us any different aside from having better servers. If anything it affects SBR members more because of some things I'm not going to mention.

M

MyTime123

ill 100 $ mm ne in boxing. as long as we go at least 6 rounds. 3 mins. =) and stilts u still havent hit me up u monkey~~~~!!!! hurry it up b4 i got to bt and own ya when ur sleepin!!

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
So DSF said hes flying in Friday last weeek... so that means he got here yesterday? i wonder if xyro is chilln with him right now?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ah, if someone has smash on Sunday, I'll go.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Yeah, but if you do, don't step on the cinnamon, or the KRD's, because they make your shoe all brown.
err... what? lol. That sentence didn't make sense gramatically xD.

Edit: By the way esca, I kind of feel bad for you. If you loose, you look bad, and if you win, you don't gain any rep xD.

If you win: "Hey, I won a cinnamon match" "Cool, who was it against?" "Some random guy with acid reflux who can't eat cinnamon to begin with" "Wait, so it wasn't anyone good or anything? Just some random guy?" "Well, he says he's good" "Who does he main?" "Ice Climbers" "Oh, so you beat his Ice Climbers?" "No, I challenged his Sheik instead" "Oh, did you use your alt too?" "No, I used my main" "..."

And if you loose: "Hey, I lost a cinnamon match" "Darn, who was it against?" "Some random guy with acid reflux" "So you lost to just some random guy?" "Yeah, his Sheik was too good for my Diddy" "Oh, he mains Sheik?" "No, he mains Ice Climbers" "..."

Either way is a loose loose for you xD.

Sorry, just seems too funny xD.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
It doesnt matter if you have acid reflex, your still doing the cinnamon challenge if you lose, you accepted it. And it will be great to watch. No one cares who you main or who your using.

CY

Smash Ace
err... what? lol. That sentence didn't make sense gramatically xD.

Edit: By the way esca, I kind of feel bad for you. If you loose, you look bad, and if you win, you don't gain any rep xD.

If you win: "Hey, I won a cinnamon match" "Cool, who was it against?" "Some random guy with acid reflux who can't eat cinnamon to begin with" "Wait, so it wasn't anyone good or anything? Just some random guy?" "Well, he says he's good" "Who does he main?" "Ice Climbers" "Oh, so you beat his Ice Climbers?" "No, I challenged his Sheik instead" "Oh, did you use your alt too?" "No, I used my main" "..."

And if you loose: "Hey, I lost a cinnamon match" "Darn, who was it against?" "Some random guy with acid reflux" "So you lost to just some random guy?" "Yeah, his Sheik was too good for my Diddy" "Oh, he mains Sheik?" "No, he mains Ice Climbers" "..."

Either way is a loose loose for you xD.

Sorry, just seems too funny xD.
LOL brent he's getting right on your *** son.

krd ftw

Van Jones

Smash Lord
It doesnt matter if you have acid reflex, your still doing the cinnamon challenge if you lose, you accepted it. And it will be great to watch. No one cares who you main or who your using.
Lol. I agree. The person eating the cinnamon is the one who looks bad.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Mew2King said:
I really hope the crowd doesn't be gay to me, otherwise I won't be returning, and if it's good the first time I will probably return sometime soon for a 2nd.
^^^^^

Read that.

Top Bottom