• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

kown

Smash Lord
It's a joke man and he knows it is. It just came from Xyro's trash talking. Odd thing is, you're getting more upset about it than he is. <_<

We pick on him because he's cool. And also...BECAUSE HE'S TRASH.

Seriously, it's all in good fun.

P.S., Still trash.
this made me laugh. i know xyro's trash tlaking i must get back at him at the next hobo... wwhoever im teaming with our team name will be XYRO IS TRASH. that should settle things.

Hey guys that have stayed at Stiltz's friend's(lulz) apartment. David found a watch that magically appeared after a fest of ours. If it belongs to you, let me know and I'll be sure to bring it to the next event. Give me a little description of it also so I know it is truly yours.
I doubt the watch is mine but ill describe it for you. SIlver non digital watch... if it is its most likely mine. if it fits that genereal description its prolly mine but i wouldnt take it i if i saw it and it really wasnt mine.... im pretty trustworthy.

Gea

Smash Master
Hey Kown... if you wanna do better in doubles next time, pick a different partner and come talk to me, I'll give you the ways to do it and be killer. Seriously. Just find someone you can practice with that will show up.

But you'll still never beat my team :D

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ladies, i have some VERY good news to report!

Due to the size of the HOBO10, M2K is wanting and will most likely travel to TEXAS attend HOBO11. This is your ONE chance to play the BEST brawl player on the planet. I ask ALL of you to PLZ show respect to him and attend this event. This is TRULY and awesome chance for us texans to show him what we are made of!!!!! Plz post/PM me if you have any questions! Please tell all of your friends to attend this event.

Xyro77

*challenges M2K to Cinnamon Challenge*

No joke ill do it if you gusy want me too.

But seriously, he IS coming!!!!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
M2K and I got teams :).

:).

This is gonna be epic.

200+ tournament GO!

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Well, since we've got OOS players coming in, I'm going to have to stop bagging

Who wants to team for this one? I feel like showing off TX ;)

By the way, I officially challenge M2K to a CM right now. I'll do the scooby suit match as well.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Well, since we've got OOS players coming in, I'm going to have to stop bagging

Who wants to team for this one? I feel like showing off TX ;)

By the way, I officially challenge M2K to a CM right now. I'll do the scooby suit match as well.
Want to carpool again? :). XD.

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
hmm...*thinks I need to scooby match someone*...

LeeHarris, I totally feel ya about what you said about powernap.
I used to play him every single day.
It's work lol.
But then again it's a tournament not a friendly O_O

Meta ***** him so hard.
But when you can try to overcome with lucas.....

why use him? :)

Xyro77

So me and lee harris have challenged M2K to a cinnamon challenge! WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, i got this!

@ lee harris: im going to PZ tomorrow to talk to john(the owner) about the heat and the space. Hobo10 brought 115+ and i think this one will bring 150+. I will need half the **** building for this event. All the stops will be pulled and things will run MUCH more smooth!!!!! You have my word

kown

Smash Lord
Hey Kown... if you wanna do better in doubles next time, pick a different partner and come talk to me, I'll give you the ways to do it and be killer. Seriously. Just find someone you can practice with that will show up.

Me n Xyro have decided to team up again. lol dear god what have i done. haha but seriously any tips you have would be really helpful...seeing that you guys have improved so much in dubz.

So me and lee harris have challenged M2K to a cinnamon challenge! WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, i got this!

@ lee harris: im going to PZ tomorrow to talk to john(the owner) about the heat and the space. Hobo10 brought 115+ and i think this one will bring 150+. I will need half the **** building for this event. All the stops will be pulled and things will run MUCH more smooth!!!!! You have my word
okay so im gunna be called trash after asking this question.................... but here goes
why does everyone fear m2k soooooooo much... i mean hes just another player that plays brawl. its like u guys refer to him as a god or something. haha plz answer my question b4 saying im trash.

SWEET 100000 dollar prize.....must train very very hard.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I believe it would be an understatement to say that, things just got a lot more interesting. ;)

With M2K coming, some other OOS people are sure to come as well now...

Gnes

Smash Master

The man speaks the truth

...M2K's comin...really...uhh...*mind cant process all the hysteria its experiencing*....I thinks its safe to say that he teams on his own...by his self lol...but im really interested to see how good the best in the world is...

RT wins first place at HOBO 11...why...f-smash lucario super-effective on M2K...:laugh:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lol wut? I think your Kirby will win. No one expects Kirby! ;)

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Hm, if M2K goes, I think this will be too insane. Everybody will be at houston and we can show everybody what the SOUF HAS TO OFFER...

Xyro77

Me n Xyro have decided to team up again. lol dear god what have i done. haha but seriously any tips you have would be really helpful...seeing that you guys have improved so much in dubz.

okay so im gunna be called trash after asking this question.................... but here goes
why does everyone fear m2k soooooooo much... i mean hes just another player that plays brawl. its like u guys refer to him as a god or something. haha plz answer my question b4 saying im trash.

SWEET 100000 dollar prize.....must train very very hard.
It all goes WAY back to melee. M2K stole the title(best smsher of all time) from the legendary KEN. Once that happened, he sbeen on fire for months! Then brawl came out and after a few months hes back on top again. His metaknight is absolute DEATH, this is why i am challenging him to a Cinnamon challenge.

Kown is trash.......LIKE NORMAL

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
It all goes WAY back to melee. M2K stole the title(best smsher of all time) from the legendary KEN. Once that happened, he sbeen on fire for months! Then brawl came out and after a few months hes back on top again. His metaknight is absolute DEATH, this is why i am challenging him to a Cinnamon challenge.

Kown is trash.......LIKE NORMAL
go for a scooby match
also scooby matches kinda need my concent >.>
although i may bring a special costume for this occasion ^^

also at dru: i love you <3 :)

Xyro77

Scooby outfit is funny but seeing people throw up is just too REAL. I know in the next day or so if he bought a ticket to houston or austin.

CY

Smash Ace
holy **** is m2k really coming to this? he should post in this thread for proof.

this HOBO should be better than the last one. -_-

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Since M2K is coming somebody please make something happen with melee-wise. I'm skipping this weekends houston tourny just to have a chance to play him.

M2K makes people forget that KEN existed. That is why he is ****.

fear17

Smash Apprentice
hey piano dude how can you bak off a challenge your making lucas look bad and you so claim to be the best lucas thats never gonna happen i mean it in a good way no matter how high or low the tier is im never backing down and who is the m2k that everyone is talking about?

Top Bottom